Welcome Guest
You last visited December 6, 2016, 11:05 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Has this ever happend to anyone??

Topic closed. 14 replies. Last post 6 years ago by Cupcake10.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink
Instyle's avatar - Lottery-044.jpg

United States
Member #55821
October 21, 2007
161 Posts
Posted: December 16, 2010, 1:20 pm - IP Logged

Ok, here' the set up .,  GA cash 3

I worked out my numbers, testing a system that's looking pretty good for now.  Have my numbers written down, but could not get out to play today,  (ice on the roads). Since I'm usually at work, when the Cash 3 numbers are drawn, I'm  never able  to watch the draw.  But today, I did and when the first number fell  ----  5, i said darn, "the next number will be a 3" the ball fell.... it was a 3.... I sat there and said " oh well, the 2 is next"  and lo and behold ...... the 2 fell,  ( the first number on my list)  Crying

oh well, guess Ill do some xmas shopping!

Live and Learn!

sully16's avatar - sharan
    Ringleader
    Michigan
    United States
    Member #81740
    October 28, 2009
    40422 Posts
    Posted: December 16, 2010, 1:36 pm - IP Logged

you'll get it next time.

Did you exchange a walk on part in the war ?

For a lead role in a cage?

From Pink Floyd's " Wish you were here"

United States
      Member #75358
      June 1, 2009
      5345 Posts
      Posted: December 16, 2010, 2:03 pm - IP Logged

Funny you mention this. I don't watch draws anymore, but years ago when I used to watch on occasion, I did the same thing as you. I would try to guess it using my ESP, and would get some numbers correct on a few occasions. I never got all 3, but 2 out of 3 a few times.

I found through my experiences that I sometimes do better in the selection process when I quickly fill a betslip out without thinking, or like with the live draw.

The first time I did that was about 2 years ago with the Florida Fantasy Five. I went to publix shopping center and played oned dollar on the Fantasy Five. I didn't think about what numbers I was going to mark on the betslip. I simply let my fingers quickly pick random numbers. The selection process took literally 5 seconds or so. That day, I won $720 bucks....4 out of 5 correct, and the fifth number which I missed was literally 2 consecutive numbers away.....

Last night I did the same thing with the Fantasy Five. I won 18 bucks with 3 out of 5.

I hardly play the JP games, but once in a while something tells me to play Fantasy Five for a couple of bucks, and when I do, most of the time I win cash.

I believe it's similar to Remote Viewing. If you ever watch the people who do Remote Viewing,they scribble stuff on a sheet of paper, or doodle pictures for a long time. But when they are writing stuff or scribbling, they do it very quickly.

United States
        Member #55821
        October 21, 2007
        161 Posts
        Posted: December 16, 2010, 2:14 pm - IP Logged

Funny you mention this. I don't watch draws anymore, but years ago when I used to watch on occasion, I did the same thing as you. I would try to guess it using my ESP, and would get some numbers correct on a few occasions. I never got all 3, but 2 out of 3 a few times.

I found through my experiences that I sometimes do better in the selection process when I quickly fill a betslip out without thinking, or like with the live draw.

The first time I did that was about 2 years ago with the Florida Fantasy Five. I went to publix shopping center and played oned dollar on the Fantasy Five. I didn't think about what numbers I was going to mark on the betslip. I simply let my fingers quickly pick random numbers. The selection process took literally 5 seconds or so. That day, I won $720 bucks....4 out of 5 correct, and the fifth number which I missed was literally 2 consecutive numbers away.....

Last night I did the same thing with the Fantasy Five. I won 18 bucks with 3 out of 5.

I hardly play the JP games, but once in a while something tells me to play Fantasy Five for a couple of bucks, and when I do, most of the time I win cash.

I believe it's similar to Remote Viewing. If you ever watch the people who do Remote Viewing,they scribble stuff on a sheet of paper, or doodle pictures for a long time. But when they are writing stuff or scribbling, they do it very quickly.

Thanks for sharing Joker17.  I've done that too.  I have to remember to take the logic out of playing and just go with the flow.  I have played numbers and looked at them later and said "why in the heck did I play that number, its has nothing to do with my system., ( have to admit, i probably did not have my glasses on and marked the wrong  block) Wink /  and you know what happen........IT FELL!   Big Grin

tHAT'S WHY  I like this game.,  its full of suprises.  Take care and as always.

