Welcome Guest
You last visited December 10, 2016, 7:11 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

NC Additional Draw in February

Topic closed. 5 replies. Last post 6 years ago by Goalisamillion.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink

What would you like the addition to be??

Sunday Midday Draw [ 7 ]  [30.43%]
Additional Midday Draw [ 0 ]  [0.00%]
Front/Back Pairs [ 15 ]  [65.22%]
All of the above [ 1 ]  [4.35%]
Total Valid Votes [ 23 ]  
Discarded Votes [ 0 ]  
plshelpme's avatar - Lottery-050.jpg

United States
Member #62239
June 21, 2008
24974 Posts
Posted: December 19, 2010, 7:14 pm - IP Logged

Good Luck NC Players... Slots

*pls*

trulyblessed's avatar - yocco
    Durham, North Carolina
    United States
    Member #58710
    February 23, 2008
    6868 Posts
    Posted: December 19, 2010, 7:21 pm - IP Logged

I want front and back pairs and earlier draw times. I read the article on the NC website and it does elude to an additional pick 3 draw. Maybe Sunday midday? I just can't see us having 3 pick 3 draws!!!! I will be calling in the am to see exactly what they mean by additional draw for pick 3.

Lovies

RALEIGH
      United States
      Member #58026
      January 27, 2008
      100 Posts
      Posted: December 19, 2010, 7:34 pm - IP Logged

a front back pair would be nice..when i go to florida i play that and hit sometimes..alos,im always 1 number off it seems..

Good Luck everyone!

JordanT1021's avatar - Lottery-062.jpg
        North Carolina
        United States
        Member #53121
        June 24, 2007
        6500 Posts
        Posted: December 20, 2010, 4:29 pm - IP Logged

i would like front/back pair... maybe a midday cash 5? and a midday pick 4

i would disapprove for 3 pick 3 drawings... i would be very very pissed off

trulyblessed's avatar - yocco
          Durham, North Carolina
          United States
          Member #58710
          February 23, 2008
          6868 Posts
          Posted: December 20, 2010, 7:25 pm - IP Logged

I called the lottery office today. The lady said they are adding a pick 3 draw to Sunday midday and are adding midday draws 7 days a week for the pick 4. I asked her if they were going to consider drawing earlier and she said no. She said noone has ever requested that. That is a lie b/c I have sent several emails myself. If you would like to see the draws earlier please email NCEL and let them know. The rep claimed they are adding the sunday draw b/c so many people requested it. Maybe we can change the draw time by doing the same.

Lovies

Goalisamillion's avatar - Lottery-046.jpg
            Cary, Nc
            United States
            Member #84641
            January 1, 2010
            1367 Posts
            Posted: December 21, 2010, 7:15 pm - IP Logged

I called the lottery office today. The lady said they are adding a pick 3 draw to Sunday midday and are adding midday draws 7 days a week for the pick 4. I asked her if they were going to consider drawing earlier and she said no. She said noone has ever requested that. That is a lie b/c I have sent several emails myself. If you would like to see the draws earlier please email NCEL and let them know. The rep claimed they are adding the sunday draw b/c so many people requested it. Maybe we can change the draw time by doing the same.

I kind of figured they would add another pick 3 on sunday as well as the midday play 4 7days a week. That seemed to be the most logical changes. That front/back pair pays little . I played it in VA and got a lot of hits but didnt make a substantial profit off of it. I would definitely like to see them change the eve draw times to 7 or 8pm but we all know thats not going to happen. Funniest thing is how they said a lot of people requested adding a sun midday but I didnt see anything posted asking for peoples suggestions on what they should change and/or add! Anyway, I had a lot of success in VA & I know for a fact it was because they drew both drawings 7 days a week. For me this is actually a great thing because its easier to pick up on the patterns when the p3 is drawn 14 times a week.

GOAL, WHAT IS YOUR SHORT TERM GOAL ? TO REACH PHIL IVEY STATUS!!!

IVEY(This is the best poker player in the world, Phil IVEY!!!)

Take's a POSITIVE vision to get to that  MILLION !

Always play where/when YOU have the advantage !!!!!