Welcome Guest
You last visited December 6, 2016, 4:42 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Jack-Pot Games 02,11, 12, 15

Topic closed. 12 replies. Last post 6 years ago by marcie.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink
marcie's avatar - Lottery-060.jpg
Ohio
United States
Member #49980
February 21, 2007
34134 Posts
Posted: December 18, 2010, 5:41 pm - IP Logged

I have been watching these numbers closely they are coming in all Jackpot Games Put 2 more numbers with it you might have something. Good luck with these numbers.

http://www.lotterypost.com/thread/233413    Sun Smiley Popular numbers

Use Mirror #'s Use prs. with your  Key* numbers the most Vivid thing in your dream go up or down on #'s.  Flip  6=9 `9=6  Bullseyes  0 or 1 for Pick 4 and the P. 5  Play the other part of doubles.  Do the Whole nine yards for a P. 4* P. 5*  or 0 thur 9  for P. 4  P. 5 from my dreams or hunches good Luck.. Write your Dreams down Play for 3 days.  Good Luck All.

Any town, USA
    United States
    Member #46729
    September 25, 2006
    112 Posts
    Posted: December 18, 2010, 7:25 pm - IP Logged

I just read your post, and decidedly to play my numbers.  Those number that you posted, three of them are my usual numbers. (I have been slacking on playing them, as they never hit and/or I don't have the funds).  I played it for PowerBall and Lotto.

Ohio
      United States
      Member #49980
      February 21, 2007
      34134 Posts
      Posted: December 18, 2010, 7:41 pm - IP Logged

I just read your post, and decidedly to play my numbers.  Those number that you posted, three of them are my usual numbers. (I have been slacking on playing them, as they never hit and/or I don't have the funds).  I played it for PowerBall and Lotto.

That is great!!   Adding more, 06,26,36,46 Good luck!

Use Mirror #'s Use prs. with your  Key* numbers the most Vivid thing in your dream go up or down on #'s.  Flip  6=9 `9=6  Bullseyes  0 or 1 for Pick 4 and the P. 5  Play the other part of doubles.  Do the Whole nine yards for a P. 4* P. 5*  or 0 thur 9  for P. 4  P. 5 from my dreams or hunches good Luck.. Write your Dreams down Play for 3 days.  Good Luck All.

Ohio
        United States
        Member #49980
        February 21, 2007
        34134 Posts
        Posted: December 20, 2010, 10:17 am - IP Logged

Let me know if any of the numbers come out!! Yeah, sure you will??

Ohio
          United States
          Member #49980
          February 21, 2007
          34134 Posts
          Posted: December 20, 2010, 10:24 am - IP Logged

I have been watching these numbers closely they are coming in all Jackpot Games Put 2 more numbers with it you might have something. Good luck with these numbers.

Wow I see someone else elikes my Numbers, that I had alreaady Previous posted in the Keno thread. I'ts ok!! Let's win some Money, Let's Win the Jackpot!! Sickco Please don't respond!

Ohio
            United States
            Member #49980
            February 21, 2007
            34134 Posts
            Posted: January 5, 2011, 8:34 am - IP Logged

I hope someone used the 15 for the Mega it could of helped. Jan. 4th.

Kentucky
              United States
              Member #32652
              February 14, 2006
              7309 Posts
              Posted: January 5, 2011, 8:15 pm - IP Logged

I hope someone used the 15 for the Mega it could of helped. Jan. 4th.

"I have been watching these numbers closely they are coming in all Jackpot Games Put 2 more numbers with it you might have something. Good luck with these numbers."

Had somebody played 2-11-12-15-all, they would have spent $52 to match 2 numbers that pays nothing. They could have played them with all 46 of the bonus numbers and maybe hit 2 + 1 twice but they would still be out over 40 bucks. There are 341,055 different MM combinations using any one of your numbers and nobody is going to spend over $1.2 million playing them when matching 5 only pays $250,000.

As much gambling as you do, you ought to know that predicting one number, even out of 4 in a game that pays nothing for a 1 or 2 number matches helps nobody.

Ohio
                United States
                Member #49980
                February 21, 2007
                34134 Posts
                Posted: January 11, 2011, 8:29 pm - IP Logged

"I have been watching these numbers closely they are coming in all Jackpot Games Put 2 more numbers with it you might have something. Good luck with these numbers."

Had somebody played 2-11-12-15-all, they would have spent $52 to match 2 numbers that pays nothing. They could have played them with all 46 of the bonus numbers and maybe hit 2 + 1 twice but they would still be out over 40 bucks. There are 341,055 different MM combinations using any one of your numbers and nobody is going to spend over $1.2 million playing them when matching 5 only pays $250,000.

As much gambling as you do, you ought to know that predicting one number, even out of 4 in a game that pays nothing for a 1 or 2 number matches helps nobody.

@  beats a Blank!!   those along with others  there are others numbers here too others can add numbers these numbers come out freqently that was all I was saying!

1977's avatar - flower2
                  st. pete
                  United States
                  Member #6680
                  September 3, 2004
                  1226 Posts
                  Posted: January 12, 2011, 10:41 am - IP Logged

@  beats a Blank!!   those along with others  there are others numbers here too others can add numbers these numbers come out freqently that was all I was saying!

Hey Marcie, thanks for sharing.Smile

Ohio
                    United States
                    Member #49980
                    February 21, 2007
                    34134 Posts
                    Posted: January 12, 2011, 11:57 am - IP Logged

Hey Marcie, thanks for sharing.Smile

Thanks I can't stand Negative people! No Nod

Kentucky
                      United States
                      Member #32652
                      February 14, 2006
                      7309 Posts
                      Posted: January 15, 2011, 2:16 pm - IP Logged

Thanks I can't stand Negative people! No Nod

It's not about being negative but understanding what you're doing. One of those four numbers probably will be drawn in a jackpot game in the future or maybe all four on the same night; hopefully not 500 years from now.

And I was only pointing out, unless you know "which number or numbers" and "when", there isn't much we can do with it.

Ohio
                        United States
                        Member #49980
                        February 21, 2007
                        34134 Posts
                        Posted: January 15, 2011, 3:53 pm - IP Logged

It is up to anybody to do what they want with these numbers. That is why I put them here. those along with others numbers. I am just trying to help somebody or some People  thank you very much..  You don't have to use them.

Ohio
                          United States
                          Member #49980
                          February 21, 2007
                          34134 Posts
                          Posted: January 15, 2011, 3:55 pm - IP Logged

It's not about being negative but understanding what you're doing. One of those four numbers probably will be drawn in a jackpot game in the future or maybe all four on the same night; hopefully not 500 years from now.

And I was only pointing out, unless you know "which number or numbers" and "when", there isn't much we can do with it.

Crazy   Some of those numbers have bben out in the last 4 drawings in the Mega Million.

02, 15  was there Friday. I am sure it helped somebody if they had the other 4 numbers.