Welcome Guest
You last visited December 7, 2016, 11:24 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

our pick and quick pick being almost identical

Topic closed. 9 replies. Last post 6 years ago by time*treat.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink
indianapolis, in
United States
Member #103661
January 4, 2011
5 Posts
Posted: January 4, 2011, 8:50 pm - IP Logged

well i have a question for everyone about tonights drawing.... what are the odds of  picking the numbers yourself and a quick pick being the same exact numbers but one? because when i got my ticket for tonights drawing that it what happened to me. could this mean something.

Winged-Dove's avatar - butterfly3
    Tallmadge, Ohio
    United States
    Member #99273
    October 22, 2010
    296 Posts
    Posted: January 4, 2011, 8:54 pm - IP Logged

well i have a question for everyone about tonights drawing.... what are the odds of  picking the numbers yourself and a quick pick being the same exact numbers but one? because when i got my ticket for tonights drawing that it what happened to me. could this mean something.

I guess you'll know very soon......Good luck!!Blue Angel

indianapolis, in
      United States
      Member #103661
      January 4, 2011
      5 Posts
      Posted: January 4, 2011, 8:57 pm - IP Logged

thank you very much! i could use it. im barely surviveing now. my rent is 4 months behind and everything. and i'm not gonna be stengy with it. i will definitly share. because god would never garce someone with that and want them to be stengy!

johngreek's avatar - Lottery-023.jpg
        Patras,Achaia,Greece
        Greece
        Member #91329
        May 15, 2010
        42 Posts
        Posted: January 4, 2011, 9:11 pm - IP Logged

its a good sign i thinks

Monkey Butt, USA
          United States
          Member #54569
          August 23, 2007
          1124 Posts
          Posted: January 4, 2011, 10:03 pm - IP Logged

I like those odds.

I wish you all the gamblers good luck in existance.

Get somewhere very quiet and focus ask what you should do with those combinations.

How long should you play them?

Make sure you are very very quiet and focused to hear your answer.

Winged-Dove's avatar - butterfly3
            Tallmadge, Ohio
            United States
            Member #99273
            October 22, 2010
            296 Posts
            Posted: January 4, 2011, 10:07 pm - IP Logged

thank you very much! i could use it. im barely surviveing now. my rent is 4 months behind and everything. and i'm not gonna be stengy with it. i will definitly share. because god would never garce someone with that and want them to be stengy!

GOOD LUCK and many blessings  to you in 2011Blue Angel

CA
              United States
              Member #84266
              December 26, 2009
              410 Posts
              Posted: January 5, 2011, 1:38 am - IP Logged

Did you choose your numbers first before you chose the QP?

When I buy more than 1 QP on the same ticket, they are often times very similar.

Fla386's avatar - nw sorc2.jpg
                Florida
                United States
                Member #99664
                October 29, 2010
                3332 Posts
                Posted: January 8, 2011, 6:27 am - IP Logged

If i buy a QP with my other cash 3 numbers,i often notice if i have the QP on the last panel,the computer/machine seems to pick out numbers from my sets i have played ahead of it.

Good Luck Everyone!!!

lottobrain's avatar - box
                  Smyrna, DE
                  United States
                  Member #10074
                  January 1, 2005
                  125 Posts
                  Posted: January 8, 2011, 11:03 am - IP Logged

In regards to this type of thing. I have picked my own numbers for a couple of lines in Powerball and marked the card for 3 quickpicks. I often notice that the quick picks used numbers from my picks.  On the other hand I wonder if those living in states that have the "multiwin" type of lotto game where you get 3 lines for $2 have noticed how most of the time the second and third lines of numbers do not replicate any from the first line. None of the 3 lines will have any numbers that match each other much for the most part.  Now in the DE multiwin lotto game, not getting any numbers that match a winning number in the 3 lines wins a prize, but amazingly there always seems to be one number that appears to keep one from winning that prize. Not to hard to understand I guess since the 3 lines contain half of the numbers in the game, but one would expect to get 3 of the numbers most of the time. Another way to win is to get 6 numbers right among the 3 lines, but again amazingly, they will give you 5 of the numbers, but not the 6th.  The Randomnizer has been programmed to give you these kind of tickets.  I hate this game as I like to pick my own numbers, but am rarely successful, plus the fact it costs me twice as much to do so.  The jackpot in DE continues to build at a very modest $2K a drawing and is won only about twice a year.  There are several other states that have this type of game, Maryland and PA are 2 others I know about.

time*treat's avatar - radar

United States
                    Member #13130
                    March 30, 2005
                    2171 Posts
                    Posted: January 9, 2011, 2:03 pm - IP Logged

The odds of this depend on the game parameters.

In neo-conned Amerika, bank robs you.
                    Alcohol, Tobacco, and Firearms should be the name of a convenience store, not a govnoment agency.