Welcome Guest
You last visited December 6, 2016, 4:42 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Question Tri States??

Topic closed. 4 replies. Last post 6 years ago by marcie.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink
marcie's avatar - Lottery-060.jpg
Ohio
United States
Member #49980
February 21, 2007
34134 Posts
Posted: January 5, 2011, 5:15 pm - IP Logged

If you are playing the Tri  States. if the number hits will you get it 3 times since it has the same number for all 3 States??  or just the one State?  ILL. and Iowa??  I like a number for the Tri St.

http://www.lotterypost.com/thread/233413    Sun Smiley Popular numbers

Use Mirror #'s Use prs. with your  Key* numbers the most Vivid thing in your dream go up or down on #'s.  Flip  6=9 `9=6  Bullseyes  0 or 1 for Pick 4 and the P. 5  Play the other part of doubles.  Do the Whole nine yards for a P. 4* P. 5*  or 0 thur 9  for P. 4  P. 5 from my dreams or hunches good Luck.. Write your Dreams down Play for 3 days.  Good Luck All.

Ohio
    United States
    Member #49980
    February 21, 2007
    34134 Posts
    Posted: January 5, 2011, 5:26 pm - IP Logged

If you are playing the Tri  States. if the number hits will you get it 3 times since it has the same number for all 3 States??  or just the one State?  ILL. and Iowa??  I like a number for the Tri St.

I guess I will answer my own Question, It's combine. Thanks anyway!

Use Mirror #'s Use prs. with your  Key* numbers the most Vivid thing in your dream go up or down on #'s.  Flip  6=9 `9=6  Bullseyes  0 or 1 for Pick 4 and the P. 5  Play the other part of doubles.  Do the Whole nine yards for a P. 4* P. 5*  or 0 thur 9  for P. 4  P. 5 from my dreams or hunches good Luck.. Write your Dreams down Play for 3 days.  Good Luck All.

lilthing's avatar - Lottery-031.jpg
      Nassau
      Bahamas
      Member #49383
      January 29, 2007
      7308 Posts
      Posted: January 5, 2011, 5:54 pm - IP Logged

I guess I will answer my own Question, It's combine. Thanks anyway!

no it does not combine here.

here in the Bahamas we play them as Vermont, New Hampshire and Maine.

if you play one you get pay for one if you play all you get pay for all and thats the way it is

i don't know about anywhere else.

For every action, there's a reaction :-Cheers 

Ohio
        United States
        Member #49980
        February 21, 2007
        34134 Posts
        Posted: January 5, 2011, 6:08 pm - IP Logged

if you play one you get pay for one if you play all you get pay for all and thats the way it is

Thanks Lilthing Happy New Year to you!!     Here is one for you! 796,196 For New York I seen it in New York workout!!

160     I like those numbers anyway! Good Luck to you!  Oh, one other thing visit Money for you in Facebook. there are hot numbers there.

Ohio
          United States
          Member #49980
          February 21, 2007
          34134 Posts
          Posted: January 5, 2011, 8:02 pm - IP Logged

Thanks that was very helpful, I was going to Play Tri St. I just should of, because my Number came in the Tri St. that is why I was asking. I should of came back to look at the states you had listed. I should of Play all three States.