Welcome Guest
You last visited December 3, 2016, 6:31 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Sista's Piks

Topic closed. 1 reply. Last post 6 years ago by Toney725.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink
Sista Dee's avatar - hi
Decatur, GA (east of the ATL)
United States
Member #17
October 11, 2001
261 Posts
Posted: December 22, 2010, 8:17 pm - IP Logged

Hello all,

I'm back up here at Dad's house dropping my daughter off so just thought I would check in and say hi...  Haven't had a chance to update my board yet, but most of ya'll know how I am about triples and holidays and since Christmas will be here in a couple of days, I'm leaning on those 111s, 222s and 777s.  I like the 111s so much that I actually played them for $4.00 last night...  I'm not sure how the triples have been falling in other states, but Georgia has seen quite a few in our Cash 4 and GA 5.  So, we're WAYYY overdue for one to drop in the cash 3 game. 

From looking at what I marked up yesterday, though, the 111s look very promising in the cash 4 with another number.  If your cheddar is right, you might want to consider playing them for 50 cents with the 0-9.  Otherwise, if you want to narrow your selections, play the 111s in cash 4 with a "0", "2", "5", or "7".  I think $600 would be a good return for a $2.00 investment (50 box on each number).  Also, since the Mook Bear Cub turned 9 years old on 12/19 (can U believe it???), I'm back on 900 and 099.  Take care and as always, I hope the picks do something for somebody somewhere...  Wink

Sista Dee

Toney725's avatar - speedykat
    Stone Mountain, GA
    United States
    Member #3189
    January 1, 2004
    28231 Posts
    Posted: December 23, 2010, 1:05 pm - IP Logged

Hello all,

I'm back up here at Dad's house dropping my daughter off so just thought I would check in and say hi...  Haven't had a chance to update my board yet, but most of ya'll know how I am about triples and holidays and since Christmas will be here in a couple of days, I'm leaning on those 111s, 222s and 777s.  I like the 111s so much that I actually played them for $4.00 last night...  I'm not sure how the triples have been falling in other states, but Georgia has seen quite a few in our Cash 4 and GA 5.  So, we're WAYYY overdue for one to drop in the cash 3 game. 

From looking at what I marked up yesterday, though, the 111s look very promising in the cash 4 with another number.  If your cheddar is right, you might want to consider playing them for 50 cents with the 0-9.  Otherwise, if you want to narrow your selections, play the 111s in cash 4 with a "0", "2", "5", or "7".  I think $600 would be a good return for a $2.00 investment (50 box on each number).  Also, since the Mook Bear Cub turned 9 years old on 12/19 (can U believe it???), I'm back on 900 and 099.  Take care and as always, I hope the picks do something for somebody somewhere...  Wink

Sista Dee

Thanks Sista Dee and Happy Birthday to the lil Bear Cub!  Party

Merry Christmas!Smiley Santa