Welcome Guest
You last visited December 2, 2016, 11:40 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Triples Dream

Topic closed. 17 replies. Last post 6 years ago by ToJo76*.

Page 1 of 2
PrintE-mailLink
Jake's avatar - animal bird.jpg

United States
Member #2217
September 1, 2003
985 Posts
Posted: January 9, 2011, 10:15 am - IP Logged

I dreamed early this a.m. that triples fell back to back and maybe more.  My impression was that I was looking at Maryland results.

The trips I can recall were 333 and 444, I believe, but there were more.  In the dream I was startled at the fact that they fell back to back.  Actually, as I looked forward and back, all I saw was triples.

This might have been about Maryland, or more likely, it may be about a fertile trip time coming.  I've looked ahead at the planets and certainly the influx of all things Fire may bring some long-waited-on trips for someone out there.

I have dreamed in the past of looking at a results page.  A triples dream like this is unusual for me and was not brought on by any special request or recent obsession, at least that I'm aware of.

The night before, I dreamed of a beautiful German Shepherd left as a gift to me.

The night before that, I dreamed I was in water being attacked by crocs.  None touched me and I was not hurt.  So, a water dream where peril is at hand but I escape unharmed.

Maybe I need to wake up and pay attention.  We shall see.    Happy Sunday, hopefully with warmth, wherever you are!  J

increase's avatar - focus
    VA
    United States
    Member #54828
    August 31, 2007
    37817 Posts
    Posted: January 9, 2011, 10:25 am - IP Logged

Thanks for sharing Jake.

I talked to a friend in Maryland this morning.

She said that she dreamed that I told her to play 444.

And the very next day I told her to play 333.

I was getting ready to post that dream when I saw your post and I almost screamed.

Anyway, I'm curious to see what happens.

Good luck and abundant financial blessings to you.

I am a millionaire!

DREAMtoREALITY's avatar - lighthouse
      South Florida
      United States
      Member #81890
      November 1, 2009
      4959 Posts
      Posted: January 9, 2011, 10:29 am - IP Logged

I dreamed early this a.m. that triples fell back to back and maybe more.  My impression was that I was looking at Maryland results.

The trips I can recall were 333 and 444, I believe, but there were more.  In the dream I was startled at the fact that they fell back to back.  Actually, as I looked forward and back, all I saw was triples.

This might have been about Maryland, or more likely, it may be about a fertile trip time coming.  I've looked ahead at the planets and certainly the influx of all things Fire may bring some long-waited-on trips for someone out there.

I have dreamed in the past of looking at a results page.  A triples dream like this is unusual for me and was not brought on by any special request or recent obsession, at least that I'm aware of.

The night before, I dreamed of a beautiful German Shepherd left as a gift to me.

The night before that, I dreamed I was in water being attacked by crocs.  None touched me and I was not hurt.  So, a water dream where peril is at hand but I escape unharmed.

Maybe I need to wake up and pay attention.  We shall see.    Happy Sunday, hopefully with warmth, wherever you are!  J

Hi Jake,  I am  also taking your  "M"  for  Miami/Florida LOL

SPSoozy calling for GA dream, although you are not in GA, 

through reading your post, your love for the GA folks shines through

Wishing you a wonderful year

Firststep is to determine what you want, then describe yourself as if you already have it.

0 = 8 = 00    [SpookySoozy 0 = 1 = 0]

Be$t of Luck from the Sun Smiley$tate

DREAMtoREALITY's avatar - lighthouse
        South Florida
        United States
        Member #81890
        November 1, 2009
        4959 Posts
        Posted: January 9, 2011, 10:32 am - IP Logged

Thanks for sharing Jake.

I talked to a friend in Maryland this morning.

She said that she dreamed that I told her to play 444.

And the very next day I told her to play 333.

I was getting ready to post that dream when I saw your post and I almost screamed.

Anyway, I'm curious to see what happens.

Good luck and abundant financial blessings to you.

OMG

again, this "M" is also  for Miami FL

Mystical,  I can claim it........

Have a blessed day

Firststep is to determine what you want, then describe yourself as if you already have it.

0 = 8 = 00    [SpookySoozy 0 = 1 = 0]

Be$t of Luck from the Sun Smiley$tate

increase's avatar - focus
          VA
          United States
          Member #54828
          August 31, 2007
          37817 Posts
          Posted: January 9, 2011, 10:33 am - IP Logged

I forgot to mention this.

Triples keep pinging me and the vibration is STRONG!

I believe a lot of triples are going to fall back to back.

I just don't know when.  I've been telling everybody to play them.

Enjoy winning,

Increase

I am a millionaire!

luckyshoes's avatar - butterfly neg.jpg
            Pennsylvania
            United States
            Member #79502
            September 2, 2009
            6391 Posts
            Posted: January 9, 2011, 10:34 am - IP Logged

Wow    Jake Increase and DTR  on the same page !!!

How lucky is That !!!!!

Surely the most important news of any day ...

is that the sun has risen one more time. Sun Smiley

MmeFlorida's avatar - DiscoBallGlowing
              south florida
              United States
              Member #48616
              January 3, 2007
              1497 Posts
              Posted: January 9, 2011, 10:42 am - IP Logged

Thank You Jake for this post..... love it!!!

it will be 1-11-11 soon.... maybe this will bring the triples too... get that 111/1111 in early!!!!

