Welcome Guest
You last visited December 7, 2016, 1:12 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

numbers in the order drawn

Topic closed. 8 replies. Last post 6 years ago by Pinetree.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink
Tennessee
United States
Member #20781
August 25, 2005
29 Posts
Posted: December 16, 2010, 4:01 pm - IP Logged

Hi,  I get very little time on the internet to do searching.  Could someone tell me of a website or a blog where I could get the powerball numbers in the order they were drawn? 

Several months' worth of numbers would be great but I will take whatever is available.  I would like to find the same for mega millions but powerball is my first choice. 

Thanks.  I don't have internet access at home and can only sneak a peak here once in awhile.

rcbbuckeye's avatar - Lottery-043.jpg
    Texas
    United States
    Member #55889
    October 23, 2007
    5600 Posts
    Posted: December 16, 2010, 5:47 pm - IP Logged

The Texas Lottery website will allow you to see the results in drawn order. However, it only goes back to Feb 3 2010, because that is when Tx started selling PB tickets. I checked Tn lottery website, and for whatever reason they don't have the capabililty to show results in drawn order, unless I missed something.

CAN'T WIN IF YOU'RE NOT IN

A DOLLAR AND A DREAM (OR $2)

RJOh's avatar - chipmunk
      mid-Ohio
      United States
      Member #9
      March 24, 2001
      19826 Posts
      Posted: December 16, 2010, 9:16 pm - IP Logged

The Texas Lottery website will allow you to see the results in drawn order. However, it only goes back to Feb 3 2010, because that is when Tx started selling PB tickets. I checked Tn lottery website, and for whatever reason they don't have the capabililty to show results in drawn order, unless I missed something.

You didn't mention that Texas website also have that information for MegaMillions.  Ohio doesn't have it for either game and its history only go back 6 months for all its game.

Over the years I've read several post seeking that information but no one has ever said what it was good for.  Unless you had the same information for pretest drawings, I wouldn't think it would be of any use.

* you don't need to buy more tickets, just buy a winning ticket * 

Evil Looking       

rcbbuckeye's avatar - Lottery-043.jpg
        Texas
        United States
        Member #55889
        October 23, 2007
        5600 Posts
        Posted: December 16, 2010, 11:48 pm - IP Logged

You didn't mention that Texas website also have that information for MegaMillions.  Ohio doesn't have it for either game and its history only go back 6 months for all its game.

Over the years I've read several post seeking that information but no one has ever said what it was good for.  Unless you had the same information for pretest drawings, I wouldn't think it would be of any use.

Yeah I forgot about MM. He said PB was his first choice, and that's what I was focused on. Frankly, I never bother to look at the drawn order. But there are some who pick their numbers based on that.

CAN'T WIN IF YOU'RE NOT IN

A DOLLAR AND A DREAM (OR $2)

loonasee2's avatar - ty789 zpsxdhaaskf.jpg
          Orangutan Forest
          United States
          Member #95128
          August 4, 2010
          12786 Posts
          Posted: December 17, 2010, 12:28 am - IP Logged

Hi,  I get very little time on the internet to do searching.  Could someone tell me of a website or a blog where I could get the powerball numbers in the order they were drawn? 

Several months' worth of numbers would be great but I will take whatever is available.  I would like to find the same for mega millions but powerball is my first choice. 

Thanks.  I don't have internet access at home and can only sneak a peak here once in awhile.

numbers planet. will have past numbers.Hit powerball button ,type in 5 random numbers,click on "show detailed results",and you can scrool back 10 years or more. Hope this helps But picking winning numbers stay here and read the posts.Alot great posters on the money most of the time.

jimjwright's avatar - Yellow 3.png
            Park City, UT
            United States
            Member #69864
            January 18, 2009
            993 Posts
            Posted: December 17, 2010, 12:36 am - IP Logged
              Kentucky
              United States
              Member #32652
              February 14, 2006
              7310 Posts
              Posted: December 18, 2010, 4:55 pm - IP Logged

"Ohio doesn't have it for either game and its history only go back 6 months for all its game."

The Ohio site does have an archive where you can get results back to the first pick-3 drawing in 1979, but all the Buckeye 5, Rolling Cash 5, lottos, Ten Oh, etc. results are arranged in numerical order.

http://www.ohiolottery.com/numbers/archives.html

ressuccess's avatar - Lottery-043.jpg

United States
                Member #93164
                June 23, 2010
                1322 Posts
                Posted: December 21, 2010, 12:38 pm - IP Logged

Which games are you talking about in numbers in the order drawn?

Tennessee
                  United States
                  Member #20781
                  August 25, 2005
                  29 Posts
                  Posted: December 21, 2010, 5:41 pm - IP Logged

Thanks for the replies.  The info re the Texas lottery website and also the powerball link from Jimmy are very helpful.  Just what I was looking for.