Welcome Guest
You last visited December 4, 2016, 5:20 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Looking for help to understand Gail Howard's Hot Cold bias tracker

Topic closed. 28 replies. Last post 6 years ago by MzSmythe3.

Page 1 of 2
PrintE-mailLink

United States
Member #103946
January 7, 2011
12 Posts
Posted: January 7, 2011, 2:21 pm - IP Logged

Hi,

It's my first post to the forum (Hi to all! Smile)  and I am here because I recently began reading The Lottery Master Guide book by Gail Howard. 

I am currently reading about the Hot and Cold Bias Tracker with games out of view chart and I find this one to be a bit confusing. I got most of it down, (took me almost a month) but am having a spot of difficulty towards the end in understanding how something is worded in the book.

Is there anyone out here who understands how the chart works in full?

Thanks.

ca-dreamin*'s avatar - Lottery-065.jpg
    Chicago
    United States
    Member #70678
    February 8, 2009
    889 Posts
    Posted: January 7, 2011, 9:50 pm - IP Logged

Maybe you could write just what you don't understand about the chart or the wording? I used to keep a games out of view chart for Little Lotto ( I really need to get back on it) I have the book by the way so I can look at what you are referring to.

Just get me thru this so called life......

Monkey Butt, USA
      United States
      Member #54569
      August 23, 2007
      1124 Posts
      Posted: January 10, 2011, 8:08 pm - IP Logged

GH Software idea. Anyone seen this?  http://www.lotterypost.com/thread/111326/367149

Brainstorming Using Smart Luck Advantage Plus  http://www.lotterypost.com/thread/202363

Read all of this thread. You will learn a lot from the wonderful posts here.

Smart Luck  http://www.lotterypost.com/thread/220372

Read all of this thread. You will learn a lot from the wonderful posts here also.

United States
        Member #103946
        January 7, 2011
        12 Posts
        Posted: January 10, 2011, 8:28 pm - IP Logged

Great that you have the book, I can just reference the page then. Smile

I am pretty much stuck right now on page 44, the first 3 paragraphs, which has to do with the games out section.

Take for instance paragraph 3: I don't understand what she means by when I don't see any 03 skips represented in the last 5 drawings, I may want to play all the numbers that are currently out 03 games.

How do I know which numbers are out 03 games? Crazy

United States
          Member #103946
          January 7, 2011
          12 Posts
          Posted: January 10, 2011, 8:45 pm - IP Logged

Hi,

Great links, I bookmarked them for future reading.

In glancing through them, I noticed in one of them (Brainstorming using Smart Luck Advantage Plus) there is a reference to the LMG page 44 paragraph 3. This is the exact thing I am trying to understand.

Monkey Butt, USA
            United States
            Member #54569
            August 23, 2007
            1124 Posts
            Posted: January 10, 2011, 9:27 pm - IP Logged

I am pretty much stuck right now on page 44, the first 3 paragraphs, which has to do with the games out section.

Take for instance paragraph 3: I don't understand what she means by when I don't see any 03 skips represented in the last 5 drawings, I may want to play all the numbers that are currently out 03 games.

I hope this helps.

Read page 42 to understand the skips. Remember the skips are 00-01-02-03-04-05-06-07-08-09. (10 skips)

00= the last drawing (drawing that just happened)

01= the drawing before the last drawing.

etc.. etc. etc.

Using Mega Million as an example:

