Welcome Guest
You last visited December 9, 2016, 12:16 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Ga Lottery Is A Cheat!! Specialy The $ 20 Tickets ,Printing Money With Blank Tickets !!

Topic closed. 12 replies. Last post 6 years ago by CarHauler.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink
hadix's avatar - dragon1
Atlant, Geogia
United States
Member #102213
December 15, 2010
1 Posts
Posted: December 16, 2010, 12:03 am - IP Logged

US FlagWhite Bounce

I Wish some authority would check into the ga lottery action, since its done by sub biding it to  private businesses , and like any other crook private businesses , I belive they are cheating people , one example is the $ 20 dollars scrach off  tickets, when the prize distribution is not right, and the 20 dollar that you pay at the end of the game is being taken off the market compar to when it was introduced is not the same, ie: at start you have all the prizes there and game starts, but when you buy a year into the game, let say out of the 10 or 15 million dallar prizes all are gone , then you are paying 20 dollare for a blank ticket, as all of are buying a 20 dallar ticket for the big game and not the small $ 100 or $ 200 dallar prizes, , well you could tell me go and check the internet, and see how many of the big prizes are left but do you think how many % of people do that or have the internet ??? and even if you do , that still dont change nothing,
" Ga Lottery is nothing but a crook, " of course as long as , they are paying the state of Georgia's share , why  should the States bother to mess with them ??!!they keep a  lid on it ....

Could some one correct me if I am wrong ???

hadix.....

Hermanus104's avatar - 5027340606 1e360c8038_s.jpg
    Northern Virginia
    United States
    Member #83350
    December 5, 2009
    1317 Posts
    Posted: December 23, 2010, 11:51 pm - IP Logged

My issue with the Georgia Lottery is with their new Georgia Five game. The payouts are disgustingly low. If I were a Georgia Lottery resident, I probably would have written them by now giving them a piece of my mind about the payouts for that game. For example, if you play 33581 and they draw 83351, you get only $1 for matching the last digit. Pennsylvania's Quinto game pays far better.

Today's winning 3-ball is going to be a number between 000 and 999.

In a lot of states, lotteries benefit education. That makes the REAL winners the only people who can't play!

pepper1's avatar - batman38
      hotatlanta
      United States
      Member #70664
      February 8, 2009
      1446 Posts
      Posted: December 24, 2010, 12:08 am - IP Logged

And that why I don't spend a dime on that game.

ttech10's avatar - blobdude
        Texas
        United States
        Member #92330
        June 5, 2010
        887 Posts
        Posted: December 24, 2010, 12:48 am - IP Logged

I think scratchers in general are a cheat. Any game where the lottery can limit what winners are out there I really don't want to play.

At least with games like Powerball and MegaMillions the jackpot can be won two draws in a row, you'd never get two scratcher jackpot hits within 3-4 days.

Todd's avatar - Cylon 2.gif
          Chief Bottle Washer
          New Jersey
          United States
          Member #1
          May 31, 2000
          23274 Posts
          Posted: December 24, 2010, 12:23 pm - IP Logged

<Moved to Instant ("Scratch-Off") Games forum>

Please post in the appropriate forum ... thank you.

konane's avatar - wallace
            Atlanta, GA
            United States
            Member #1265
            March 13, 2003
            3333 Posts
            Posted: December 24, 2010, 12:41 pm - IP Logged

US FlagWhite Bounce

I Wish some authority would check into the ga lottery action, since its done by sub biding it to  private businesses , and like any other crook private businesses , I belive they are cheating people , one example is the $ 20 dollars scrach off  tickets, when the prize distribution is not right, and the 20 dollar that you pay at the end of the game is being taken off the market compar to when it was introduced is not the same, ie: at start you have all the prizes there and game starts, but when you buy a year into the game, let say out of the 10 or 15 million dallar prizes all are gone , then you are paying 20 dollare for a blank ticket, as all of are buying a 20 dallar ticket for the big game and not the small $ 100 or $ 200 dallar prizes, , well you could tell me go and check the internet, and see how many of the big prizes are left but do you think how many % of people do that or have the internet ??? and even if you do , that still dont change nothing,
            " Ga Lottery is nothing but a crook, " of course as long as , they are paying the state of Georgia's share , why  should the States bother to mess with them ??!!they keep a  lid on it ....

hadix.....

