Welcome Guest
You last visited December 3, 2016, 12:35 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

One of my Last Posts: Pick4 is not a Pick4 but a Pick2...

Topic closed. 10 replies. Last post 6 years ago by MADDOG10.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink

Honduras
Member #20982
August 29, 2005
4715 Posts
Posted: December 26, 2010, 11:26 pm - IP Logged

This is to all the people out there...Pick4 is not a Pick4 but a Pick2...

Get the first 2 numbers...XX [which you predict] then,

AB the third and last number this is what you do...

1 & 6 = 1

2 & 7 = 2

3 & 8 = 3

4 & 9 = 4

5 & 0 = 5....

So, XXAB, where XX is the 2 numbers you predict, and AB you look for the difference between A and B compressed numbers that is...

So if you get: 23 for the XX then, let´s say you get: 4 difference for AB compressed numbers then it will be:

1-4 and 2-5 so it will be: XX1-4 and XX2-5...

let´s use, 1-4, then it will be:

231-4

234-1

232-5

235-2

4 tickets and you win it, Straight...All you got to predict is: XX WHICH IS A PICK2 [PICK2/0-9]...And you win it, STRAIGHT...So again, PICK4 IS NOT A PICK4 BUT A PICK2....

plus, XX you havent factored: E/O...

But more shocking is why there isnt a prediction website that gives you a the first, 2 digits...STRANGE PLANET INDEED...ONLY ON PLANET EARTH...

this is for all the people who need help...

A total illusion...

The Forex trades: 1.6 Trillion dollars EVERY day, that´s more than the GDP of the Carribbean Central America, COMBINED. Enough to feed every crook out there for centuries...To all Geniuses & Powers Countries of the World the Planet needs breakthroughs in all Medicine, Veterinary, Biology related fields, Psychology, Population Psychology/Sociology..They need to genetically ingeneer new plants species/types to give more variety of plants and thus have more resources for combating diseases¨

paurths's avatar - underground
    Switching between Fairfax, VA and Belgium
    Belgium
    Member #19287
    July 29, 2005
    2254 Posts
    Posted: December 27, 2010, 12:55 pm - IP Logged

No offence, but i'm truly wondering what you're on...

lasas3

An onion a day keeps everyone away!!!

danyo1332's avatar - 198208 10150427293015037_578305036_17777547_4875050_n
      clinton, ohio
      United States
      Member #94566
      July 22, 2010
      1920 Posts
      Posted: December 27, 2010, 8:51 pm - IP Logged

No offence, but i'm truly wondering what you're on...

lmao...

http://www.lotterypost.com/thread/231108 My Definite Double System

http://www.lotterypost.com/thread/231369 My P4 to P3 Pair System

http://www.lotterypost.com/thread/233360 My Digit 9 Significance System

dr65's avatar - black panther.jpg
        Pennsylvania
        United States
        Member #74096
        May 2, 2009
        22854 Posts
        Posted: December 27, 2010, 9:31 pm - IP Logged

pumpi, I know what you are saying but it's the get the first 2 numbers right part that's going to be the tough part.

You've said this before and it might be one of those things where it fits very well after the draw.

Oh, and, you really need to stop saying things like - this will be my last post or possibly my last post or I'm just going to post on my blog....

we know by now that's not true.

You'll be here just like the rest of us.

Honduras
          Member #20982
          August 29, 2005
          4715 Posts
          Posted: December 27, 2010, 11:24 pm - IP Logged

pumpi, I know what you are saying but it's the get the first 2 numbers right part that's going to be the tough part.

You've said this before and it might be one of those things where it fits very well after the draw.

Oh, and, you really need to stop saying things like - this will be my last post or possibly my last post or I'm just going to post on my blog....

welcome back Dr. 65...No i am through with the lottery i will not be posting any more post...i´ll be blogging 2 blogs per day but that´s it...is just that it takes me a little while to get rid of the habit, i was doing this almost everyday for 6 years, actually 7 years....but i am through with the lottery...every now and then you, MIGHT see me reply to a post, but i am through with the lottery...i want to dedicate myself to blogging the least as possible...1 blog a day is fine...if you could blog on facebook the way you can do it here i will had left LP and moved on to facebook...If there was another site where you could blog and be public like twitter and you could pay let´s say: $5 a month that will accept money order i will had moved to that site but there is none, i am still searching...I am going to see if facebook has blogging see if i open an account with them i am searching...I dont want to blog about the lottery any more but about ideas/inventions...

by blogging 1 blog a day it gives me the entire day to dedicate myself to do stuff i need to do, i got a family too...

