Welcome Guest
You last visited December 2, 2016, 12:53 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Ga/East Coast Str8888 hits

5540 replies. Last post 3 hours ago by phoneman76.

Page 24 of 370
PrintE-mailLink
jana2002's avatar - Lottery-012.jpg

United States
Member #629
August 27, 2002
958 Posts
Posted: January 10, 2011, 12:55 pm - IP Logged

WATCHING GEORGIA PAIRS THIS WEEK

MID AND EVE. JAN. 10 THUR 16

94, 87, 85, 83, 77, 76, 71, 68, 67, 64, 61,  57, 47,  11, 10, 5, 3,

dimples123's avatar - disney21
    Atlanta, Georgia
    United States
    Member #65843
    October 8, 2008
    3792 Posts
    Posted: January 10, 2011, 12:59 pm - IP Logged

Congrats to all the winners

I wasn't able to play today.

lithoniagyrl's avatar - 397533 10150489194294301_1773838113_n.jpg
      Lithonia,GA
      United States
      Member #92699
      June 12, 2010
      505 Posts
      Posted: January 10, 2011, 1:17 pm - IP Logged

my money is low too this, I sit on the sidelines, like a lot of us do.  I wanted to take the time to thank all of you who have  taken the time to post what you see, analysis, predication.  It is appreciated so much.

We do miss those such as Kenya100 who brought over a million viewers to her thread and to LP.  We do appreciate the time she spent posting her predications (FOR FREE) and most of all  her willness to TEACH us how to do it for ourselvers. She and others spend at lot of time giving us for free good and money hitting numbers and analysises everyday.  This is time consuming, Pls let them know you too appreciate it.

I DO MISS THE MONEY!.

Thank you Phoneman and other for posting your winning predication for FREE.    Thanks to my LP family

I Agree!

We are all here to have fun. Are you having fun? I know I am......

Sherita's avatar - Lottery-043.jpg
        Vtracs is My Game!
        Georgia
        United States
        Member #3617
        February 6, 2004
        7414 Posts
        Posted: January 10, 2011, 1:19 pm - IP Logged

Welcome aboard Jana2002!

Congrats To All Winners and Posters!

LurkingWe are all in it to win!  My Pet numbers 103,724,152,397,189,118,205.

Ga Lottery Player!

Hot-Due-Cold. Short Sums/Last Digit Sum. Pairs. Vtracs. Vtrac Pairs. SUM OF VTRACS CHART.

Don't forget to FLIP 6/9 in all WORKOUTS!  66=99=69. Vtracs Code sheets available....

THECAVES06's avatar - scene sunoverlake.jpg

United States
          Member #97477
          September 17, 2010
          290 Posts
          Posted: January 10, 2011, 1:22 pm - IP Logged

How did Marge do for you today Caves06?

Congrats to the winners who were able to play.........

Meriwetherman NOT GOOD she didn't even pull a number out of the workout ~~ and I noticed that Mr.Crow had on the same out-fit from last night so I wonder if that was drawn last-night due to the weather so who in the world knows what we will get tonight ...............

phoneman76's avatar - Lottery-062.jpg
            Conyers,Ga
            United States
            Member #96930
            September 8, 2010
            3028 Posts
            Posted: January 10, 2011, 1:32 pm - IP Logged

it was in the workout in reverse order because digits 2 ,9, and  fell 4times so if you went from top to bottom you would have 925 but thats how it goes im trying not to post a lot of #s so I could narrow my #s down better

Im down with the money team who else want to roll!!!

jana2002's avatar - Lottery-012.jpg

United States
              Member #629
              August 27, 2002
              958 Posts
              Posted: January 10, 2011, 1:33 pm - IP Logged

Welcome aboard Jana2002!

THANK YOU SHERITA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

pliesfanatic's avatar - web
                BEVERELY HILLS
                United States
                Member #88631
                March 20, 2010
                3369 Posts
                Posted: January 10, 2011, 1:34 pm - IP Logged

I was playing 9 2 0 & we all know that 5 is a 0.. Boooooo!! ThudAnywhoo, congrats to all winners!!

Scared money don't make no money.

