Welcome Guest
You last visited December 6, 2016, 12:39 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

How To Be More LUCKY

Topic closed. 12 replies. Last post 6 years ago by Jani Norman.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink

United States
Member #9763
December 20, 2004
2267 Posts
Posted: December 11, 2010, 2:40 pm - IP Logged

How To Be More LUCKY 

There is more to winning than just picking the right numbers.

There are people who win constantly and there are other people who have been playing for YEARS who have never won anything.

Some of the consistent winners have a system. Others do not. They are just lucky. And they will be the first to admit this to you; “Yes, I am lucky.”

The question then becomes; is it possible to change your luck? Can you go from being unlucky to being lucky? Or can you increase your luck if you are already lucky?

The answer is YES; you CAN increase your luck.

The way to do this is to first find out what makes a person unlucky in the first place. We need to find out why people do not win consistently.

The reason why many people don’t win is because of all the negative programming they have in their subconscious mind.

At a conscious level we all want to win and make more money - but below the surface many of us have negative beliefs about money. These negative beliefs came from our parents, our teachers, our friends, and even from religion (“money is the root of all evil”).

Negative beliefs such as “you don't deserve to be rich”, “rich people are selfish”, “there is never enough”, “money does not grow on trees”, “I cannot afford that,” etc may be floating around in your mind right now and you may not even know it. These negative beliefs are the real reason why money is not coming to you. They are one of the main reasons why you are not rich right now.

Attracting more money into our lives requires that we replace these negative beliefs with positive beliefs.

But here is where most people get this wrong.

In their attempt to change their beliefs they will make affirmations (say positive things to themselves) or they will make pictures in their mind and see themselves having achieved the goals they have for themselves (visualization).

The problem here is that they skipped a step.

A person has to FIRST remove the negative beliefs before trying to put positive beliefs in.

This removal of negativity will create the SPACE where we can put in the NEW positive beliefs.

How can we do this?

I have been studying this for years and recently I found a simple way to remove old negative beliefs.

This system is based on something called EFT which stands for Emotional Freedom Technique. I don't want to get into a long drawn out explanation of what this is and how it works. For an explanation you can look it up on Google.

I am just going to give you the bottom line right now.

Go to this video on YouTube : http://alturl.com/7eziy

On this video EFT is used specifically to remove worries about money. Worrying about money is something that is very wide spread right now given that so many people are not working and have no idea of how they will survive financially.

I suggest you follow along with her and tap on the appropriate points. This will seem very SILLY to most people (it did to me at first) but this WORKS.

Let me say that again; this will look very silly, childish, and even like a bunch of New Age nonsense - but this simple process WORKS.

I have been doing this exercise now for a week and I have already started to see positive things happen in my life (my numbers have been hitting STRAIGHT more frequently lately).

What this process does is that it brings your conscious attention to all the negative beliefs you have about money. This attention along with the EFT tapping technique will help you REMOVE your negative beliefs about money. No, it won't happen after just one attempt. I suggest you do it every morning until you no longer get an “emotional reaction.”

These emotional reactions are the result of negative emotions and beliefs being “activated”.

These negative emotions and beliefs about money are normally below the surface so we never have to deal with them. However, they are the REAL CAUSE of your bad luck, lack, poverty, negative emotions, and financial worries. They are the reason why you don't have the abundance you want to have in your life right now. The simple process on this video will bring these negative emotions and beliefs up to the surface. Confronting and experiencing them will make them disappear.

So what are the reactions you may have? You may yawn. Your eyes may get watery. You may feel down. You may feel a tingling sensation on your hands, head, back or some other part of your body. These are all signs that the process is working. I suggest you keep doing it every day until these reactions don't show up any more. This may take a few weeks.

Here are a few suggestions: you do NOT have to say the affirmations out loud. Just put on some head phones so you can clearly listen to what she is saying. Adopt them as your own. In other words, accept her affirmations as if YOU were the one saying them. Just focus on the tapping and don't worry about saying anything out loud…but definitely make sure you are listening to the video with your headphone on.

