Welcome Guest
You last visited December 10, 2016, 11:02 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

LotteryHits v2.01 (2004)

Topic closed. 11 replies. Last post 6 years ago by LotteryTechInc.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink

United States
Member #68002
December 10, 2008
477 Posts
Posted: January 5, 2011, 12:17 pm - IP Logged

Anyone have this  program?? I'm in need of the registration code the  author is no longer supporting this program he discontinued selling it  and his other software MaxHitPro back in 2006 I have MaxHitPro full version but need the code for  the other one any help  would be greatly appreciated

Thanks!!!!!!!

LANTERN's avatar - kilroy 28_173_reasonably_small.jpg
    Tx
    United States
    Member #4570
    May 4, 2004
    5180 Posts
    Posted: January 5, 2011, 11:45 pm - IP Logged

Anyone have this  program?? I'm in need of the registration code the  author is no longer supporting this program he discontinued selling it  and his other software MaxHitPro back in 2006 I have MaxHitPro full version but need the code for  the other one any help  would be greatly appreciated

Thanks!!!!!!!

Long ago I bought MaxHitPro and I tried it for the pick 3 boxed game I had a very hard time with it, there are so many options-variables and it takes so long for it to test the systems, maybe after some hundreds of hours using it on and off for many weeks-months, most of that time waiting for it to test systems, I got tired of not finding a way of making it produce a regular profit.

I was only testing the boxed pick 3 game.

Joe Taylor sent to me for free his LotteryHits with the serial registration, I was so upset with his MaxHitPro program that I didn't for long keep the serial registration to the Lotteryhits and I just tried to forget about MaxHitPro and LotteryHits.

Not too long before Joe Taylor quit selling his program(s) I got a P.M. here at the Lottery Post from somebody that I thought that might have been Joe Taylor telling me that there was a new version of MaxHitPro out, I don't remember but I might have told him that I didn't care and that I was thru with MaxHitPro, he didn't send any-more P.M.s.

I got that P.M. maybe because I had posted somewhere here at L.P. saying that I had tested MaxHitPro and that I could not make it produce a profit.

Maybe those that were going to buy it already had and sales were down or there were no more new sales, wahtever, he quit selling it.

I don't even remember the L.P. name of that person, I didn't keep that P.M. for very long.

Now, many years latter my opinion of MaxHitPro is somewhat better, it is better than quick picks.

I should have kept that serial registration for LotteryHits, I never even tried it and years ago I didn't want to.

I tried MaxHitPro for "CountLess" hours-months.

It is really O.K. for a prediction program, after all many prediction programs are worse.

Joe Taylor should bring it back.

BibleOnline  ParishesOnline  ChristianRadioOnline   MassOnline   Mass

"Ten measures of beauty descended to the world, nine were taken by Jerusalem."

United States
      Member #68002
      December 10, 2008
      477 Posts
      Posted: January 6, 2011, 12:13 am - IP Logged

LANTERN

My experience with MaxHitPro was very good I bought it back in 2002 and after taking the time too  learn everything about it I experimented with different system settings and once I did  that I was able too hit  the Cash 3 straight like 3 or 4 times (not back too back like next day but whenever I played whether it was a week or 2 or a month) the program is pretty easy once you get the hang of it I have  the registered version  of MaxhitPro but not LotteryHits but there both some of the  best programs I ever used.It's easier too  use as far as hitting the numbers  cause you don't have too look  at analysis charts,select filters etc.... I never let the program  choose my numbers I always selected 6 and let the program run the systems generating anywhere from 10-20 combos and it did very well at least for me it did. I always got an upgrade when he had one available  and I'm willing too bet that  PM was from Joe Taylor (you probably hurt his feelings LOL)and the reason he stopped selling it was due too low sales because just like you said it was probably too complicated,confusing or time consuming too  learn how too use properly which resulted in slow or low sales not everyone  has  a  skill  for using software especially when there looking for hits  immediately,too bad you didn't keep the code for LotteryHits Oh well I'll  keep trying eventually I'll get the code somehow.Oh one more thing yeah it did run for a LONG time but I took care of that problem by timing how long it would run whnever I got a straight hit so I got it down too  like 30 min and at the most 1 hour if I had the time

Tx
        United States
        Member #4570
        May 4, 2004
        5180 Posts
        Posted: January 6, 2011, 7:18 am - IP Logged

LANTERN

My experience with MaxHitPro was very good I bought it back in 2002 and after taking the time too  learn everything about it I experimented with different system settings and once I did  that I was able too hit  the Cash 3 straight like 3 or 4 times (not back too back like next day but whenever I played whether it was a week or 2 or a month) the program is pretty easy once you get the hang of it I have  the registered version  of MaxhitPro but not LotteryHits but there both some of the  best programs I ever used.It's easier too  use as far as hitting the numbers  cause you don't have too look  at analysis charts,select filters etc.... I never let the program  choose my numbers I always selected 6 and let the program run the systems generating anywhere from 10-20 combos and it did very well at least for me it did. I always got an upgrade when he had one available  and I'm willing too bet that  PM was from Joe Taylor (you probably hurt his feelings LOL)and the reason he stopped selling it was due too low sales because just like you said it was probably too complicated,confusing or time consuming too  learn how too use properly which resulted in slow or low sales not everyone  has  a  skill  for using software especially when there looking for hits  immediately,too bad you didn't keep the code for LotteryHits Oh well I'll  keep trying eventually I'll get the code somehow.Oh one more thing yeah it did run for a LONG time but I took care of that problem by timing how long it would run whnever I got a straight hit so I got it down too  like 30 min and at the most 1 hour if I had the time

I have both programs, but only the registration code for MaxHitPro.