Conyers,Ga
                  United States
                  Member #96930
                  September 8, 2010
                  3028 Posts
                  Posted: January 10, 2011, 1:38 pm - IP Logged

qp gave me 592 str8888 on midday

United States
                    Member #97477
                    September 17, 2010
                    290 Posts
                    Posted: January 10, 2011, 1:38 pm - IP Logged

it was in the workout in reverse order because digits 2 ,9, and  fell 4times so if you went from top to bottom you would have 925 but thats how it goes im trying not to post a lot of #s so I could narrow my #s down better

You are correct but it is in the reverse but the 731 was very strong for today, yes the work-out produces A LOT of numbers but you have been doing a great job of posting the "winners"................................also those numbers that you posted earlier look suitable for tonight because on the MB that 925 sits right in the cross hairs of 003 Smash

Conyers,Ga
                      United States
                      Member #96930
                      September 8, 2010
                      3028 Posts
                      Posted: January 10, 2011, 1:48 pm - IP Logged

Lock and loaded and got it on a qp on midday you saw the GL history on it too 173 suppa hottChair

geometry2's avatar - kanji for_peace.jpg
                        georgia
                        United States
                        Member #95907
                        August 19, 2010
                        335 Posts
                        Posted: January 10, 2011, 1:49 pm - IP Logged

my money is low too this, I sit on the sidelines, like a lot of us do.  I wanted to take the time to thank all of you who have  taken the time to post what you see, analysis, predication.  It is appreciated so much.

We do miss those such as Kenya100 who brought over a million viewers to her thread and to LP.  We do appreciate the time she spent posting her predications (FOR FREE) and most of all  her willness to TEACH us how to do it for ourselvers. She and others spend at lot of time giving us for free good and money hitting numbers and analysises everyday.  This is time consuming, Pls let them know you too appreciate it.

I DO MISS THE MONEY!.

Thank you Phoneman and other for posting your winning predication for FREE.    Thanks to my LP family

Higher Call,

I agree 100 percent! I guess it shows all of us to be grateful for what you have when you have it, because when it is gone it is GONE. I understand it takes alot of work to post and I did and do appreciate all who do. Now that NOBODY is winning, the VIBE and GOOD LUCK is gone I get it.

I am appreciative and respectful of all who post for free on LP including Technics, and Kenya100. You all are missed very much because you guys alone affected over a MILLION people finances. With the bad economy people really need that change. I hope you guys consider coming back, because people all over the country are silently waiting for you guys to return so we can get back to winning. That's real talk.

Thanks Phoneman and Sherita for taking your free time to post here. It has been appreciated.

Sherita's avatar - Lottery-043.jpg
                          Vtracs is My Game!
                          Georgia
                          United States
                          Member #3617
                          February 6, 2004
                          7414 Posts
                          Posted: January 10, 2011, 1:55 pm - IP Logged

Higher Call,

I agree 100 percent! I guess it shows all of us to be grateful for what you have when you have it, because when it is gone it is GONE. I understand it takes alot of work to post and I did and do appreciate all who do. Now that NOBODY is winning, the VIBE and GOOD LUCK is gone I get it.

I am appreciative and respectful of all who post for free on LP including Technics, and Kenya100. You all are missed very much because you guys alone affected over a MILLION people finances. With the bad economy people really need that change. I hope you guys consider coming back, because people all over the country are silently waiting for you guys to return so we can get back to winning. That's real talk.

Thanks Phoneman and Sherita for taking your free time to post here. It has been appreciated.

It is so good to see you here and Thank You!

Congrats To All Winners and Posters!

LurkingWe are all in it to win!  My Pet numbers 103,724,152,397,189,118,205.

Ga Lottery Player!

Hot-Due-Cold. Short Sums/Last Digit Sum. Pairs. Vtracs. Vtrac Pairs. SUM OF VTRACS CHART.

Don't forget to FLIP 6/9 in all WORKOUTS!  66=99=69. Vtracs Code sheets available....

Conyers,Ga
                            United States
                            Member #96930
                            September 8, 2010
                            3028 Posts
                            Posted: January 10, 2011, 1:58 pm - IP Logged

Im just trying to keep the winning tradition going and it aint easy but it does pay-off at the end I dont like winning by myself

United States
                              Member #97477
                              September 17, 2010
                              290 Posts
                              Posted: January 10, 2011, 2:02 pm - IP Logged

Higher Call,

Geometry I would have to disagree with the comment that "NOBODY" is winning, I don't believe that it has anything to do with Tech and Kenya not posting because there a lot of other threads on LP that are just as viable as the thread that Kenya had, once you visit the other state threads you can quickly come to realize that you can play elsewhere and win more often and the need to play in GA is not as great.  Also lets remember that Marge is in control of the GA Lottery.

Page 24 of 370