Welcome Guest
You last visited December 4, 2016, 5:20 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

How to go after: England´s Dream Lotto: I had to mention this

Topic closed. 7 replies. Last post 6 years ago by Stack47.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink

Honduras
Member #20982
August 29, 2005
4715 Posts
Posted: December 13, 2010, 11:33 pm - IP Logged

is not a Pick7/0-9 is a Pick7/0-4 or in other words a Pick7/1-5...How???Look at the MIDDLE NUMBER, THE,

4TH NUMBER...Let that number be, 5...

However you CAN NOT WIN EVERY drawings...

So you let the 4th the middle number be 5...And you look at the difference between each number and the 4th or middle number...They should be less than 5...Either on your left or right...

Now that´s to get the 6 numbers.....the 7th number which is the middle number or 4th number you pick: 1-5 or 6-0 [this time treating 0 as 10]....It should play half the time one day yes the other day no, 2 days yes, the other day no or 2 days yes and 2 days no...Example:

Combination:

5, 6, 9, 8, 8, 6, 1

would be:

5-5 = 0 then 5-6= 1 then, 5-9 =4, then 5-8 =3 then 5-6= 1 then, 5-1= 4 and the 8 which is the 4th number you pick: 1-5 or 6-0 [this time treating 0 as 10]...

So the combination will be:

0,1,4,X,3,1,4 where X is: 1-5 or 6-0 [this time treating 0 as 10]...

OR SOMETHING ELSE YOU CAN DO IS you can simply use 5 for all 7 digits...Then the combination will be:

[0,1,4,3,3,1,4]

plus, Even/odd, Hot/Cold and you can make: 1-3 = Low and 4-5= High....

The Forex trades: 1.6 Trillion dollars EVERY day, that´s more than the GDP of the Carribbean Central America, COMBINED. Enough to feed every crook out there for centuries...To all Geniuses & Powers Countries of the World the Planet needs breakthroughs in all Medicine, Veterinary, Biology related fields, Psychology, Population Psychology/Sociology..They need to genetically ingeneer new plants species/types to give more variety of plants and thus have more resources for combating diseases¨

Honduras
    Member #20982
    August 29, 2005
    4715 Posts
    Posted: December 14, 2010, 12:30 am - IP Logged

is not a Pick7/0-9 is a Pick7/0-4 or in other words a Pick7/1-5...How???Look at the MIDDLE NUMBER, THE,

So you let the 4th the middle number be 5...And you look at the difference between each number and the 4th or middle number...They should be less than 5...Either on your left or right...

Now that´s to get the 6 numbers.....the 7th number which is the middle number or 4th number you pick: 1-5 or 6-0 [this time treating 0 as 10]....It should play half the time one day yes the other day no, 2 days yes, the other day no or 2 days yes and 2 days no...Example:

Combination:

5, 6, 9, 8, 8, 6, 1

would be:

5-5 = 0 then 5-6= 1 then, 5-9 =4, then 5-8 =3 then 5-6= 1 then, 5-1= 4 and the 8 which is the 4th number you pick: 1-5 or 6-0 [this time treating 0 as 10]...

OR SOMETHING ELSE YOU CAN DO IS you can simply use 5 for all 7 digits...Then the combination will be:

[0,1,4,3,3,1,4]

Now since is from: 1-5

Let´s say the first 3 numbers will be odd numbers from 1-5 you then do:

1-3-5 and the 6 way it plays variations as key numbers [6 tickets + the 4 regular numbers]...And the 4 numbers left back you guess them which are from: 1-5 plus: Even/odd, Hot/Cold and you can make: 1-3 = Low and 4-5= High....

ups...I learn that is called: Dream Number lotto and not, Dream Lotto...

The Forex trades: 1.6 Trillion dollars EVERY day, that´s more than the GDP of the Carribbean Central America, COMBINED. Enough to feed every crook out there for centuries...To all Geniuses & Powers Countries of the World the Planet needs breakthroughs in all Medicine, Veterinary, Biology related fields, Psychology, Population Psychology/Sociology..They need to genetically ingeneer new plants species/types to give more variety of plants and thus have more resources for combating diseases¨

United States
      Member #75358
      June 1, 2009
      5345 Posts
      Posted: December 14, 2010, 12:40 am - IP Logged

Combination:

5, 6, 9, 8, 8, 6, 1

would be:

[0,1,4,3,3,1,4]

How do you get the 6 from 4th middle difference, when you wrote that 5=8 and no less than 2 days, when in fact the 0,1,4X3,1,4 was the combination that was either on the left or right? I'd have to assume that what you're saying is that ALL the 7 digits which was short for 5-5 = 0, became the middle number and/or when it was treated as 0 and 10. That's the only thing I can think of..

Thanx in advance...

P. S. I believe the 6 number combination you gave as an example was 5-0, and the even/hot cold number below the high number 7 was not originally in the equation. The 5th number in the sequence of 7s was the culprit, and  i think that's what threw me off.

Honduras
        Member #20982
        August 29, 2005
        4715 Posts
        Posted: December 14, 2010, 12:51 am - IP Logged

what a bad luck because i just learnt that that lottery you can only play quick pick, you can NOT choose your own numbers...They sound like they are trying to SMOTHER something or someone....

7 numbers is not enough,

bouncing balls colliding per second is not enough

so now, quick pick is mandatory...

United States
          Member #75358
          June 1, 2009
          5345 Posts
          Posted: December 14, 2010, 1:02 am - IP Logged

what a bad luck because i just learnt that that lottery you can only play quick pick, you can NOT choose your own numbers...They sound like they are trying to SMOTHER something or someone....

7 numbers is not enough,

Is this happening in Honduras?

Honduras
            Member #20982
            August 29, 2005
            4715 Posts
            Posted: December 14, 2010, 10:50 am - IP Logged

I was saying is happening in England...

I dont know if the British Lottery is looking for a particular type of person by creating such a game [the dream number lotto], possibly a super psychic...

Even if you did choose your own number is super hard...

United States
              Member #75358
              June 1, 2009
              5345 Posts
              Posted: December 14, 2010, 11:11 am - IP Logged

I was saying is happening in England...

I dont know if the British Lottery is looking for a particular type of person by creating such a game [the dream number lotto], possibly a super psychic...

Even if you did choose your own number is super hard...

Wow...England huh?

That is too weird....

Kentucky
                United States
                Member #32652
                February 14, 2006
                7298 Posts
                Posted: December 14, 2010, 8:02 pm - IP Logged

7 numbers is not enough,

PB and MM keep about 50 cents on every dollar wagered as profit so it's no skin off their noses if players pick their own numbers or get QPs. Sounds like our British cousins believe somebody has cracked the lotto holy grail.