Welcome to Lottery Post.

Here's the link to check before playing scratchers.  Some time back there were complaints that information wasn't available but here it is.

Top Prizes Claimed (Instant Games)

http://www.galottery.com/games/instant-games/top-prizes-claimed

Good luck to everyone!

JordanT1021's avatar - Lottery-062.jpg
              North Carolina
              United States
              Member #53121
              June 24, 2007
              6500 Posts
              Posted: December 24, 2010, 12:49 pm - IP Logged

My issue with the Georgia Lottery is with their new Georgia Five game. The payouts are disgustingly low. If I were a Georgia Lottery resident, I probably would have written them by now giving them a piece of my mind about the payouts for that game. For example, if you play 33581 and they draw 83351, you get only $1 for matching the last digit. Pennsylvania's Quinto game pays far better.

so that wouldn't count as a boxed hit or something like that?

that sounds very crooked then...

TheOtherOne's avatar - Lottery-027.jpg
                Nashville, TN
                United States
                Member #86739
                February 9, 2010
                483 Posts
                Posted: December 26, 2010, 3:17 pm - IP Logged

US FlagWhite Bounce

hadix.....

I see what you are saying, and I agree to an extent, but I think on the back of the tickets it says "odds of winning overall are 1 in X". So even as the game plays on and the jacpot has been won, according to them there could still be one left.

I think SC is bad, but at least honest in that tthe bottom of EVERY scracth off says " tickets may continue to be sold even after all jackpots have been won"

Like you said you have to check the internet. And I agree not everyone has it or knows how to use it but everyone should know what  a public library is, which provides the access you need should you chose to use it.

United States
                  Member #97729
                  September 22, 2010
                  321 Posts
                  Posted: December 28, 2010, 6:10 am - IP Logged

US FlagWhite Bounce

hadix.....

I love all of you one post wonders. I think this poster is a bed-wetting blithering idiot. Did you even complete all 12 years of your government education? I want you to show me one thing that the government has done better than the private sector. Just give me one example, and I will hand you the keys to my car. You stupid foolish liberals, you actually believe that companies are evil if they make a profit. Do you actually think that if something is run by the government that it is actually free? Didn't they teach you in government school that the "evil rich" companies are the ones paying most of the taxes? Oh, don't forget about the top wage earners who are paying the vast majority of taxes. Did they tell you that these "evil rich" companies produce thousands of jobs?

Of course not, because it has been proven that the more intelligent a person is, the more likely they are to vote for conservative candidates. I may ruffle a few feathers here, but those are the facts, jack. Someone with a higher IQ is actually more likely to do their own independant research and quickly discover that what the far left has been brainwashing them to believe is utter nonsense. Ideas like "it's not fair that he makes more money than me, and the government should be able to use the power of a gun to forcefully take it from them and give it to me" are quickly eroded, and give way as intelligent people instead begin asking themselves how they might acheive the same level of success that the other person has earned.

All of the Georgia instant games are audited by an outside firm, whose only goal in life is to try and prove that the lottery is cheating, and not delivering the stated odds. Don't you think that if there was cheating going on that these firms would discover it, and the lottery would go out of business due to loss of the public trust. If you or anyone else are too stupid to check the odds on the tickets along with the number of top prizes left, then you are just an idiot, and I don't feel sorry for you. Come on over to our side of town and buy up all of our junk tickets so that we can get new ones to replace them.