Live and learn !

United States
          Member #55821
          October 21, 2007
          161 Posts
          Posted: December 16, 2010, 2:17 pm - IP Logged

you'll get it next time.

Thanks sully,  you have to laugh at yourself sometimes,  and I just cracked myself up when playing the lottery.LOL

good luck to you and as always

Live and Learn!!!!

Raven62's avatar - binary
            New Jersey
            United States
            Member #17843
            June 28, 2005
            49725 Posts
            Posted: December 16, 2010, 2:20 pm - IP Logged

I worked out my numbers, testing a system that's looking pretty good for now.  Have my numbers written down, but could not get out to play today,  (ice on the roads). Since I'm usually at work, when the Cash 3 numbers are drawn, I'm  never able  to watch the draw.  But today, I did and when the first number fell  ----  5, i said darn, "the next number will be a 3" the ball fell.... it was a 3.... I sat there and said " oh well, the 2 is next"  and lo and behold ...... the 2 fell,  ( the first number on my list)  Crying

Live and Learn!

Which Statistical Forecasting Methods Do You Use?

Multiple Regression Analysis: Used when two or more independent factors are involved: widely used for intermediate term forecasting. Used to assess which factors to include and which to exclude. Can be used to develop alternate models with different factors.

Nonlinear Regression: Does not assume a linear relationship between variables: frequently used when time is the independent variable.

Trend Analysis: Uses linear and nonlinear regression with time as the explanatory variable: used where pattern over time.

Decomposition Analysis: Used to identify several patterns that appear simultaneously in a time series: time consuming each time it is used: also used to deseasonalize a series.

Moving Average Analysis: Simple Moving Averages: forecasts future values based on a weighted average of past values: easy to update.

Weighted Moving Averages: Very powerful and economical: They are widely used where repeated forecasts required: uses methods like sum-of-the-digits and trend adjustment methods.

Adaptive Filtering: A type of moving average which includes a method of learning from past errors: can respond to changes in the relative importance of trend, seasonal, and random factors.

Exponential Smoothing: A moving average form of time series forecasting: efficient to use with seasonal patterns: easy to adjust for past errors: easy to prepare follow-on forecasts: ideal for situations where many forecasts must be prepared: several different forms are used depending on presence of trend or cyclical variations.

Hodrick-Prescott Filter: This is a smoothing mechanism used to obtain a long term trend component in a time series: It is a way to decompose a given series into stationary and nonstationary components in such a way that there sum of squares of the series from the nonstationary component is minimum with a penalty on changes to the derivatives of the nonstationary component.

Modeling and Simulation: Model describes situation through series of equations: allows testing of impact of changes in various factors: substantially more time consuming to construct, generally requires user programming or purchase of packages such as SIMSCRIPT: Can be very powerful in developing and testing strategies otherwise non-evident.

Certainty models give only most likely outcome: advanced spreadsheets can be utilized to do "what if" analysis: often done  with computer-based spreadsheets.

Probabilistic Models Use Monte Carlo simulation techniques to deal with uncertainty: gives a range of possible outcomes for each set of events.

Forecasting error: All forecasting models have either an implicit or explicit error structure, where error is defined as the difference between the model prediction and the "true" value. Additionally, many data snooping methodologies within the field of statistics need to be applied to data supplied to a forecasting model. Also, diagnostic checking, as defined within the field of statistics, is required for any model which uses data.

Using any method for forecasting one must use a performance measure to assess the quality of the method. Mean Absolute Deviation (MAD), and Variance are the most useful measures. However, MAD doesn't lend itself to further use making inferences, but that the standard error does. For the error analysis purposes variance is preferred since variances of independent (uncorrelated) errors are additive. MAD is not additive.

A mind once stretched by a new idea never returns to its original dimensions!

New York,
              Panama
              Member #73078
              April 4, 2009
              3490 Posts
              Posted: December 16, 2010, 2:34 pm - IP Logged

Live and Learn!

