Welcome Guest
You last visited December 8, 2016, 6:54 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

New York: 1/1 - 1/31/2011

Topic closed. 1729 replies. Last post 6 years ago by tmoneyyy.

Page 44 of 116
PrintE-mailLink
NYSlugger 777's avatar - 777
NY
United States
Member #54513
August 21, 2007
6371 Posts
Posted: January 13, 2011, 1:26 pm - IP Logged

You know that will be my last post. I will just play my numbers.

I've only asked you try your best to post your preditions before the actual drawing occurs so that in case numbers from your predictions list are drawn for that drawing, players will be able to view and possibly play some of the suggested numbers you have listed in time for the draw, and cash in with you if one of your numbers are drawn! Share the wealth, lol!Big Smile

Just a reminder to everyone Midday Draws take place live daily at 12:26 p.m. and Evening Draws are live at 7:37 p.m. So if you're posting predicitions for Midday try as much as possible to post them before 12:26 pm and if your posting for Evening try to have your predictions posted before 7:37 p.m. That way people will have enough time to get to the store and play the numbers.

I'm not sure why you said it's your last post(& I don't know if you meant it was your last post for "Today") , but no one here meant to offend you we just wanted to let you know if you're going to win we wanna win with you too, so I just tried to remind you to try post predictions before the actual drawing takes place ! You're not the only one who has made that mistake in the past but when people do make those mistakes it's good to remind them what time the draws take place so a mistake like that can possibly be avoided in the future . I'd like for you to continue to share and post your numbers predictions so in case ya win I can play your numbers and win too!

NY
    United States
    Member #54513
    August 21, 2007
    6371 Posts
    Posted: January 13, 2011, 1:30 pm - IP Logged

Looks Like this Set is still Hitting. Thumbs Up

Yes, nice call on the 377 straight!Hurray!

NY
      United States
      Member #54513
      August 21, 2007
      6371 Posts
      Posted: January 13, 2011, 1:39 pm - IP Logged

Not much numbers for me tonight as i'm still chasing the triples I cant believe they are out 180 Evening Drawings!BS

Also that 377 was the first number to be drawn straight for 2011. ( 377 was also drawn straight on 1/1/11 Midday ). I feel another repeat of the  377 may come soon so  i'm playing it straight for tonight.

1/13/11 Evening Draw Predictions

377,  555,  888,  999,  666,  777,

444,  333,  222,  111,  000,  088,

x88,  55x.

Panama
        Member #101674
        December 6, 2010
        82 Posts
        Posted: January 13, 2011, 1:45 pm - IP Logged

Not much numbers for me tonight as i'm still chasing the triples I cant believe they are out 180 Evening Drawings!BS

Also that 377 was the first number to be drawn straight for 2011. ( 377 was also drawn straight on 1/1/11 Midday ). I feel another repeat of the  377 may come soon so  i'm playing it straight for tonight.

1/13/11 Evening Draw Predictions

377,  555,  888,  999,  666,  777,

444,  333,  222,  111,  000,  088,

x88,  55x.

or your 88's can come out.Hyper

loonasee2's avatar - ty789 zpsxdhaaskf.jpg
          Orangutan Forest
          United States
          Member #95128
          August 4, 2010
          12805 Posts
          Posted: January 13, 2011, 2:02 pm - IP Logged

Congrats...........Jayson..................NEWYORKER, You both got str8,377

Thanks for posting!!!!!!!!!!!!

Panama
            Member #101674
            December 6, 2010
            82 Posts
            Posted: January 13, 2011, 2:22 pm - IP Logged

or your 88's can come out.Hyper

hey ny, i just looked and yeah might be repeat of the 37 pair. What is every1 else seeing? doubles, 01's?

General8107's avatar - Ramblings 2BThoughts
              Brooklyn,NY
              United States
              Member #100058
              November 5, 2010
              1248 Posts
              Posted: January 13, 2011, 2:51 pm - IP Logged

Hello To all my LP fam Tonite picks are  . . . .

***347***826***& ***713***

GOODLUCK EVERYONE!!!

You say Love is more important than money.... Have you every tried paying your bills with a hug? . . .

smallislandgal's avatar - scene sunovermountains.jpg

Turks and Caicos Islands
                Member #97824
                September 24, 2010
                1366 Posts
                Posted: January 13, 2011, 3:03 pm - IP Logged

hey ny, i just looked and yeah might be repeat of the 37 pair. What is every1 else seeing? doubles, 01's?

well, well, and still no digit 8 in 1st position since 26th dec-Tired of playing 8's-tired of playing the triples-please somebody I need a hit and a big hit -gotta pay the bills tomorrow-Played 777 10 st and 111 5st today-also played 772,774,775,778 and no da-- 377.foolish me-ok somebody show some love for TCI. hey Candy,what are u liking for tonite.Plzz dont tell me triples-I lost too much on them already-They are D-E-A-D-sorry-

Turks and Caicos Islands
                  Member #97824
                  September 24, 2010
                  1366 Posts
                  Posted: January 13, 2011, 3:18 pm - IP Logged

I've only asked you try your best to post your preditions before the actual drawing occurs so that in case numbers from your predictions list are drawn for that drawing, players will be able to view and possibly play some of the suggested numbers you have listed in time for the draw, and cash in with you if one of your numbers are drawn! Share the wealth, lol!Big Smile

Just a reminder to everyone Midday Draws take place live daily at 12:26 p.m. and Evening Draws are live at 7:37 p.m. So if you're posting predicitions for Midday try as much as possible to post them before 12:26 pm and if your posting for Evening try to have your predictions posted before 7:37 p.m. That way people will have enough time to get to the store and play the numbers.