SE PA
                    United States
                    Member #93582
                    July 3, 2010
                    1866 Posts
                    Posted: December 28, 2010, 12:24 pm - IP Logged

I love all of you one post wonders. I think this poster is a bed-wetting blithering idiot. Did you even complete all 12 years of your government education? I want you to show me one thing that the government has done better than the private sector. Just give me one example, and I will hand you the keys to my car. You stupid foolish liberals, you actually believe that companies are evil if they make a profit. Do you actually think that if something is run by the government that it is actually free? Didn't they teach you in government school that the "evil rich" companies are the ones paying most of the taxes? Oh, don't forget about the top wage earners who are paying the vast majority of taxes. Did they tell you that these "evil rich" companies produce thousands of jobs?

Of course not, because it has been proven that the more intelligent a person is, the more likely they are to vote for conservative candidates. I may ruffle a few feathers here, but those are the facts, jack. Someone with a higher IQ is actually more likely to do their own independant research and quickly discover that what the far left has been brainwashing them to believe is utter nonsense. Ideas like "it's not fair that he makes more money than me, and the government should be able to use the power of a gun to forcefully take it from them and give it to me" are quickly eroded, and give way as intelligent people instead begin asking themselves how they might acheive the same level of success that the other person has earned.

All of the Georgia instant games are audited by an outside firm, whose only goal in life is to try and prove that the lottery is cheating, and not delivering the stated odds. Don't you think that if there was cheating going on that these firms would discover it, and the lottery would go out of business due to loss of the public trust. If you or anyone else are too stupid to check the odds on the tickets along with the number of top prizes left, then you are just an idiot, and I don't feel sorry for you. Come on over to our side of town and buy up all of our junk tickets so that we can get new ones to replace them.

Actually, Democrats are better educated. No doubt about that. The IQ thing has been proven to be wrong. It's not that companies can't make a profit - it's that the people in the companies have responsibilities just like everyone else. Many of the wealthy just save instead of creating jobs. And companies send way too many jobs overseas. I feel it's the conservatives who are brainwashed, but again we'll never agree on politics.

big3picker's avatar - speedykat
                      georgia
                      United States
                      Member #69146
                      January 5, 2009
                      189 Posts
                      Posted: December 28, 2010, 12:52 pm - IP Logged

it wasnt to many days ago that you were complaining about jingle jumbo tickets.

you were upset because you were told that no one had won off of a specific roll. but later found out that the store owner bought the first 2 tickets.

so while you may critize someone else for not checking how many winners have been claimed you also found out that asking questions will not always get you the answer you want.

Don't disregard a Hunch

Hunches are another form of knowledge

United States
                        Member #97729
                        September 22, 2010
                        321 Posts
                        Posted: December 29, 2010, 8:36 am - IP Logged

it wasnt to many days ago that you were complaining about jingle jumbo tickets.

you were upset because you were told that no one had won off of a specific roll. but later found out that the store owner bought the first 2 tickets.

so while you may critize someone else for not checking how many winners have been claimed you also found out that asking questions will not always get you the answer you want.

Yes, I am still very unhappy and am trying to work with GLC on this matter. The store owner removed tickets from the sequential order and destroyed the odds of winning. I know everything that there is to know about this game. I have spent nearly a thousand dollars on it, and I know what the odds are, and I know that there is only one $750,000 top prize left. The problem that you have is comprehension of facts or either poor reading skills. I never not once complained that I was "told no one had won off of a specific roll". If you had the ability to pay attention to details, and read the post carefully, you would realize that it is just the opposite. I was glad that there had not been any winners on the roll, because if a roll is going to pay out big, then it has to skimp out on many of the other tickets. No, I was delighted to hear that, but I did not know that it was a LIE when he told me that. He told me that there was no big winners on there, and tried his hardest to convince me that there was probably a big prize in there. This after he knew his boss had taken the winners.