Secondly, there are parts of the video where her hands can't be clearly seen so you can't see exactly where she is tapping. Don't worry about that. Just do the best you can.

Third, repetition is very important. You may want to watch the video several times over and over again the first time and then once in the morning every day for the next week or two. Or longer if you are still getting a strong emotional reaction when you do the exercises in the video.

For the sake of clarity, let me explain the 5 basic parts of this video:

(1) She goes over negative statements that most people would say or think in their mind as they worry about money.

(2) The tapping brings up or activates the negative beliefs behind these statements.

(3) Confronting or experiencing these negative emotions and beliefs makes them lose their power over you.

(4) She then says positive statements.

(5) She then asks positive QUESTIONS such as “Why do I make so much money?” This type of question is a great way to plant positive suggestions into your mind because it presupposes or assumes that you are already making money…you just want to find out WHY you are making so much money (tricky…but effective.).

I am now going to add another element that will dramatically improve your results. This next step will really help you ATTRACT more money into your life right away.

This video creates mental SPACE since it helps you remove old negative programming.

What are we going to put in that empty space?

Positive Beliefs. We are going to put in beliefs that will bring more wealth and prosperity into our life. We are going to program ourselves to be RICH $$$. 

The vehicle we are going to use to program ourselves for prosperity is right there on YouTube. The vehicle or system we will use is call a Mind Movie. They contain images, words, music, etc that represent what we want to achieve. And what is great about them is that they are very short. The first one on the list below for example is just 1 minute and 26 seconds.

You may have to look around to find a Mind Movie that you really like but below are the links to my favorite Mind Movies, which I watch right after the EFT video I mentioned above:

Wealth Visualization: http://alturl.com/yz36b

My Vision Video: http://alturl.com/bxhok

I am a Magnet to Money: http://alturl.com/etr65

Big Fat Cash Money:    http://alturl.com/cwy2w  (listen with headphones)

Subliminal Wealth: http://alturl.com/v9b7u  (listen with headphones)

Money Manifesting Affirmations: http://alturl.com/8sgxu

====================================================

That list should help you get started.

I am curious to see how this 2 part process works out for you.

Please send me a private message and let me know. 

Anthony

New York

PS: I have some additional strategies I will be sharing with those who are on  my EMAIL list. To be added send me yours via a private message so I can add you. If you are not able to send it to me, ask for my number so you can text it to me.

United States
    Member #75358
    June 1, 2009
    5345 Posts
    Posted: December 11, 2010, 3:51 pm - IP Logged

I can be the most positive person in the world, and I am for the most part when it comes to numbers and money, but no matter how positive you are, you still have to pick the right numbers.

dr65's avatar - black panther.jpg
      Pennsylvania
      United States
      Member #74096
      May 2, 2009
      22891 Posts
      Posted: December 11, 2010, 4:03 pm - IP Logged

Where is tiggs?

Big Smile

marcie's avatar - Lottery-060.jpg
        Ohio
        United States
        Member #49980
        February 21, 2007
        34130 Posts
        Posted: December 11, 2010, 4:31 pm - IP Logged

Wow!! LOL! Good luck everyone, I will watch the Video,  Thanks for Sharing!!

http://www.lotterypost.com/thread/233413    Sun Smiley Popular numbers

Use Mirror #'s Use prs. with your  Key* numbers the most Vivid thing in your dream go up or down on #'s.  Flip  6=9 `9=6  Bullseyes  0 or 1 for Pick 4 and the P. 5  Play the other part of doubles.  Do the Whole nine yards for a P. 4* P. 5*  or 0 thur 9  for P. 4  P. 5 from my dreams or hunches good Luck.. Write your Dreams down Play for 3 days.  Good Luck All.

United States
          Member #69530
          January 11, 2009
          7803 Posts
          Posted: December 11, 2010, 4:53 pm - IP Logged

I can be the most positive person in the world, and I am for the most part when it comes to numbers and money, but no matter how positive you are, you still have to pick the right numbers.

Very true Joker...!