GAMES OUT

or

SKIPS                                  DRAWINGS

00          Fri, Jan 7, 2011 04-22-42-46-53, Mega Ball: 20, Megaplier: 2

01          Tue, Jan 4, 2011 04-08-15-25-47, Mega Ball: 42, Megaplier: 4

02          Fri, Dec 31, 2010 10-12-13-35-56, Mega Ball: 09, Megaplier: 4

03          Tue, Dec 28, 2010 06-18-36-40-49, Mega Ball: 07, Megaplier: 4

04          Fri, Dec 24, 2010 15-16-27-40-52, Mega Ball: 16, Megaplier: 4

05          Tue, Dec 21, 2010 08-11-12-31-32, Mega Ball: 29, Megaplier: 4

06          Fri, Dec 17, 2010 11-20-26-46-53, Mega Ball: 12, Megaplier: 4

07          Tue, Dec 14, 2010 18-22-25-31-38, Mega Ball: 29, Megaplier: 3

08           Fri, Dec 10, 2010 23-27-33-44-46, Mega Ball: 36, Megaplier: 4

09           Tue, Dec 7, 2010 04-38-45-53-54, Mega Ball: 09, Megaplier: 4

10          Fri, Dec 3, 2010 06-11-12-18-56, Mega Ball: 12, Megaplier: 3

11          Tue, Nov 30, 2010 11-16-19-47-53, Mega Ball: 02, Megaplier: 4

Monkey Butt, USA
              United States
              Member #54569
              August 23, 2007
              1124 Posts
              Posted: January 10, 2011, 10:02 pm - IP Logged

Hi,

It's my first post to the forum (Hi to all! Smile)  and I am here because I recently began reading The Lottery Master Guide book by Gail Howard. 

I am currently reading about the Hot and Cold Bias Tracker with games out of view chart and I find this one to be a bit confusing. I got most of it down, (took me almost a month) but am having a spot of difficulty towards the end in understanding how something is worded in the book.

Is there anyone out here who understands how the chart works in full?

Thanks.

Are you using the software also? or just reading the book?

Either/Or, be sure to read page 49 (Percentage System).

Also remember that the Skips Due Chart and the Games Out View of History Chart (B) are all one chart.

When using the Games Out View of History Chart, you are studying the skips and trying to anticipate what skip(s) will be hitting in the next drawing.

Chicago
                United States
                Member #70678
                February 8, 2009
                889 Posts
                Posted: January 11, 2011, 4:21 pm - IP Logged

PERDUE thank-you for stepping in with the links! : )

On page 56 is a Drawings Since Hit Chart. She explains this chart on pages 53-54. This is where the "Games Out" numbers come from. I don't have the software so I set this up using graph paper. I'm not sure what game(s) you play but if it's for MM or PB I found some really long graph paper at Staples. Anyway I list the numbers along the top of the page (horizontal) and list the date of the drawing down the left side (vertical)  For the numbers that hit I put a red X and for the rest of the numbers I keep a count  in pencil (look at her chart) When a number hits it gets an X and then in the following game if it misses it gets a 1 and so on 'till it hits again. 

So for example if you look at line 53 The numbers that hit were 03-16-17-22-23  To find the number of games out you look at the numbers above the ## signs.  03 was out 2 games, 16 was out 3 games, 17 was out 2 games,  22 was out 0 games, and 23 was out 2 games

Look at her chart on page 42.   If you notice in the last 5 lines of the games out there are no 04 skips. So you would want to play numbers that have been out 4 games. To do this you would look at your Drawings Since Hit Chart (the last line entered) and any number with a 4 would be the numbers you would include in the numbers you play.

If you notice in the lottery games a number will tend to repeat itself from the previous game. What she's saying in the first two paragraphs (page 44) is that if you notice that NO number has repeated itself in the last few games then you would take a closer look at the numbers from the last drawing because more than likely ONE of them will show up in the next drawing. On the other hand if in the last few drawings  two or more numbers HAVE repeated  then more than likely the next drawing will have NO repeats. In this case you would look at the last drawing and NOT play any of these numbers.

When reading this book I found that sometimes I had to re-read what she was trying to say a few time before I really understood it. Also if she refers to the charts in the book it really does help to take a look and follow along.

I hope I haven't totally confused you.

Monkey Butt, USA
                  United States
                  Member #54569
                  August 23, 2007
                  1124 Posts
                  Posted: January 11, 2011, 11:41 pm - IP Logged

On page 56 is a Drawings Since Hit Chart. She explains this chart on pages 53-54. This is where the "Games Out" numbers come from. I don't have the software so I set this up using graph paper. I'm not sure what game(s) you play but if it's for MM or PB I found some really long graph paper at Staples. Anyway I list the numbers along the top of the page (horizontal) and list the date of the drawing down the left side (vertical)  For the numbers that hit I put a red X and for the rest of the numbers I keep a count  in pencil (look at her chart) When a number hits it gets an X and then in the following game if it misses it gets a 1 and so on 'till it hits again. 

