Welcome Guest
You last visited December 10, 2016, 7:35 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

A Fair hello there!

Topic closed. 6 replies. Last post 6 years ago by sully16.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink
san diego, ca
United States
Member #102209
December 15, 2010
6 Posts
Posted: December 16, 2010, 2:59 am - IP Logged

Greetings my fellow Lottery Post members and hopeful tobe Lottery Jackpot winners! I am new to the site and to be honest I am very glad I found it. Interesting stuff, Well friends Im young I play the lottery and to tell you the truth I like it alot! Yeah I win and I lose like everyone else, But im looking for that feeling. You know that feeling when you goto bed that friday night at 11pm and wake up to check your numbers and you pull the numbers up and as your looking at each number you cant help to keep glancing back and forth because ever number simply matches. Then you wake up of course! You cant win if you don't play! It's a dream for me, as it is to many of you. I believe in not worrying about it too much. You know?

Im in California, I play scratchers and I win, Long shot I know but I enter all my loosers to the replay. I also play HotSpot a keno like game. I cant seem to hit 4! ever! So if someone wise could give me some pointers on picking numbers. I started playing the lottery with scratchers of course than I moved on to playing mega millions and superlotto plus. Quickpicks/ my own numbers of course but I was wondering if anybody had any tips on playing the daily 3/4 . I hear people rack some serious tender with those games.

Cant wait for your responses!

So long from California.

sully16's avatar - sharan
    Ringleader
    Michigan
    United States
    Member #81740
    October 28, 2009
    40609 Posts
    Posted: December 16, 2010, 7:04 am - IP Logged

Welcome to Lottery Post Snoopie100, Happy Winnings.Party

Did you exchange a walk on part in the war ?

For a lead role in a cage?

From Pink Floyd's " Wish you were here"

United States
      Member #102224
      December 16, 2010
      5 Posts
      Posted: December 16, 2010, 8:19 am - IP Logged

I'm new as well.  Don't mean to hijack the thread, but I thought this would be better than starting my own.

Good luck, everyone!

rcbbuckeye's avatar - Lottery-043.jpg
        Texas
        United States
        Member #55889
        October 23, 2007
        5615 Posts
        Posted: December 16, 2010, 8:33 am - IP Logged

Welcome to LP!

LP is THE greatest website for lottery stuff. I'm on here multiple times a day looking for ideas, tips, or just to see what what's going on.

I play all the jackpot games in Tx, and right now, I'm playing P4 pretty heavy. Most days I play at least $5 straight, and $1 box. A couple strategies I use is repeat numbers. Two, three, sometimes all four numbers will repeat. I also keep an excell file of the last 50 draws that shows the frequency and position of each digit. And then, there's just plain luck. I hit a box number a couple months back with a random number from LP's RNG. Go figure.

Good luck, and we'll see you on the threads.

rcb

CAN'T WIN IF YOU'RE NOT IN

A DOLLAR AND A DREAM (OR $2)

san diego, ca
          United States
          Member #102209
          December 15, 2010
          6 Posts
          Posted: December 16, 2010, 1:11 pm - IP Logged

Thanks everyone!

United States
            Member #75358
            June 1, 2009
            5345 Posts
            Posted: December 16, 2010, 3:45 pm - IP Logged

Welcome to the LP. Just do a search here and you'll find a lot of info on all the games. The link below will guide you in the right direction. I put pick 3 strategies in the search box, but you can enter whatever you like to narrow your search.

To get to the search page on your own, just hover your pointer over the forums on the blue menu bar at the top of this page and in the drop box you'll see the word "Search".

Have Fun !

http://www.lotterypost.com/search/forums?q=pick+3+strategies&f=10&t=all 

sully16's avatar - sharan
              Ringleader
              Michigan
              United States
              Member #81740
              October 28, 2009
              40609 Posts
              Posted: December 17, 2010, 12:03 am - IP Logged

I'm new as well.  Don't mean to hijack the thread, but I thought this would be better than starting my own.

Good luck, everyone!

welcome Lucky Charms, Happy winnings to you also.Cheers

Did you exchange a walk on part in the war ?

For a lead role in a cage?

From Pink Floyd's " Wish you were here"