And no I didn't download all new updates as you did, I only have 2 or 3 versions of MaxHitPro.

Back on 2002 I didn't have a Pc, I bought MaxHitPro much later maybe sometime from 2003 to 2005, I bought version: MaxHitPro7.03, but also have 2 other newer versions.

As to LotteryHits I have LotteryHits-2.01.00 same as yours, but also no serial code for it.

Yers ago I found out that he used to have separate versions of MaxHitPro, one for pick 3, 4 and another for jackpot kind of games, I think that he called them "Low" and "High".

Yes, Joe Taylor needs to bring back MaxHitPro but this time he should listen to his buyers and make some suggested changes and or improvements to his programs, to make them better, after all, some of us also know one or two things about lottery prediction.

I have retested MaxHitPro maybe about 2 or 3 times since Joe quit selling it and now know the program a little better.

It does follow the "Random Flow" somewhat, but Joe put some serious limitations on it, like the max number of tickets-lines that it can produce per prediction, but that is not all.

MaxHitPro compares well with LottoSync, but they of course don't work in the same way, but LottoSync you can't keep and MaxHitPro you bought only 1 time, MaxHitPro in my last tests about 1 year ago is at least as good as LottoSync for jackpot kind of games, but maybe better for the pick 3 and 4 games than LottoSync.

United States
          Member #68002
          December 10, 2008
          477 Posts
          Posted: January 6, 2011, 11:24 am - IP Logged

I have the  last version of MaxHit 9.0 (2006) and yeah I remember the LOW-HIGH version as for the tickets 20 is the default you can choose as many tickets  you want generated. I always felt the program didn't need any improvements but  maybe other players saw something I didn't but as I stated before  I was very pleased with  it after I learned how too use it.MaxHit is definitely geared more towards the Daily games because I tested it a lot for the Pick-5 and it  didn't perform well at all as  for LottoSync haven't  tried that yet but I do plan on getting it eventually what has been your experience  with LottoSync would it be a good forecasting program  too buy?? (  I prefer calling software like this  FORECASTING not PREDICTING ) anyway if I'm able too get my hands on the LotteryHits code I'll let you know.I have a friend who knew Joe pretty well  they were good friends he  told me Joe  has  no plans on  bringing it back he's done with  developing Lottery Software so any players who have registered copies better  hold on too them cause that's it.

Tx
            United States
            Member #4570
            May 4, 2004
            5180 Posts
            Posted: January 6, 2011, 10:54 pm - IP Logged

I have the  last version of MaxHit 9.0 (2006) and yeah I remember the LOW-HIGH version as for the tickets 20 is the default you can choose as many tickets  you want generated. I always felt the program didn't need any improvements but  maybe other players saw something I didn't but as I stated before  I was very pleased with  it after I learned how too use it.MaxHit is definitely geared more towards the Daily games because I tested it a lot for the Pick-5 and it  didn't perform well at all as  for LottoSync haven't  tried that yet but I do plan on getting it eventually what has been your experience  with LottoSync would it be a good forecasting program  too buy?? (  I prefer calling software like this  FORECASTING not PREDICTING ) anyway if I'm able too get my hands on the LotteryHits code I'll let you know.I have a friend who knew Joe pretty well  they were good friends he  told me Joe  has  no plans on  bringing it back he's done with  developing Lottery Software so any players who have registered copies better  hold on too them cause that's it.

LT

The 9.0 version is one of the 3 versions that I have.

-------

MaxHitPro 7.02.02 has a limit of 200 bets no matter which game you use it for, it only gives 200 numbers-lines max.

I know I have the program right here in front of me and won't give no more than 200 pick 3 or 4 or jackpot numbers-lines.

Besides I have tested that program on and off for years and hundreds of hours, most of that time was waiting for it to finish testing the systems.

I have never tested any other lottery program more than I have tested MaxHitPro, it does follow the "Random Flow" somewhat even better than LottoSync for all lottery games and it also takes a while to produce the bets-numbers-lines.

--------

Last year I tested it also for the Tx Cash 5 game and it did fair seeing as to how those games have about 1/2 Million of total combinations, LottoSync can't do better than it.

------------

As to buying "LottoSync" sorry, but Marco doesn't sell that program anymore the last and newer 2 versions have been only for lease, that is you can only "rent" it for a time and then rent it again as many times as you want to.

