Welcome Guest
You last visited December 2, 2016, 9:30 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Florida Man Won 7 Jackpots!

Topic closed. 13 replies. Last post 6 years ago by shannon320.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink

United States
Member #10720
January 23, 2005
933 Posts
Posted: December 19, 2010, 2:00 am - IP Logged

Has anyone (other than me) ordered (and read) the book by Richard Lustig, who won 7 jackpots in Florida? IF so what is your opinion? I will give mine after I hear from other people on here.

kellmellus55's avatar - 53882ptr8it6sv1
    Clarkston,MI
    United States
    Member #35082
    March 12, 2006
    594 Posts
    Posted: December 19, 2010, 5:27 am - IP Logged

this is what i found i will not put up site but you can google him.

Seven-time(that’s right, seven-time) Lottery Game Grand Prize winner is selling his newly published book “Learn How To Increase Your chances Of Winning The Lottery”. Learn the ins and outs and dos and don'ts of buying lottery tickets to increase your chances of winning.

My name is Richard Lustig and I live in Florida. What I am offering is not a joke. I have created a method that I and members of my family use that has enabled us to WIN several lottery game GRAND prizes. But just don't take my word for it. Go to www.floridalottery.com. The pictures in this ad are not fake. They are from the official Florida Lottery website. My daughter and her husband (Jennifer & Shaun Olson) have also won a lottery game grand prize using my method. This is a very easy to use method and will work with any type lottery games (scratch tickets or number games) in any state or country

My husband and I used Richard Lustig’s lotto method and within months of starting the method we hit a Mega Money jackpot for 2 million dollars! It was really easy to follow. You only play what you can and you can still win! Shaun and I will only play lotto from now on using these strategies.”
    - Jennifer and Shaun, Florida

United States
      Member #75358
      June 1, 2009
      5345 Posts
      Posted: December 19, 2010, 11:45 am - IP Logged
        Raven62's avatar - binary
        New Jersey
        United States
        Member #17843
        June 28, 2005
        49618 Posts
        Posted: December 19, 2010, 2:32 pm - IP Logged

Lottery Post Forums Search is Your Friend...

A mind once stretched by a new idea never returns to its original dimensions!

Littleoldlady's avatar - basket
          Clarksville
          United States
          Member #487
          July 15, 2002
          17638 Posts
          Posted: December 20, 2010, 8:31 am - IP Logged

You probably would do better just buying tickets with your money instead of books.

If you know your number is going to hit, have patience and then KILL IT!

You never know when you will get another hit.

United States
            Member #10720
            January 23, 2005
            933 Posts
            Posted: December 20, 2010, 10:47 pm - IP Logged

The other thread is my enemy because it won't let me comment there.. so I comment here instead.

Most of the opinions I saw on the other thread are negative about the book. What is said there is already out there so there is nothing I can add here except: the book is good as a research tool to see how someone who won jackpots plays the game. The problem is, the thing you might be looking for in the book, may not be there, and what is in the book is mostly either common knowledge, common sense, or based on a principle that many on here won't agree with. IN my case I don't regret buying the book but it's not going to help ME win anything but I am considering some of its ADVICE (which is what the book really is) where it applies (although a lot of it I'm either already doing OR it's the OPPOSITE of what I did in the past in order to win). I will test some of his ideas in a virtual environment since I don't have the resources (or the guts perhaps?) to try in actuality. I will try to see if during the whole history of Fantasy 5 could I have won either the drawing he won or even another one. I will post results later; I'm still getting my program to digest the Fantasy 5 database. The best way to use this book is as I said advice for players and to complement (but not replace) whatever system you currently prefer to use.

Mr. Lustig could learn a great deal from these message boards and its members. His book could easily be 200 pages long with very little room for photo spreads or flying supercows, if he took input from some of you.

My recommendation is: get this book if you're aware that it might not have in it what you're expecting it to, but you want to get inside the mind of a 7-time winner.

RJOh's avatar - chipmunk
              mid-Ohio
              United States
              Member #9
              March 24, 2001
              19816 Posts
              Posted: December 21, 2010, 1:30 pm - IP Logged

From what I've read, Lustig played a lot of combinations every drawing.  That's fairly easy to simulate, just generate a lot of combinations for each drawing and check after the drawing to see if you would have won playing all those combinations.

* you don't need to buy more tickets, just buy a winning ticket * 

Evil Looking       

faahlew's avatar - Lottery-049.jpg
                Atlanta, Georgia
                United States
                Member #102931
                December 28, 2010
                3 Posts
                Posted: December 28, 2010, 3:00 pm - IP Logged

The Books don't give any tangible information.  I bought one and it does not tell you any realistic strategies.

Good Luck!Guitar

Cupcake10's avatar - Lottery-050.jpg

United States
                  Member #91718
                  May 23, 2010
                  690 Posts
                  Posted: December 28, 2010, 7:31 pm - IP Logged

He will make millions off of his books!!!Wink

paul762's avatar - lion

United Kingdom
                    Member #3002
                    December 11, 2003
                    477 Posts
                    Posted: December 30, 2010, 11:46 am - IP Logged

So basically it's just buy as many scratch cards as you can afford and also buy as many lottery tickets you can afford?

What?

Also, if you are using the same numbers, what's the point of buying more tickets with the same numbers for the same drawing?

What?

Life's Tragedy is that we get old to soon and wise too late - Benjamin Franklin.

United States
                      Member #75358
                      June 1, 2009
                      5345 Posts
                      Posted: December 30, 2010, 12:37 pm - IP Logged

So basically it's just buy as many scratch cards as you can afford and also buy as many lottery tickets you can afford?

What?

Also, if you are using the same numbers, what's the point of buying more tickets with the same numbers for the same drawing?

What?

The same numbers could mean  the same set of a hundred or more different lines.

United States
                        Member #68002
                        December 10, 2008
                        477 Posts
                        Posted: December 30, 2010, 12:53 pm - IP Logged

LCKYLARY

I've  been using systems for quite some time too  help hit the numbers  in the daily games and have won at least 10 times over the years I play for fun and not every day Mr.Lustig book would be a serious waste of money I had the book (didn't pay for it) and  after I finished reading it  I "THREW" it away.There is no secret weapon in hitting the  numbers but there are tools out there  that can  help/increase your chances of winning I went from hitting no numbers using quikc-picks too hitting numbers using systems/strategies  and software but I'm no expert I'm just experienced at  what I do Mr.Lustig is no expert  either he's just  LUCKY!!

tigerwu's avatar - Lottery-034.jpg
                          mt. holly nc
                          United States
                          Member #102698
                          December 24, 2010
                          6 Posts
                          Posted: January 2, 2011, 1:39 pm - IP Logged

lotto book I'm in NC how do I order the book and how much is the book I saw the viedo clip on lottery post

when you were  on good morrning america I have been playing the numbers you gave the anchor man!!!!!!!!

tigerwu

shannon320's avatar - Lottery-024.jpg
                            bahamas
                            Bahamas
                            Member #77963
                            August 4, 2009
                            149 Posts
                            Posted: January 5, 2011, 1:52 pm - IP Logged

how do u pick ur numbers