There is a big difference between 1 $100 winner in a roll of 30 tickets, and  5 $750,000 winners out of 7,800,000 tickets. You cannot compare the two. Are you suggesting that I thought the last two tickets in the roll were top tier prizes? No. I am mad because he led me to believe that the rest of the pack was still there, but it was not. I have $2167 worth of losing scratch off tickets dating back to September. This has never happened anywhere else. This poster was angry because there is only 2 $2,500,000 top prizes left out of 8 in Millionaire Jumbo Bucks. Oh no, cry me a river. It still has the best odds out of any tickets for winningprizes in the range of $1,000 to $5,000, and good oods for even larger prizes.

United States
                          Member #97729
                          September 22, 2010
                          321 Posts
                          Posted: December 29, 2010, 10:10 am - IP Logged

First of all, you will never show me where democrats who count on their government for everything are smarter than folks who have learned how to survive on their own. Yeah members of the nanny state, totally dependant on the government for everything. All they want is to live happily ever after in their welfare state. They want a free ride. After all, why should they work when they can get the taxpayers to support them. I say start by deporting all of the illegals, and then throwing everyone off of government assistance. No one out there owes another person a free ride. I say if you are too lazy to work, and too stupid to hunt, fish and grow your own food, then you deserve to starve to death.

What about AIDS in Africa? Why don't we do more to stop it? First of all it is a scam. Whenever someone goes to the doctor with certain symptoms such as unexplained weight loss, then the doctors are diagnosing them with aids without so much as a blood sample. And to tell you the truth, I don't care if every one of them dies of aids or starves to death. Modern medicine and charity are causing massive population growth, and are allowing the weak to continue on. The strong are supposed to survive, and the weak are supposed to die. That is just how God intended it. It is called survival of the fittest. It is what causes great societies to be built, instead of living in mud huts and communicating with series of click pop ooda bops.

I have an extensive safety net all on my own. It is my family. It is in my ability to live off the land and grow vegetables. It is my ability to work on my own cars. It is my AR and my Glock that allow me to keep my family safe, and shoot dinner if need be. It is my bolt action rifle setup is medium priced at around $2,500 that allows me to shoot 3/8" groups at 100 yards. It saddens me to know that much of the money that I have wasted on the lottery could have been saved up for fine firearms. That's right, I can definitely shoot 5 bullets even from a service rifle into a half dollar at the length of a football field.

Not only can I grow my own food, I can can and preserve it. I go mushroom hunting and find all kinds of gourmet mushrooms in the wild that cost over 40 dollars a pound. It is my field craft which allows me to remain undetected in the woods for extended periods of time, slipping nearly silently through the woods. I have learned to sleep in the wilderness with nothing more than a few layers of clothing, a poncho and a poncho liner. It is my ability to tell direction with a watch or a stick, or many different land features. I can go anywhere I want with a map and compass. I don't need a GPS.

I have a WSM smoker cooker that allows me the flexibility to smoke cheese in the summer, and keep the temperature in the smoker below 100 degrees when it is 85 out. I can also cook at up to 600+ degrees for searing steaks. I make the best pulled pork out there. I cut, split and stack firewood. They can cut my electricity, water, gas, TV, and Internet off. The store shelves can be empty. I will survive. Maybe not in luxury. I can drive a tractor trailer. As my name implies, I am car hauler, and there are only two typed of truckers: there are car haulers, and there are those that wish they were. Seems like I can get by just fine without the government controlling every aspect of my life.

Finally, who cares what the wealthy do with their money. It is not yours, mine or anyone else. They are free to do whatever they want with it. Now having said that, I don't think a poor person has ever given me a job. Why do you think all of these liberals are just such do gooders who drift through life, aimlessly listening to music or sports radio. That is what they want: a dumbed down electorate that has no idea about what is really going on in the world. They do not believe in freedom and individual responsibility.

Like Anne Coulter said, she speaks to a different audience, but they all have one thing in common: they are all driving a car to some type of job. Try listening to talk radio for once. Look up Herman Cain, Micheal Savage, Sean Hannity and Neal Boortz on wsbradio.com or listen on AM 750. You can listen live to streaming content from them there. Just click on the Listen Live button on the top left hand side of the page. Who knows, you might just learn something.