Welcome Guest
You last visited December 7, 2016, 10:55 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

When You Win in Pick3/P4 do you Donate: 25 cents to Charity: Maybe God Sees that

Topic closed. 3 replies. Last post 6 years ago by marcie.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink

Honduras
Member #20982
August 29, 2005
4715 Posts
Posted: December 12, 2010, 10:52 am - IP Logged

As Good luck...Whatever religion you believe maybe God or the afterworld sees you are selfish with your winnings and gives you badluck...

If every winners of Pick3 donated, 25 cents that they won to charity, it will be: $23 Million dollars per year...With Pick4, $14 Million dollars per year...

Globally it will be like: $600 Million per year...If every winner everytime they won donated, 25 cents...you know like the clover luck of the irish thing...

Maybe God, or the after world sees that and rewards you or gives you bad luck, depend if you did or didnt...

The Forex trades: 1.6 Trillion dollars EVERY day, that´s more than the GDP of the Carribbean Central America, COMBINED. Enough to feed every crook out there for centuries...To all Geniuses & Powers Countries of the World the Planet needs breakthroughs in all Medicine, Veterinary, Biology related fields, Psychology, Population Psychology/Sociology..They need to genetically ingeneer new plants species/types to give more variety of plants and thus have more resources for combating diseases¨

four4me's avatar - gate1
    MD
    United States
    Member #1701
    June 18, 2003
    8362 Posts
    Posted: December 12, 2010, 11:18 am - IP Logged

You can't buy your way into heaven with money.

Big John says. You don't hit the number. The number hits you!!!!

I'm not Big John, I'm Four4me, Big John's a friend.

Honduras
      Member #20982
      August 29, 2005
      4715 Posts
      Posted: December 12, 2010, 1:00 pm - IP Logged

This is for a good purpose though it goes agaisnt what Jesus said..YET, the Bible, Clearly says: Dont worship statues and stuff like that, and that´s still practiced today by the church...And who knows many of them might be in Heaven looking at us...but i am not going to go into religion...

as far as i know, nobody knows the mind of God...

The Forex trades: 1.6 Trillion dollars EVERY day, that´s more than the GDP of the Carribbean Central America, COMBINED. Enough to feed every crook out there for centuries...To all Geniuses & Powers Countries of the World the Planet needs breakthroughs in all Medicine, Veterinary, Biology related fields, Psychology, Population Psychology/Sociology..They need to genetically ingeneer new plants species/types to give more variety of plants and thus have more resources for combating diseases¨

marcie's avatar - Lottery-060.jpg
        Ohio
        United States
        Member #49980
        February 21, 2007
        34146 Posts
        Posted: December 12, 2010, 2:00 pm - IP Logged

This is for a good purpose though it goes agaisnt what Jesus said..YET, the Bible, Clearly says: Dont worship statues and stuff like that, and that´s still practiced today by the church...And who knows many of them might be in Heaven looking at us...but i am not going to go into religion...

as far as i know, nobody knows the mind of God...

Yeah right Pumm whatever!!! LOL!

http://www.lotterypost.com/thread/233413    Sun Smiley Popular numbers

Use Mirror #'s Use prs. with your  Key* numbers the most Vivid thing in your dream go up or down on #'s.  Flip  6=9 `9=6  Bullseyes  0 or 1 for Pick 4 and the P. 5  Play the other part of doubles.  Do the Whole nine yards for a P. 4* P. 5*  or 0 thur 9  for P. 4  P. 5 from my dreams or hunches good Luck.. Write your Dreams down Play for 3 days.  Good Luck All.