Welcome Guest
You last visited December 9, 2016, 6:28 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

New Georgia Instant Games for 2011

Topic closed. 7 replies. Last post 6 years ago by CarHauler.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink

United States
Member #97729
September 22, 2010
321 Posts
Posted: December 29, 2010, 6:49 am - IP Logged

OK, it is official, and you heard it here first. The well advertised and much anticipated Georgia Lottery Black is now listed for sale!!! It is a $10 ticket with overall odds of 1 in 3.27, and a top prize of $1,000,000! The average overall odds for $10 tickets in Georgia is 1 in 3.20. The best odds for a $10 ticket is 1 in 2.74 for Jingle Jumbo Bucks, and the worst is 1 in 3.36 for $150,000 Slots of Luck. It is nestled right between Millionaire Celebration with 1 in 3.28 overall odds, and Big Payout with overall odds of 1 in 3.26. Once again, a Georgia ticket ends up with 4 times the top prize, and better overall odds than its rival in Tennessee. Is it any wonder that we have consistent sales growth, year after year? After all, they have gotten a lot of my hard earned money. I am looking forward to finding out how many top prizes that there are. I wish the overall odds were a little better.

I am willing to give it a shot, mainly because it is a new ticket, and I think it looks really cool! Let us know when you find the first ticket for sale in Georgia. If you find a dollar bill sign, you win $500 instantly, and if you find a GL symbol, you win all 30 prizes. It is five times as expensive as Georgia Lottery Limited, but you have a top prize of $1,000,000 instead of $500, but you can still win the $500. I would like to know who sells this new ticket first, when and where. Just look at her. Isn't she beautiful?

Georgia Lottery Limited

United States
    Member #97729
    September 22, 2010
    321 Posts
    Posted: December 29, 2010, 6:37 pm - IP Logged

OK, it is official, and you heard it here first. The well advertised and much anticipated Georgia Lottery Black is now listed for sale!!! It is a $10 ticket with overall odds of 1 in 3.27, and a top prize of $1,000,000! The average overall odds for $10 tickets in Georgia is 1 in 3.20. The best odds for a $10 ticket is 1 in 2.74 for Jingle Jumbo Bucks, and the worst is 1 in 3.36 for $150,000 Slots of Luck. It is nestled right between Millionaire Celebration with 1 in 3.28 overall odds, and Big Payout with overall odds of 1 in 3.26. Once again, a Georgia ticket ends up with 4 times the top prize, and better overall odds than its rival in Tennessee. Is it any wonder that we have consistent sales growth, year after year? After all, they have gotten a lot of my hard earned money. I am looking forward to finding out how many top prizes that there are. I wish the overall odds were a little better.

I am willing to give it a shot, mainly because it is a new ticket, and I think it looks really cool! Let us know when you find the first ticket for sale in Georgia. If you find a dollar bill sign, you win $500 instantly, and if you find a GL symbol, you win all 30 prizes. It is five times as expensive as Georgia Lottery Limited, but you have a top prize of $1,000,000 instead of $500, but you can still win the $500. I would like to know who sells this new ticket first, when and where. Just look at her. Isn't she beautiful?

Georgia Lottery Limited

Has anyone found this game for sale yet? Any GA Lottery officials or folks from Scientific Games on here who know if it has an official launch date? Players, have you seen it yet? Retailers, do you carry this ticket yet? When does it come out???

United States
      Member #97729
      September 22, 2010
      321 Posts
      Posted: December 29, 2010, 10:49 pm - IP Logged

Has anyone found this game for sale yet? Any GA Lottery officials or folks from Scientific Games on here who know if it has an official launch date? Players, have you seen it yet? Retailers, do you carry this ticket yet? When does it come out???

OK, here it is. I bought my first ticket tonight, and it is number 004. I found it at my favorite Exxon store, located in Marietta, GA. I have not scratched it yet, here is a scanned copy of it. You can click on it for an even higher resolution version. I can't wait to scratch it off. Results coming soon.

Georgia Lottery Black

United States
        Member #97729
        September 22, 2010
        321 Posts
        Posted: December 30, 2010, 12:06 am - IP Logged

My very first ticket was a $20 winner! Not real big, but I am very excited that it won, and I see this as a good omen, and a sign that I should be buying more of these. I am looking forward to multiple $500 wins, along with at least one top prize win of $1,000,000. Here is my first winner.

Georgia Lottery Black - $20 winner

Florida
          United States
          Member #102882
          December 27, 2010
          334 Posts
          Posted: January 3, 2011, 9:06 pm - IP Logged

How does one find out the odds for all the prizes and top prizes remaining from Georgia Lottery?.

Cuthbert
            United States
            Member #99422
            October 24, 2010
            1 Posts
            Posted: January 3, 2011, 9:12 pm - IP Logged

Hi ,

I've played the new game and won $100 on ticket # 2.

United States
              Member #97729
              September 22, 2010
              321 Posts
              Posted: January 3, 2011, 9:47 pm - IP Logged

How does one find out the odds for all the prizes and top prizes remaining from Georgia Lottery?.

You can find out how many top prizes remain here: http://www.galottery.com/games/instant-games/top-prizes-claimed
              You can find out information about each individual ticket here: http://www.galottery.com/games/instant-games/instant-games
              And of course you can find more detailed odds here, as well as compare the odds for each dollar amount in any ticket range here: http://www.lottohideout.net/wiki/index.php/Main_Page

Hope this helps.

United States
                Member #97729
                September 22, 2010
                321 Posts
                Posted: January 4, 2011, 2:32 pm - IP Logged

Hi ,

I've played the new game and won $100 on ticket # 2.

Congratulations, that is great! Have you played a lot, and do you have any favorite strategies? Do you buy multiple tickets or have a favorite retailer? I am glad to know that there really are some players out there winning decent amounts.  I have purchased 30 tickets of this game, and so far the most I have won is $20. Paying out 1.5 or 2 times on a ticket is of little use to me unless all of them pay out that much, because I buy a fair number of tickets, and if half of them pay $15 each or a free ticket, I will lose money as I am doing now.

If exactly half of the tickets I but pay out $20, I will break even. That is right 1 in 2 tickets has to pay $20 to break even, and I am not in this to break even, and neither is the lottery, so we fight a constant battle to see who reigns supreme. Right now it is the Lottery, but I intend to change that or quit playing.

Another thing I would like to know is if it is possible to determine if certain retailers are known to have employees who play a whole lot. After all, they are in a position to know more than we do if they see the customers scratch the tickets in the store. At one location they have urged me to scratch them there to show me how much money I was making. I do not know if they were mocking me, or if they are lying when they say that they do not play, and just want to count tickets themselves. For some reason unknown to me, I do much worse when I scratch them in that particular store.