So for example if you look at line 53 The numbers that hit were 03-16-17-22-23  To find the number of games out you look at the numbers above the ## signs.  03 was out 2 games, 16 was out 3 games, 17 was out 2 games,  22 was out 0 games, and 23 was out 2 games

Look at her chart on page 42.   If you notice in the last 5 lines of the games out there are no 04 skips. So you would want to play numbers that have been out 4 games. To do this you would look at your Drawings Since Hit Chart (the last line entered) and any number with a 4 would be the numbers you would include in the numbers you play.

If you notice in the lottery games a number will tend to repeat itself from the previous game. What she's saying in the first two paragraphs (page 44) is that if you notice that NO number has repeated itself in the last few games then you would take a closer look at the numbers from the last drawing because more than likely ONE of them will show up in the next drawing. On the other hand if in the last few drawings  two or more numbers HAVE repeated  then more than likely the next drawing will have NO repeats. In this case you would look at the last drawing and NOT play any of these numbers.

When reading this book I found that sometimes I had to re-read what she was trying to say a few time before I really understood it. Also if she refers to the charts in the book it really does help to take a look and follow along.

I Agree!  I Agree!  I Agree!  I Agree!

You are correct.

United States
                    Member #103946
                    January 7, 2011
                    12 Posts
                    Posted: January 12, 2011, 12:02 pm - IP Logged

To Perdue,

I am not using any software and I am curious as to what it does, do you have it?

I believe I understand how to chart the skips, but looking at your response I am questioning whether I have it correct. Your saying the last drawing (drawing that just happened) is to be counted as 00? I thought that whatever the current numbers are, the game before is labled 00? Perhaps we view it differently, but can I give an example as I understand it from the book?

Most of the charts I have read in the book work with the numbers having the current draw date at the top of the chart. However for this chart the numbers are reversed with the draw dates flipped over so that the most current draw date appears at the bottom and the oldest draw date is towards the top.

Lets say for example Jan 11 numbers were 8,12,26,30,31

If I were adding into my chart these numbers, I would be tracking backwards starting with Jan 10 to look for the last time number 8 had hit. Say the number 8 occurred in Jan 10th's drawing. That would be considered games out of 00. Am I correct on this? 

Jan 10 (2,8,11,20,22) I would be considered 00

Jan 9 would be considered 01

Jan 8 would be considered 02

Jan 7 would be considered 03

Regarding the skips due tracker chart: I did not get too far into this chart because I was stuck on Games Out Of View, but I must say the way it's worded in the book with a number 6 and heading, I intitally thought it was a seperate chart. Upon reading a bit further, I realized that this chart was related to the Games Out Of View chart. I'm still trying to understand other parts of the Games Out Of View Chart. I will post these concerns once I decipher through the initial confusion. Smile

United States
                      Member #103946
                      January 7, 2011
                      12 Posts
                      Posted: January 12, 2011, 2:01 pm - IP Logged

I am going to need some time to try and absorb this information. As of right now based on your examples, I am getting some of it but am missing a lot of it. 

I know now that I have to move towards another chart on page 56 (Drawings Since Last Hit) and I still have not learned how to do the skips due chart yet. Looking at these charts is bringing more questions on the horizon, questions at this point I don't feel that I am educated enough on the system to ask just yet.

What I will ask you is that it appears that there are now 3 charts working together on this. They are the Games Out Of View/Skips Due and Drawings Since Last Hit. Is this true?

I will be asking you in the future to explain your post as currently your examples confused me somewhat. What? 

I will post again soon. Need to rest my weary head.

Chicago
                        United States
                        Member #70678
                        February 8, 2009
                        889 Posts
                        Posted: January 12, 2011, 8:34 pm - IP Logged

To Perdue,

I am not using any software and I am curious as to what it does, do you have it?

I believe I understand how to chart the skips, but looking at your response I am questioning whether I have it correct. Your saying the last drawing (drawing that just happened) is to be counted as 00? I thought that whatever the current numbers are, the game before is labled 00? Perhaps we view it differently, but can I give an example as I understand it from the book?

Most of the charts I have read in the book work with the numbers having the current draw date at the top of the chart. However for this chart the numbers are reversed with the draw dates flipped over so that the most current draw date appears at the bottom and the oldest draw date is towards the top.

If I were adding into my chart these numbers, I would be tracking backwards starting with Jan 10 to look for the last time number 8 had hit. Say the number 8 occurred in Jan 10th's drawing. That would be considered games out of 00. Am I correct on this? 