Seeing as how hard it is to "Forecast right" the jackpot lottery numbers, Lottosync doesn't do too bad, it is much better than random, but MaxHitPro is also much better than random, but you get to keep MaxHitPro and you don't need to be online to register it as with LottoSync and the registration is not tied-up to a particular computer and or hard drive.

----------------

I do understand about Joe not wanting to keep on developing and selling lottery software again, that stuff probably takes completely over your life.

-----------

And yes I do see things on MaxHitPro that need changes and or additions.

------------

Thanks much!

----------

I guess that maybe the versions that I have are 7.02, 7.03 and 9.0

Now I wish that I also had version 8.

United States
              Member #68002
              December 10, 2008
              477 Posts
              Posted: January 7, 2011, 1:34 am - IP Logged

Oh I never knew it  had a limit of 200 combos cause I never went over 20

Kentucky
                United States
                Member #32652
                February 14, 2006
                7325 Posts
                Posted: January 7, 2011, 2:26 pm - IP Logged

Long ago I bought MaxHitPro and I tried it for the pick 3 boxed game I had a very hard time with it, there are so many options-variables and it takes so long for it to test the systems, maybe after some hundreds of hours using it on and off for many weeks-months, most of that time waiting for it to test systems, I got tired of not finding a way of making it produce a regular profit.

I was only testing the boxed pick 3 game.

Joe Taylor sent to me for free his LotteryHits with the serial registration, I was so upset with his MaxHitPro program that I didn't for long keep the serial registration to the Lotteryhits and I just tried to forget about MaxHitPro and LotteryHits.

Not too long before Joe Taylor quit selling his program(s) I got a P.M. here at the Lottery Post from somebody that I thought that might have been Joe Taylor telling me that there was a new version of MaxHitPro out, I don't remember but I might have told him that I didn't care and that I was thru with MaxHitPro, he didn't send any-more P.M.s.

I got that P.M. maybe because I had posted somewhere here at L.P. saying that I had tested MaxHitPro and that I could not make it produce a profit.

Maybe those that were going to buy it already had and sales were down or there were no more new sales, wahtever, he quit selling it.

I don't even remember the L.P. name of that person, I didn't keep that P.M. for very long.

Now, many years latter my opinion of MaxHitPro is somewhat better, it is better than quick picks.

I should have kept that serial registration for LotteryHits, I never even tried it and years ago I didn't want to.

I tried MaxHitPro for "CountLess" hours-months.

It is really O.K. for a prediction program, after all many prediction programs are worse.

Joe Taylor should bring it back.

When I first tried MaxHitPro I was using Windows 95 and it took forever to run the systems. It was twice as fast on next computer but still very slow compared to today's PCs; 128MB of RAM was alot back then.

I thought Joe Taylor has Lottery Director which has an excellent support program. I've used that program on 4 PCs and 3 laptops and never had any problems getting the registration numbers.

Jordans121's avatar - nw bookeep.jpg

United States
                  Member #69169
                  January 5, 2009
                  2122 Posts
                  Posted: January 7, 2011, 2:37 pm - IP Logged

I never used either but I did try Versabet which seems to me to be daunting to figure out. I think it will help alot if the producers of these lottery programs will make a few videos to show players how to use it. That includes LotsoftPro. Once customers start to understand it they will realize there is some powerful stuff within it.

plus Lottery Director is free but again is extremely hard to use

"Many Strategies|One Game"

BobP's avatar - bobp avatar.png
                    Dump Water Florida
                    United States
                    Member #380
                    June 5, 2002
                    3106 Posts
                    Posted: January 8, 2011, 4:46 am - IP Logged

When I first tried MaxHitPro I was using Windows 95 and it took forever to run the systems. It was twice as fast on next computer but still very slow compared to today's PCs; 128MB of RAM was alot back then.

I thought Joe Taylor has Lottery Director which has an excellent support program. I've used that program on 4 PCs and 3 laptops and never had any problems getting the registration numbers.

Lottery Director is Joe Roberts an all around good guy in my opinion. 

All good lottery software takes time to learn.

BobP

Rakster's avatar - praying hands.jpg
                      Saskatchewan
                      Canada
                      Member #19992
                      August 9, 2005
                      2867 Posts
                      Posted: January 8, 2011, 9:29 am - IP Logged

I never used either but I did try Versabet which seems to me to be daunting to figure out. I think it will help alot if the producers of these lottery programs will make a few videos to show players how to use it. That includes LotsoftPro. Once customers start to understand it they will realize there is some powerful stuff within it.

plus Lottery Director is free but again is extremely hard to use

Whats not to understand in VersaBet?  Its all pretty straight forward.  I am a pairs player so its very helpful when you see how the "due" pairs are shown, then you take your own creaticvity to make your picks. gl

We are all Lucky... just some of us don't realize it!

United States
                        Member #68002
                        December 10, 2008
                        477 Posts
                        Posted: January 8, 2011, 1:37 pm - IP Logged

Versabet is one of the easiest daily games program out there too use