"Insert  somewhat cryptic,sarcastic quote aimed at an imaginary enemy here" Sun Smiley

FLATRANSPLANT's avatar - yocco
                South Florida
                United States
                Member #71280
                February 22, 2009
                15310 Posts
                Posted: January 9, 2011, 10:48 am - IP Logged

My horoscope siad 44 is my lucky pair today!!!!!

marcie's avatar - Lottery-060.jpg
                  Ohio
                  United States
                  Member #49980
                  February 21, 2007
                  34096 Posts
                  Posted: January 9, 2011, 10:52 am - IP Logged

I might add and don't forget to use a 0 thur 9 at the end. because it could come like that.

3330 thur 3339 just an example.

http://www.lotterypost.com/thread/233413    Sun Smiley Popular numbers

Use Mirror #'s Use prs. with your  Key* numbers the most Vivid thing in your dream go up or down on #'s.  Flip  6=9 `9=6  Bullseyes  0 or 1 for Pick 4 and the P. 5  Play the other part of doubles.  Do the Whole nine yards for a P. 4* P. 5*  or 0 thur 9  for P. 4  P. 5 from my dreams or hunches good Luck.. Write your Dreams down Play for 3 days.  Good Luck All.

vjohnson8's avatar - Lottery-061.jpg
                    fort
                    United States
                    Member #72407
                    March 17, 2009
                    6493 Posts
                    Posted: January 9, 2011, 11:06 am - IP Logged

Ok  jake  the  567,  fell in wvirginia,  Ind got432,,, a triple  will appear,  but   where,look   for the 777,also   goodluck   val8Hyper

LET's get paid$$$$ money rollYes Nod

vjohnson8's avatar - Lottery-061.jpg
                      fort
                      United States
                      Member #72407
                      March 17, 2009
                      6493 Posts
                      Posted: January 9, 2011, 11:11 am - IP Logged

We   needto know what state  ok

LET's get paid$$$$ money rollYes Nod

spookysoozy's avatar - acepent
                        South Georgia
                        United States
                        Member #100
                        January 28, 2002
                        3734 Posts
                        Posted: January 9, 2011, 12:28 pm - IP Logged

Looks like you need a series in De to get thetriple balls rolling there.

as they fell in the past, Ga first. 1=0, 0=1

A computer once beat me at chess, but it was no match for me at kick boxing

columbus, GA
                          United States
                          Member #67676
                          December 2, 2008
                          2870 Posts
                          Posted: January 9, 2011, 12:51 pm - IP Logged

Looks like you need a series in De to get thetriple balls rolling there.

Hi Jake just loooooooove it when you post, i love your writing style so true, you are gifted and spiritual,  spookysoozy hello and happy new year to all may it bring us abudant blessing, yes those triples have been igging me for quite some time, i knew the trips were coming in the quads a month or two before they started appearing everywhere i went i saw nos with 3 solid and one odd dig, maybe our clue here sooz is that series i havr been seeing that 697 abundantly everywhere it certainly seems over due, the world at large seems to be mourning at times, i have seen that no over and over again the past few days in the p4 as well as the p3 im sure that i will drop as well in the ga5 they love my nos, anyhow i just stopped in to read your post and aborb some freshness thank you all, take care lets get blessed!!!!!!!

columbus, GA
                            United States
                            Member #67676
                            December 2, 2008
                            2870 Posts
                            Posted: January 9, 2011, 12:55 pm - IP Logged

hey where is dear maggie? and water plays for 321 maybe it will show up again or after the triples. dog could also be a false trip 440 but you now it should be a triple 4 u know how marge loves to play games i swear sometimes i think she looks here in mystical and changes the games watching people on lottery post haha...fact or fiction?

Jake's avatar - animal bird.jpg

United States
                              Member #2217
                              September 1, 2003
                              985 Posts
                              Posted: January 10, 2011, 5:10 pm - IP Logged

Wow, everyone - there's enough positive energy in this thread to shimmer up the Moon!     How fortunate I am to be a part of such a great community here at LP.

I have this cascading sensation about the numbers.  The weather situation is interfering with my everything and with each impending front, my head does it's heavy metal clanging thing (no offense to the metal heads out there).   However, I pinged hard on the 1718 and NJ got it.  Then 113 fell for DE, and now I cannot stop pinging 131.  I am also pinging 718.  This is a little unusual as these numbers are profiling already, and I'm not into this working backwards thing.  It's almost like the triples dream where my greatest surprise was that the triples were falling back-to-back.  It may mean that some repetitive energy is holding on or that a message it trying to get through to me (sometimes conking me on the head doesn't even do it). 

The cascading feeling is very real to me, very fluid in motion around me.  Bird on a Wire is 2.  444 is just everywhere.  111 is in the mix, and 555 as well.  At the same time, the double-doubles - especially 6868 and 3939 are here, but we are seeing those offshoots like 399, 3999, etc.     I feel as though there is a key that will open the door and these number events will begin.  I just cannot define what the key is.  I probably should explain that I do not think this is exactly like looking for a trigger number, more like a trigger event or situation or perhaps astrological move.  Right now, I just cannot get a fix on it.  Maybe when the Sun moves in a few days, the cloud will clear and I will see.  I hang on Sooz' insights because she is so wonderfully capable of cutting through the fog.   My world seems to be one of messages but I'm doing the island thing where lots coming in, not much going out.  Not very appreciative of me, I fear, to be so introspective that my lack of communication smacks of a lack of gratitude or appreciation.   Maybe that's a big part of this current message.     

May your winning numbers hold off just long enough to outlast bad roads, snow and ice, so we can all get to the store and play!

J    Type