Regarding the skips due tracker chart: I did not get too far into this chart because I was stuck on Games Out Of View, but I must say the way it's worded in the book with a number 6 and heading, I intitally thought it was a seperate chart. Upon reading a bit further, I realized that this chart was related to the Games Out Of View chart. I'm still trying to understand other parts of the Games Out Of View Chart. I will post these concerns once I decipher through the initial confusion. Smile

I'm going to reply to this real quick....

If your keeping a chart the most current draw would be at the bottom. You are correct in that if the number 8 hit on the 11 and also the previous draw it would be out 00.

Monkey Butt, USA
                          United States
                          Member #54569
                          August 23, 2007
                          1124 Posts
                          Posted: January 12, 2011, 8:55 pm - IP Logged

To Perdue,

the last drawing (drawing that just happened) is to be counted as 00?

Thumbs Up Correct!!

can I give an example as I understand it from the book?

Go for it.

However for this chart the numbers are reversed with the draw dates flipped over so that the most current draw date appears at the bottom and the oldest draw date is towards the top.

If I were adding into my chart these numbers, I would be tracking backwards starting with Jan 10 to look for the last time number 8 had hit. Say the number 8 occurred in Jan 10th's drawing. That would be considered games out of 00. Am I correct on this?    Thumbs Up Correct!!

Thumbs Up Correct!!   Thumbs Up Correct!!

Chicago
                            United States
                            Member #70678
                            February 8, 2009
                            889 Posts
                            Posted: January 12, 2011, 9:07 pm - IP Logged

I am going to need some time to try and absorb this information. As of right now based on your examples, I am getting some of it but am missing a lot of it. 

I know now that I have to move towards another chart on page 56 (Drawings Since Last Hit) and I still have not learned how to do the skips due chart yet. Looking at these charts is bringing more questions on the horizon, questions at this point I don't feel that I am educated enough on the system to ask just yet.

What I will ask you is that it appears that there are now 3 charts working together on this. They are the Games Out Of View/Skips Due and Drawings Since Last Hit. Is this true?

I will be asking you in the future to explain your post as currently your examples confused me somewhat. What? 

I will post again soon. Need to rest my weary head.

You are correct about the charts working together.

Don't worry if you don't understand all of this!

The best thing to do is read thru the book and then re-read at least pages 39-48 and also pages 53-60 (those are the pages I would try to understand) You may have to read thru this a few times and when she refers to the charts take the time to find what she is talking about (just keep looking at the chart and then refer back to what she is saying) A few of her charts I don't know how many times I read and re-read and looked at her examples before I finally figured it out.

Don't let this book overwhelm you. She's got alot of different charts and ideas to consider when choosing your numbers but that doesn't mean you have to use all of them.

For me the most important chart is the Drawings Since Hit Chart because your tracking the numbers  and (for me) by X-ing the hitting numbers in red I can glance at the chart to see what the numbers are doing. Alot of times I just use this chart to pick my numbers.

Just keep reading and keep asking questions!

United States
                              Member #103946
                              January 7, 2011
                              12 Posts
                              Posted: January 15, 2011, 12:26 pm - IP Logged

the last drawing (drawing that just happened) is to be counted as 00?

Thumbs Up Correct!!

can I give an example as I understand it from the book?

Go for it.

However for this chart the numbers are reversed with the draw dates flipped over so that the most current draw date appears at the bottom and the oldest draw date is towards the top.

If I were adding into my chart these numbers, I would be tracking backwards starting with Jan 10 to look for the last time number 8 had hit. Say the number 8 occurred in Jan 10th's drawing. That would be considered games out of 00. Am I correct on this?    Thumbs Up Correct!!

Thumbs Up Correct!!   Thumbs Up Correct!!

Great, so far so good!

If you don't mind I would like to dive a bit further and make sure I am understanding this chart.

I am going to jump to the next step, the Games Out Section.

Here you are supposed to count how many numbers in the games out that are out less than 10 games since the previous hit and place that number into the L110 column.

Now I just want to make sure if I understand it correct. I am only to count numbers that are less than 10 games out. If a number is 10, I am to leave it out and not count it, and if a number is over 10 I still leave it off, am I right?