Welcome Guest
You last visited December 11, 2016, 8:42 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Lotto Sorcerer

Topic closed. 6 replies. Last post 6 years ago by LotteryTechInc.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink
Lucki723's avatar - Lottery-011.jpg
Florida
United States
Member #62713
July 6, 2008
3715 Posts
Posted: January 6, 2011, 1:29 pm - IP Logged

Does anyone have a feedback on this software?  I bought it a few weeks ago and have yet to register a hit. I herd good things about it as it uses permutation to generate numbers. I am not one into buying software for Pick 3 or Pick 4 as Lotto Post has more than enough tools to conduct my work-outs, but i was curious to know if any one has haad success with this system. 

Also I bought specificaly for Jackpot games such as Lotto, Mega Money and Powerball.

Thanks

Keep moving Forward.

United States
    Member #68002
    December 10, 2008
    477 Posts
    Posted: January 6, 2011, 8:51 pm - IP Logged

I had this program about 6-7 yrs  ago just for the Daily games and wasn't impressed  at  all unless it  has  some major  upgrades you probably won't have any luck with it how  much did you pay for it??

Lucki723's avatar - Lottery-011.jpg
      Florida
      United States
      Member #62713
      July 6, 2008
      3715 Posts
      Posted: January 6, 2011, 9:12 pm - IP Logged

I had this program about 6-7 yrs  ago just for the Daily games and wasn't impressed  at  all unless it  has  some major  upgrades you probably won't have any luck with it how  much did you pay for it??

$34.95. I Mainly purchased it for the Jackpot games, as I have a pretty good system on my own with the pick 3/4. Lottery Post Platinum features help me alot with my work-outs.

I am posting on My Prediction page the numbers generated by this for F5,MM,Lotto and PB in Florida. I wanted to test it for a few weeks before I actually put real money into it. Nothing significant yet has come out of it and I have been testing for about a week now.

Thanks for your feedback. Thumbs Up

Keep moving Forward.

Pokerjoker's avatar - avatar57561 1.gif

United States
        Member #70794
        February 11, 2009
        33 Posts
        Posted: January 8, 2011, 3:10 am - IP Logged

I have owned the program for over 2 years.

In all that time I have won only once using the numbers from this program.

I hit the pick 3 on a straight bet for $460 three days after buying the program....so it more than paid for itself.

Since than....nothing.

I have been upgrading with no need to buy anything further so I still use it sometimes.....but I mostly use my own workouts now.

Hope this helps.

- Joker  Jack-in-the-Box

United States
          Member #68002
          December 10, 2008
          477 Posts
          Posted: January 8, 2011, 6:31 am - IP Logged

Well I guess they never upgraded or improved it I never won anything and soon realised it was useless

paymenow's avatar - scenery water_mountains.jpg
            Cardiff by the Sea, San Diego, CA
            United States
            Member #4097
            March 21, 2004
            174 Posts
            Posted: January 12, 2011, 2:20 pm - IP Logged

Yes, I too have purchased this software.  I wanted to do some backtesting with it on several games.  I was quickly disappointed with this piece of software because it is lacking in so many areas.  I especially dislike the fact that you have to upgrade for another $34.95 a year just to receive updates on the program.  Basically, you're keeping the seller of the software in business by re-purchasing the same old program every year. That wouldn't be so bad if the program truly had something of real value to offer the player.  Virtually, everything that you want to do and need to know is already posted right here on this site.  BAR NONE. 

Don't even bother to register the program because it is simply a waste of your precious time, an insult to your intelligence and good will.  In my opinion this program is mostly CRAP and not worth the edification.  KEEP YOUR MONEY!  I believe that you're much better off using the daily selections from the most brilliant minds on this forum, namely contributors such as, PARUTHS, LUCKY, BOBP, TNTEA, and a host of so many others who are extremely well-versed in these games. 

PayMeNow

United States
              Member #68002
              December 10, 2008
              477 Posts
              Posted: January 12, 2011, 2:25 pm - IP Logged

There is  SOME really good software  that's actually worth buying on the net but the rest are useless