Welcome Guest
You last visited December 6, 2016, 5:30 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Crazy Church Dream

Topic closed. 1 reply. Last post 6 years ago by friendship.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink
South Carolina
United States
Member #94508
July 21, 2010
96 Posts
Posted: December 24, 2010, 7:43 am - IP Logged

I went to a church that in the beginning of the dream was not familiar to me.  It was white on the outside but painted blue and white on the inside.  The only person I recognized was a friend from work.  There was no sermon but different choirs and/or people singing songs.  I became disinterested so I started grading my students papers.  I got angry and left after an unknown church goer started picking at one of my student's assignments.  I got angry after explaining that the student had a learning disability.  When I got outside, all of a sudden the church even the parking area looked exactly like my childhood church.  The only way I could drive the car was in reverse.  As I was leaving the church an oncoming van was in the front of me.  I cousin of mine was driving the van while her sister and uncle were also in the van with her.  While they were laughing, I was getting angry.  The dream ended with me telling my daughter who appeared out of nowhere to put on her seatbelt.

friendship's avatar - peace

United States
    Member #86278
    February 1, 2010
    1488 Posts
    Posted: December 24, 2010, 8:48 am - IP Logged

I went to a church that in the beginning of the dream was not familiar to me.  It was white on the outside but painted blue and white on the inside.  The only person I recognized was a friend from work.  There was no sermon but different choirs and/or people singing songs.  I became disinterested so I started grading my students papers.  I got angry and left after an unknown church goer started picking at one of my student's assignments.  I got angry after explaining that the student had a learning disability.  When I got outside, all of a sudden the church even the parking area looked exactly like my childhood church.  The only way I could drive the car was in reverse.  As I was leaving the church an oncoming van was in the front of me.  I cousin of mine was driving the van while her sister and uncle were also in the van with her.  While they were laughing, I was getting angry.  The dream ended with me telling my daughter who appeared out of nowhere to put on her seatbelt.

Car in Reverse

angry 041-414-141-0014

vexation 017

car 044

driving 321-0321-010

church 055-555

singing 240

cousins 150

family 370

sister 262-626-026-050

laughter 024

If your childhood church has a # play that #