I'm not sure why you said it's your last post(& I don't know if you meant it was your last post for "Today") , but no one here meant to offend you we just wanted to let you know if you're going to win we wanna win with you too, so I just tried to remind you to try post predictions before the actual drawing takes place ! You're not the only one who has made that mistake in the past but when people do make those mistakes it's good to remind them what time the draws take place so a mistake like that can possibly be avoided in the future . I'd like for you to continue to share and post your numbers predictions so in case ya win I can play your numbers and win too!

Ok, nicely said NYSlugger and we all agreed- Candy usually post early-I always play something from her nos# and to be honest I always play the first no# from past  experience, because she puts her best no# first.That's how confident she is, and I have won from her too.

Candy,I agreed with NYSlugger we all want to win ok and if you get a good no#plz post.  Now, to those that are experts here and don't post, that's mean it is not coming from yr pocket. we are one family here and that's our Aim to share.  Bahamas much love to you guys in getting these nos# solve in predictions. I dont know how you do it, but you guys are great here-Good luck everybody and plz email me with some good nos# so I can post EARLY-I am no expert like you guys ,but if I was, man I would be bragging-Peace to all-I want to W-I-N.

Panama
                    Member #101674
                    December 6, 2010
                    82 Posts
                    Posted: January 13, 2011, 3:36 pm - IP Logged

well, well, and still no digit 8 in 1st position since 26th dec-Tired of playing 8's-tired of playing the triples-please somebody I need a hit and a big hit -gotta pay the bills tomorrow-Played 777 10 st and 111 5st today-also played 772,774,775,778 and no da-- 377.foolish me-ok somebody show some love for TCI. hey Candy,what are u liking for tonite.Plzz dont tell me triples-I lost too much on them already-They are D-E-A-D-sorry-

aww smallislandgal dont give up!Unhappy Stay positive and you will get your bills paid!! Please dont give up on the 8's and trips because once you do that they usually come And you will be pissed if you drop it and it comes up tonight. Dont worry im sure you will get something tonight. Candy is so great! i won from her months back before. Ive been watching this post for a long time and decided to join.  I am still pretty new at this but i am gonna go and ask a few questions on lp and see what might come out tonight. Sun Smiley

NYCTarheel71's avatar - Lottery-059.jpg
                      Brooklyn, NY
                      United States
                      Member #81627
                      October 25, 2009
                      611 Posts
                      Posted: January 13, 2011, 4:11 pm - IP Logged

Evening pick: 705................let's go NY Party

Turks and Caicos Islands
                        Member #97824
                        September 24, 2010
                        1366 Posts
                        Posted: January 13, 2011, 4:17 pm - IP Logged

aww smallislandgal dont give up!Unhappy Stay positive and you will get your bills paid!! Please dont give up on the 8's and trips because once you do that they usually come And you will be pissed if you drop it and it comes up tonight. Dont worry im sure you will get something tonight. Candy is so great! i won from her months back before. Ive been watching this post for a long time and decided to join.  I am still pretty new at this but i am gonna go and ask a few questions on lp and see what might come out tonight. Sun Smiley

Thanks Abundant 777 that's so sweet of you-Ok, UNtil weekend that's it for the triples-Da-- by the time it reaches I wouldnt make a profit.lol.
                        Thanks a lot-I was looking in from the outside for a while before I gave in too-Anyway, I await yr email.PEACE-

loonasee2's avatar - ty789 zpsxdhaaskf.jpg
                          Orangutan Forest
                          United States
                          Member #95128
                          August 4, 2010
                          12805 Posts
                          Posted: January 13, 2011, 4:21 pm - IP Logged

mid 029,308,412,204,765,000,777

GOOD LUCK PLAYERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Playing these for eve also...........637,367,386,964

GOOD LUCK PLAYERS!!!!!!!!!!!

CANDY21's avatar - nw saucyelf.jpg
                            #10 Kingsman Court Nassau
                            Bahamas
                            Member #76927
                            July 9, 2009
                            1588 Posts
                            Posted: January 13, 2011, 4:49 pm - IP Logged

Ok, nicely said NYSlugger and we all agreed- Candy usually post early-I always play something from her nos# and to be honest I always play the first no# from past  experience, because she puts her best no# first.That's how confident she is, and I have won from her too.

Candy,I agreed with NYSlugger we all want to win ok and if you get a good no#plz post.  Now, to those that are experts here and don't post, that's mean it is not coming from yr pocket. we are one family here and that's our Aim to share.  Bahamas much love to you guys in getting these nos# solve in predictions. I dont know how you do it, but you guys are great here-Good luck everybody and plz email me with some good nos# so I can post EARLY-I am no expert like you guys ,but if I was, man I would be bragging-Peace to all-I want to W-I-N.

ok smallislandgal, and NYSlugger I got home late not knowing what time it was, I just wanted to post my numbers when I saw that NY216 had not posted yet. I will post my number for tonight in a minute.

Sugar is sweet, just like candy!

CANDY21's avatar - nw saucyelf.jpg
                              #10 Kingsman Court Nassau
                              Bahamas
                              Member #76927
                              July 9, 2009
                              1588 Posts
                              Posted: January 13, 2011, 4:54 pm - IP Logged

817 814 110 034 415 041 210 416

Evening Picks

Sugar is sweet, just like candy!

Page 44 of 116