I noticed that the OP mentioned NOTHING about statistics NOR any kind of analytical data..

His/Her methods might work good in some form of substance abuse rehab.

United States
            Member #9763
            December 20, 2004
            2267 Posts
            Posted: December 11, 2010, 5:44 pm - IP Logged

Very true Joker...!

I noticed that the OP mentioned NOTHING about statistics NOR any kind of analytical data..

His/Her methods might work good in some form of substance abuse rehab.

Gentlemen...........this is the MYSTICAL section of LP.

I am talking about a metaphysical and spiritual subject here.

It does NOT negate the need to play smart and take into account the odds.

Being positive is just ONE component of winning....not the only one (obviously).

We can discuss analytical data and odds in the regular forums.
              MissFreeport's avatar - Lottery-008.jpg
              Freeport
              Bahamas
              Member #65592
              October 1, 2008
              2773 Posts
              Posted: December 11, 2010, 7:36 pm - IP Logged

totally agree!!! I feel like having a positive outlook at certain things can truly have an affect on how it play out

danpen01's avatar - lib
                kennesaw, ga
                United States
                Member #47217
                October 25, 2006
                153 Posts
                Posted: December 11, 2010, 9:28 pm - IP Logged

thanks this is just the boost i needed to get my spirits up.Smile

Raven62's avatar - binary
                  New Jersey
                  United States
                  Member #17843
                  June 28, 2005
                  49699 Posts
                  Posted: December 11, 2010, 10:23 pm - IP Logged

Emotional Freedom Techniques (EFT) is a form of alternative psychotherapy that uses tapping on acupuncture points while a person focuses on a specific traumatic memory. This is said to manipulate the bodies energy field and eliminate the negative effects of traumatic subconscious programming.

A mind once stretched by a new idea never returns to its original dimensions!

fee319's avatar - kingparrot
                    New York
                    United States
                    Member #87364
                    February 23, 2010
                    84 Posts
                    Posted: December 13, 2010, 6:47 pm - IP Logged

Thank you for this post.

When I wake up in the Morning and I lay my head to rest. Every Day of my life I am BLESSED!Sun Smiley

TigerAngel's avatar - tiger andfairy.jpg
                      california
                      United States
                      Member #23475
                      October 13, 2005
                      659 Posts
                      Posted: December 13, 2010, 7:04 pm - IP Logged

Thanx for the post. Yes, I believe tapping works. There are links and articles about it over at Dr. Mercola's website as well. Nice to find here tapping vids with the money angle. I thought this link was going to be a place to share "how to be more lucky" so I will just put in my 2 cents worth. Recently I moved my elephant table to a new position to where now the elephant's trunk is facing the front door. I heard this is how elephants in your house are suppose to be situated to bring good luck so I expect good luck now from this change!

Blue Angel  "if you can hold it in your mind, you can hold it in your hand"

Jani Norman's avatar - fiftyways
                        OHIO
                        United States
                        Member #4164
                        March 27, 2004
                        14586 Posts
                        Posted: December 13, 2010, 7:16 pm - IP Logged

Thanx for the post. Yes, I believe tapping works. There are links and articles about it over at Dr. Mercola's website as well. Nice to find here tapping vids with the money angle. I thought this link was going to be a place to share "how to be more lucky" so I will just put in my 2 cents worth. Recently I moved my elephant table to a new position to where now the elephant's trunk is facing the front door. I heard this is how elephants in your house are suppose to be situated to bring good luck so I expect good luck now from this change!

I like the articles posted, will have to try the one about the elephant table.......

"I am what I am by the grace of God."

Kitfany

http://www.ohiolottery.com/

Jani Norman's avatar - fiftyways
                          OHIO
                          United States
                          Member #4164
                          March 27, 2004
                          14586 Posts
                          Posted: December 13, 2010, 7:45 pm - IP Logged

I like the articles posted, will have to try the one about the elephant table.......

http://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=+EFT&aq=f

"I am what I am by the grace of God."

Kitfany

http://www.ohiolottery.com/