Instyle, I have more than a couple of the same experience with those digits; that fell through the crack... LOL... but I was thought to say.."every lost brings me closer to my big win!"   Now We say "every small win brings us closer to a bigger win"  No such thing as a lost for me, It's an Investment in a BIG win...LOL..Forever looking at the proverbial glass half FULL...Thumbs Up.

forget what "they" say about youWhat you say about you?...

Now, does it count??

*Jr$ina

Coin Toss's avatar - shape barbed.jpg
                Zeta Reticuli Star System
                United States
                Member #30470
                January 17, 2006
                10351 Posts
                Posted: December 16, 2010, 6:07 pm - IP Logged

The Lottery Fairy waits in the wings and arranges for your numbers to hit the day you can't get anywhere to play them.

Those who run the lotteries love it when players look for consistency in something that's designed not to have any.

Lep

There is one and only one 'proven' system, and that is to book the action. No matter the game, let the players pick their own losers.

marcie's avatar - Lottery-060.jpg
                  Ohio
                  United States
                  Member #49980
                  February 21, 2007
                  34130 Posts
                  Posted: December 16, 2010, 6:27 pm - IP Logged

Instyle, I have more than a couple of the same experience with those digits; that fell through the crack... LOL... but I was thought to say.."every lost brings me closer to my big win!"   Now We say "every small win brings us closer to a bigger win"  No such thing as a lost for me, It's an Investment in a BIG win...LOL..Forever looking at the proverbial glass half FULL...Thumbs Up.

Some times the Glass get's full!!! LOL! Happy Holidays Girl!!!!

http://www.lotterypost.com/thread/233413    Sun Smiley Popular numbers

Use Mirror #'s Use prs. with your  Key* numbers the most Vivid thing in your dream go up or down on #'s.  Flip  6=9 `9=6  Bullseyes  0 or 1 for Pick 4 and the P. 5  Play the other part of doubles.  Do the Whole nine yards for a P. 4* P. 5*  or 0 thur 9  for P. 4  P. 5 from my dreams or hunches good Luck.. Write your Dreams down Play for 3 days.  Good Luck All.

psykomo's avatar - animal shark.jpg

United States
                    Member #4877
                    May 30, 2004
                    5120 Posts
                    Posted: December 16, 2010, 7:55 pm - IP Logged

you'll get it next time.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

Jack-in-the-Box

New York,
                      Panama
                      Member #73078
                      April 4, 2009
                      3490 Posts
                      Posted: December 16, 2010, 9:35 pm - IP Logged

Some times the Glass get's full!!! LOL! Happy Holidays Girl!!!!

Yes it does marcie..LOL...Thank you!!! Happy Holidays to you too; my LP Fam...

Now, does it count??

*Jr$ina

tiggs95's avatar - Lottery-036.jpg

United States
                        Member #47420
                        November 4, 2006
                        3930 Posts
                        Posted: December 16, 2010, 9:50 pm - IP Logged

MERRY CHRISTMAS from tiggs..Let's all hope ridge is safe and sound...

Pure luck

sully16's avatar - sharan
                          Ringleader
                          Michigan
                          United States
                          Member #81740
                          October 28, 2009
                          40422 Posts
                          Posted: December 16, 2010, 11:58 pm - IP Logged

MERRY CHRISTMAS from tiggs..Let's all hope ridge is safe and sound...

this.

Once I played the bet slips from the previous evening I thought they were my midday numbers....wrong my number hit but it was no good. keep my eve and midday slips completly separate.

Did you exchange a walk on part in the war ?

For a lead role in a cage?

From Pink Floyd's " Wish you were here"

New York,
                            Panama
                            Member #73078
                            April 4, 2009
                            3490 Posts
                            Posted: December 17, 2010, 2:04 pm - IP Logged

this.

Once I played the bet slips from the previous evening I thought they were my midday numbers....wrong my number hit but it was no good. keep my eve and midday slips completly separate.

OMG!!! So this happened to at least  one more person; OK  I don't feel so silly anymore...I'll file it in the "It can happen" category ...LOL

Now, does it count??

*Jr$ina

Cupcake10's avatar - Lottery-050.jpg

United States
                              Member #91718
                              May 23, 2010
                              690 Posts
                              Posted: December 17, 2010, 4:25 pm - IP Logged

so true It can happen and it does... maybe another day and you will hit the big one.

Do that thang, do it.