Welcome Guest
You last visited December 5, 2016, 9:46 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Clerks Not Unstanding P3 format

Topic closed. 7 replies. Last post 6 years ago by Treea.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink
Wheeler's avatar - Lottery-023.jpg
Pittsburg, Ks
United States
Member #3382
January 17, 2004
80785 Posts
Posted: December 19, 2010, 12:55 pm - IP Logged

I went to the Missouri State-Line this morning to play the Missouri's Mid/Eve. I told the clerk I wanted the 019 exact. I got that ticket. Then I told her I wanted the 019 in any order. On the next ticket I get 901 str8. I probably should have said box but I figure the clerks know what any order means. I think I still have the Kansas mentality for  Missouri's P3. I will have to learn more about Missouri's Lottery.

God Bless America

US Flag

Raven62's avatar - binary
    New Jersey
    United States
    Member #17843
    June 28, 2005
    49699 Posts
    Posted: December 19, 2010, 3:15 pm - IP Logged

I went to the Missouri State-Line this morning to play the Missouri's Mid/Eve. I told the clerk I wanted the 019 exact. I got that ticket. Then I told her I wanted the 019 in any order. On the next ticket I get 901 str8. I probably should have said box but I figure the clerks know what any order means. I think I still have the Kansas mentality for  Missouri's P3. I will have to learn more about Missouri's Lottery.

Avoid Confusion because of Differences in Terminology: Use a Bet Slip when Playing!

A mind once stretched by a new idea never returns to its original dimensions!

Pittsburg, Ks
      United States
      Member #3382
      January 17, 2004
      80785 Posts
      Posted: December 19, 2010, 5:11 pm - IP Logged

Avoid Confusion because of Differences in Terminology: Use a Bet Slip when Playing!

Thanks for the advice raven. But I have vision problems so I'll just start using QP's whenever I go back to the Stateline

God Bless America

US Flag

MzDuffleBaglady's avatar - Lottery-018.jpg

United States
        Member #81314
        October 16, 2009
        18985 Posts
        Posted: December 19, 2010, 5:29 pm - IP Logged

Wheeler, Wheeler, Wheeler, 

I hope you looked at my post on Friday, I posted my Missouri Quick picks, and one of them came in straight last night.  2-1-6.

I"m 5 minutes from Illinois, so I play both states.

I wish you would have looked at my thread for Missouri Pick 3.

Good Luck.

Tonight, I'm playing, 713, 731, 137, & 704.

P.S. The clerks should know how the machine works, if they are not new cashiers, but, it's right their on the screen like a "McDonalds Menu", lol.

The Struggle is real!

Toney725's avatar - speedykat
          Stone Mountain, GA
          United States
          Member #3189
          January 1, 2004
          28240 Posts
          Posted: December 19, 2010, 7:13 pm - IP Logged

Next time you go, pick up a handful of playslips for future play.  When you're ready to go back, get someone to fill out the slip for you.  Eliminates the possibility that the clerk won't give you what you want!

Good Luck Wheeler!!!

Treea's avatar - Lottery-020.jpg
            Eleuthera
            Bahamas
            Member #42652
            July 6, 2006
            601 Posts
            Posted: December 19, 2010, 7:25 pm - IP Logged

I am a clerk and we are all prone to mistakes...ssoooooo.....what I learnt from being a customer first and now a clerk is simply this..Always Always check your receipt before you leave. If it is wrong then MAKE THEM FIX IT. Why leave the fate of your cash in the hands of someone that has nothing to lose.?

The fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, patience, kindness,goodness, faithfulness, gentleness and self-control. Against suchthings there is no law.

Pittsburg, Ks
              United States
              Member #3382
              January 17, 2004
              80785 Posts
              Posted: December 20, 2010, 7:30 am - IP Logged

I am a clerk and we are all prone to mistakes...ssoooooo.....what I learnt from being a customer first and now a clerk is simply this..Always Always check your receipt before you leave. If it is wrong then MAKE THEM FIX IT. Why leave the fate of your cash in the hands of someone that has nothing to lose.?

I was also kind hoping I would cash in on the mistake. Oh well. Thank you all for the good advice.

God Bless America

US Flag

Treea's avatar - Lottery-020.jpg
                Eleuthera
                Bahamas
                Member #42652
                July 6, 2006
                601 Posts
                Posted: December 20, 2010, 9:38 am - IP Logged

Lol...That happened to me once..

The fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, patience, kindness,goodness, faithfulness, gentleness and self-control. Against suchthings there is no law.