Welcome Guest
You last visited January 18, 2017, 5:31 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Visual Lottery Analyser

Topic closed. 3 replies. Last post 6 years ago by jcyvr.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink
Vancouver
Canada
Member #99832
November 1, 2010
16 Posts
Posted: December 20, 2010, 7:53 pm - IP Logged

I just came across Visual Lottery Analyser software and would like to know if anyone here on the forum has used before ? Its quite interesting aproch to see paterns and would be great to share maybe some expiriance.

sully16's avatar - sharan
    Ringleader
    Michigan
    United States
    Member #81740
    October 28, 2009
    41947 Posts
    Posted: December 20, 2010, 8:14 pm - IP Logged

no never heard of it.

HyperBe Happy.

United States
      Member #75358
      June 1, 2009
      5345 Posts
      Posted: December 20, 2010, 8:41 pm - IP Logged

I just downloaded a trial version, and the editor looked like the complex editor from Photo shop. Don't have the time to read the tutorials....

So I uninstalled it....lol

I'm sure it's a cool tool once you receive your bachelor degree on how to work it, but I simply don't have the patience.

Vancouver
        Canada
        Member #99832
        November 1, 2010
        16 Posts
        Posted: December 20, 2010, 8:46 pm - IP Logged

I just downloaded a trial version, and the editor looked like the complex editor from Photo shop. Don't have the time to read the tutorials....

So I uninstalled it....lol

I'm sure it's a cool tool once you receive your bachelor degree on how to work it, but I simply don't have the patience.

i am looking into i know looks a bit strange, but is kind of interesting to see how the look into the game and analyze it... i also use GH Advantage + and its kind of interesting to compare it for starter. Will go over instructions and let you know how the progress go .