Welcome Guest
You last visited December 10, 2016, 7:35 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Tracking Pick3 & Pick 4 Numbers...

Topic closed. 6 replies. Last post 6 years ago by LANTERN.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink
Pokerjoker's avatar - avatar57561 1.gif

United States
Member #70794
February 11, 2009
33 Posts
Posted: December 5, 2010, 1:51 pm - IP Logged

Hi Guys and Gals...!!

Probably the easiest question any of you will ever answer on LP.....but I wanted to get a feel for what you experts like to do.  Smile

I use a combo of systems and computer programs when choosing my numbers and so far have had some pretty decent results.

My question is....on the Pick 3 / Pick 4 games....how far back do you like to go to gather your historical data...??

I have heard everything from 7 days to 60 days.

I have been going between between 14 and 30 days for both Pick 3 and Pick 4.

I would think anything over 30 days and its hard to see "trends" and "streaks" in the numbers....but anything less than 14 days probably doesnt give you an accurate idea of what the numbers are doing...??

Any thoughts...??

As always your answes are greatly apprciated.

Cheers...!!

- Joker  Jack-in-the-Box

danyo1332's avatar - 198208 10150427293015037_578305036_17777547_4875050_n
    clinton, ohio
    United States
    Member #94566
    July 22, 2010
    1920 Posts
    Posted: December 5, 2010, 2:12 pm - IP Logged

Hi Guys and Gals...!!

Probably the easiest question any of you will ever answer on LP.....but I wanted to get a feel for what you experts like to do.  Smile

I use a combo of systems and computer programs when choosing my numbers and so far have had some pretty decent results.

My question is....on the Pick 3 / Pick 4 games....how far back do you like to go to gather your historical data...??

I have heard everything from 7 days to 60 days.

I have been going between between 14 and 30 days for both Pick 3 and Pick 4.

I would think anything over 30 days and its hard to see "trends" and "streaks" in the numbers....but anything less than 14 days probably doesnt give you an accurate idea of what the numbers are doing...??

Any thoughts...??

As always your answes are greatly apprciated.

Cheers...!!

- Joker  Jack-in-the-Box

Each system is unique and find what works best in your state! For me, I go back a month to figure out my numbers!

http://www.lotterypost.com/thread/231108 My Definite Double System

http://www.lotterypost.com/thread/231369 My P4 to P3 Pair System

http://www.lotterypost.com/thread/233360 My Digit 9 Significance System

Pokerjoker's avatar - avatar57561 1.gif

United States
      Member #70794
      February 11, 2009
      33 Posts
      Posted: December 5, 2010, 2:20 pm - IP Logged

Each system is unique and find what works best in your state! For me, I go back a month to figure out my numbers!

I am in California (which to me has the hardest pick 3/4 games because everything is computer drawn - no balls).

Thanks for the input Danyo....!!

- Joker Jack-in-the-Box

CajunWin4's avatar - Lottery-061.jpg
        Whiskey Island
        United States
        Member #90216
        April 24, 2010
        12752 Posts
        Posted: December 6, 2010, 1:48 am - IP Logged

I'm in Louisiana ,I use the last 20 & 40 draws for pick 3 and pick 4 .Louisiana has computer drawn games

WIN  D's avatar - q05Q0
          Stone Mountain*Georgia
          United States
          Member #828
          November 2, 2002
          10491 Posts
          Posted: December 6, 2010, 10:33 am - IP Logged

...........  history ?Hiding Behind Computer

It's a good idea to have all the data that goes all the way back to Draw one ....... when needed.  Most stats stay pretty balanced most of the time.   

I don't use that data all the time..... but it is nice when.... all of a  sudden we notice these  long ....or unusual data strings appearing on our radar screens.

Questions ?        Has this ever happened before ?  How long did those events last? etc. etc. 

We can cross check those special events against our games history ....and look for common denominations.... and their out comes. 

Great for several things .....but especially for " Time sensitive Traps" (Traps with a time limit window) and other such applications.

The only real failure .....is the failure to try.                               

Luck is a very rare thing....... Odds not so much. 

Odds never change .....but probability does. 

Win d    

CajunWin4's avatar - Lottery-061.jpg
            Whiskey Island
            United States
            Member #90216
            April 24, 2010
            12752 Posts
            Posted: December 25, 2010, 12:23 am - IP Logged

Game Hiistory does not matter.It's a game of random digits.But 'you can track the digits for perpetual numbers.

LANTERN's avatar - kilroy 28_173_reasonably_small.jpg
              Tx
              United States
              Member #4570
              May 4, 2004
              5180 Posts
              Posted: December 25, 2010, 2:50 am - IP Logged

...........  history ?Hiding Behind Computer

It's a good idea to have all the data that goes all the way back to Draw one ....... when needed.  Most stats stay pretty balanced most of the time.   

I don't use that data all the time..... but it is nice when.... all of a  sudden we notice these  long ....or unusual data strings appearing on our radar screens.

Questions ?        Has this ever happened before ?  How long did those events last? etc. etc. 

We can cross check those special events against our games history ....and look for common denominations.... and their out comes. 

Great for several things .....but especially for " Time sensitive Traps" (Traps with a time limit window) and other such applications.

That is right, but as said before depends on the system-method used, for some systems from 1 to 60 past draws might be enough.

A good method that I once used needed many draws, but a program limited them maybe to about 40 to 55 (I forgot exactly to how many).

Most other methods that I used needed about 2 to 3 past draws.

The "Prediction" method determines how many past draws it needs.

Some possible methods that I thought about (and mostly forgot by now) before might need from dozens to thousands of past draws.

It might be less accurate but easier to use just a very few past draws, that is as few as possible depending on the particular system used.

BibleOnline  ParishesOnline  ChristianRadioOnline   MassOnline   Mass

"Ten measures of beauty descended to the world, nine were taken by Jerusalem."