Welcome Guest
You last visited December 3, 2016, 1:41 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

The Arizona Pick

Topic closed. 5 replies. Last post 6 years ago by ressuccess.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink
Tucson, Arizona
United States
Member #77204
July 16, 2009
12 Posts
Posted: December 9, 2010, 12:44 pm - IP Logged

I am curious to see what other people think about this one.  I have noticed that there are generally always one or two numbers (11 and 25 from the most recent drawing) from the winning Powerball numbers for that night that also appear as part of the winning numbers for the pick in the same night.  Now, this could just be a random coincidence, BUT it seems to be a fairly consistent pattern, to the point where sometimes I think the "Pick" numbers that appear and win are dependent on and influenced by the Powerball numbers that win.  Does anyone know or have any ideas as to why this would be or why this seems to be a consistent pattern?  Is this a bias of the Pick system (or computer generated number systems in general), and if so, is this a fair bias?  A couple of interesting coincidences here that can't be denied are that the "Pick" is a computer drawn system and the Pick drawings always occur AFTER the Powerball drawings (and generally after the Powerball winning numbers have been revealed and are available to view online).  Personally, sometimes I wonder if the winning Powerball numbers are not somehow loaded into or factored into the "randomly generated" computer numbers for a given night's Pick drawing.

sully16's avatar - sharan
    Ringleader
    Michigan
    United States
    Member #81740
    October 28, 2009
    40262 Posts
    Posted: December 9, 2010, 1:40 pm - IP Logged

I have no idea. I pick my own and often I used a number or two from the previous draw, because they do repeat.

Did you exchange a walk on part in the war ?

For a lead role in a cage?

From Pink Floyd's " Wish you were here"

tiggs95's avatar - Lottery-036.jpg

United States
      Member #47420
      November 4, 2006
      3930 Posts
      Posted: December 9, 2010, 4:05 pm - IP Logged

tiggs sister lives in Suprise Az..Don't mean nothing to this thread just thought tiggs would mention it..slow day...

Pure luck

RJOh's avatar - chipmunk
        mid-Ohio
        United States
        Member #9
        March 24, 2001
        19816 Posts
        Posted: December 9, 2010, 4:50 pm - IP Logged

I am curious to see what other people think about this one.  I have noticed that there are generally always one or two numbers (11 and 25 from the most recent drawing) from the winning Powerball numbers for that night that also appear as part of the winning numbers for the pick in the same night.  Now, this could just be a random coincidence, BUT it seems to be a fairly consistent pattern, to the point where sometimes I think the "Pick" numbers that appear and win are dependent on and influenced by the Powerball numbers that win.  Does anyone know or have any ideas as to why this would be or why this seems to be a consistent pattern?  Is this a bias of the Pick system (or computer generated number systems in general), and if so, is this a fair bias?  A couple of interesting coincidences here that can't be denied are that the "Pick" is a computer drawn system and the Pick drawings always occur AFTER the Powerball drawings (and generally after the Powerball winning numbers have been revealed and are available to view online).  Personally, sometimes I wonder if the winning Powerball numbers are not somehow loaded into or factored into the "randomly generated" computer numbers for a given night's Pick drawing.

If you really believe your observations have revealed a consistent pattern of winning combinations selection then use what you have observed to pick some winners in the next drawings.

* you don't need to buy more tickets, just buy a winning ticket * 

Evil Looking       

Todd's avatar - Cylon 2.gif
          Chief Bottle Washer
          New Jersey
          United States
          Member #1
          May 31, 2000
          23259 Posts
          Posted: December 10, 2010, 5:32 am - IP Logged

<Moved to Jackpot Games forum>

Please post in the appropriate forum ... thank you.

ressuccess's avatar - Lottery-043.jpg

United States
            Member #93164
            June 23, 2010
            1313 Posts
            Posted: December 10, 2010, 12:40 pm - IP Logged

I think the Arizona Pick 6 is different than Powerball.