Welcome Guest
You last visited January 20, 2017, 10:53 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Pinging the 2's blues

Topic closed. 7 replies. Last post 6 years ago by increase.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink
Jake's avatar - animal bird.jpg

United States
Member #2217
September 1, 2003
985 Posts
Posted: December 31, 2010, 2:40 pm - IP Logged

I'm feel I must proceed with caution with this ping.  That southeasterly wind has brought word of a rumor that my lottery-imbibing friends down GA way are all fired up and waiting for 222 to make its play.    I am pinging 222 and continue to ping 178/781.  I know this is yet another holiday weekend and I know that some states have overdue triples.    I also note that 222 did fall in GA's play-4, so perhaps that energy is done there.  Sorry to be wishy-washy on this, but this will be a long weekend and Merc is still turning direct and I think playing tricks on me.  At least that is how it feels.  So, for 222 followers, listen to me with your own ear turned toward your own gut instinct.  And for everyone who needs their number to fall, let it be so and let us ring in 2011 on a roll.  J

Ohio
    United States
    Member #32974
    February 17, 2006
    5219 Posts
    Posted: December 31, 2010, 2:48 pm - IP Logged

Thanks Jake for posting and a Happy New Year to you and a safe one Thumbs Up And Good Luck to you Yes Nod

vjohnson8's avatar - Lottery-062.jpg
      fort
      United States
      Member #72407
      March 17, 2009
      6638 Posts
      Posted: December 31, 2010, 3:07 pm - IP Logged

HAPPY NEW YEARS TO YOU ALSO, VAL8Party

LET's get paid$$$$ money rollYes Nod

Toney725's avatar - speedykat
        Stone Mountain, GA
        United States
        Member #3189
        January 1, 2004
        28478 Posts
        Posted: December 31, 2010, 5:38 pm - IP Logged

I'm feel I must proceed with caution with this ping.  That southeasterly wind has brought word of a rumor that my lottery-imbibing friends down GA way are all fired up and waiting for 222 to make its play.    I am pinging 222 and continue to ping 178/781.  I know this is yet another holiday weekend and I know that some states have overdue triples.    I also note that 222 did fall in GA's play-4, so perhaps that energy is done there.  Sorry to be wishy-washy on this, but this will be a long weekend and Merc is still turning direct and I think playing tricks on me.  At least that is how it feels.  So, for 222 followers, listen to me with your own ear turned toward your own gut instinct.  And for everyone who needs their number to fall, let it be so and let us ring in 2011 on a roll.  J

HAPPY NEW YEAR Jake!!!

Party

middle Georgia
          United States
          Member #1893
          July 20, 2003
          1868 Posts
          Posted: December 31, 2010, 11:59 pm - IP Logged

Hey Jake!  222 drives me crazy! ( So does Marge.)  It has been over 10 years since 222 fell on midday cash 3 in Georgia! 

Happy New Year to you!

middle Georgia
            United States
            Member #1893
            July 20, 2003
            1868 Posts
            Posted: January 1, 2011, 12:16 am - IP Logged

Hey Jake!  222 drives me crazy! ( So does Marge.)  It has been over 10 years since 222 fell on midday cash 3 in Georgia! 

Happy New Year to you!

I just received a call from another friend in DE with Happy New Year wishes.  Nice!

maggie    See Ya!

DREAMtoREALITY's avatar - lighthouse
              South Florida
              United States
              Member #81890
              November 1, 2009
              4959 Posts
              Posted: January 1, 2011, 11:14 am - IP Logged

Thanks Jake and wishing you also a year of BLE$$INGS  2011

Firststep is to determine what you want, then describe yourself as if you already have it.

0 = 8 = 00    [SpookySoozy 0 = 1 = 0]

Be$t of Luck from the Sun Smiley$tate

increase's avatar - abstract design_main.jpg
                VA
                United States
                Member #54828
                August 31, 2007
                38208 Posts
                Posted: January 1, 2011, 11:18 am - IP Logged

Thanks for the information Jake.

Happy New Year!

Let's Make it a prosperous one!