The Forex trades: 1.6 Trillion dollars EVERY day, that´s more than the GDP of the Carribbean Central America, COMBINED. Enough to feed every crook out there for centuries...To all Geniuses & Powers Countries of the World the Planet needs breakthroughs in all Medicine, Veterinary, Biology related fields, Psychology, Population Psychology/Sociology..They need to genetically ingeneer new plants species/types to give more variety of plants and thus have more resources for combating diseases¨

CajunWin4's avatar - Lottery-061.jpg
            Whiskey Island
            United States
            Member #90216
            April 24, 2010
            12727 Posts
            Posted: December 27, 2010, 11:50 pm - IP Logged

Just use the last 60 draws and put the digit set's into sub-groups.....That's for front and back set's.....

tiggs95's avatar - Lottery-036.jpg

United States
              Member #47420
              November 4, 2006
              3930 Posts
              Posted: December 30, 2010, 7:47 pm - IP Logged

All the "dude" want's to do is blog...so blog on "dude"...

Pure luck

Kentucky
                United States
                Member #32652
                February 14, 2006
                7295 Posts
                Posted: January 1, 2011, 2:59 pm - IP Logged

This is to all the people out there...Pick4 is not a Pick4 but a Pick2...

Get the first 2 numbers...XX [which you predict] then,

AB the third and last number this is what you do...

1 & 6 = 1

2 & 7 = 2

3 & 8 = 3

4 & 9 = 4

5 & 0 = 5....

So, XXAB, where XX is the 2 numbers you predict, and AB you look for the difference between A and B compressed numbers that is...

So if you get: 23 for the XX then, let´s say you get: 4 difference for AB compressed numbers then it will be:

1-4 and 2-5 so it will be: XX1-4 and XX2-5...

let´s use, 1-4, then it will be:

231-4

234-1

232-5

235-2

4 tickets and you win it, Straight...All you got to predict is: XX WHICH IS A PICK2 [PICK2/0-9]...And you win it, STRAIGHT...So again, PICK4 IS NOT A PICK4 BUT A PICK2....

plus, XX you havent factored: E/O...

But more shocking is why there isnt a prediction website that gives you a the first, 2 digits...STRANGE PLANET INDEED...ONLY ON PLANET EARTH...

this is for all the people who need help...

A total illusion...

"But more shocking is why there isnt a prediction website that gives you a the first, 2 digits...STRANGE PLANET INDEED...ONLY ON PLANET EARTH...this is for all the people who need help..."

On the planet Xanderzoot, they have a website that gives the first digit in pick-4 games so it can be played as a pick-3 using the last three digits. They pay off with a fruit that looks similar to our coconuts with a soft shell like our bananas from trees growing in the back yard of their lottery headquarters. I haven't been on any planets that give the first two digits but I'm sure they are out there.

Hiding Behind Computer

This might be one of my last replies to one of Pumpi's last posts.

wauchula,floridia
                  United States
                  Member #93799
                  July 8, 2010
                  6 Posts
                  Posted: January 5, 2011, 3:45 am - IP Logged

i dont understand the a and b can u explain a little better because i have discoverd how to get 2 out 3 numbers front or back 75% of the time please explain a little more how you get the last digit

wauchula,floridia
                    United States
                    Member #93799
                    July 8, 2010
                    6 Posts
                    Posted: January 6, 2011, 6:20 pm - IP Logged

hi can u explain to me what hes talkin about cuz i dont get it

MADDOG10's avatar - smoke
                      Beautiful Florida
                      United States
                      Member #5709
                      July 18, 2004
                      20106 Posts
                      Posted: January 6, 2011, 6:41 pm - IP Logged

Pumpi,

I tell you dude you got to lay off that pizza sauce late at night, you're starting to scare people..!

"  When Injustice Becomes Law, Resistance Becomes Duty "