Welcome Guest
You last visited December 9, 2016, 8:10 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

which would you buy?

Topic closed. 1 reply. Last post 6 years ago by thimus.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink
rukiafae's avatar - box
NC
United States
Member #100192
November 7, 2010
125 Posts
Posted: January 9, 2011, 2:57 pm - IP Logged

i rarely- and i do mean rarely- buy scratch off tickets. maybe once a month ill grab one or two, but rarely do they win much (and usually nothing at all).

but this afternoon, i had the hunch that this evening when i go to the convenience store that i NEED to buy scratch offs.

I looked at the NC lottery site at the scratch offs hoping one of them would jump out at me. nope. Looked at the prizes remaining. nope still nothing jumping out at me. Given my prior luck at picking the RIGHT one to buy, i thought i'd ask for some tips

so i come to my trusty old friends here to see which they would pick (if you offer suggestions, give a couple, as i know my store only sells about 20 different tickets at a time)

thank you much and best of luck to ALL of us!

(link to the ncel top prizes remaining section) http://www.nc-educationlottery.org/instant_top-prizes.aspx

thimus's avatar - lips
    sanger, tx
    United States
    Member #103547
    January 3, 2011
    6 Posts
    Posted: January 9, 2011, 3:51 pm - IP Logged

24k, Diamonds & Gold, 500,000 Jackpot, or Silver 7's.  These ones have better odds.  I always look at the odds before buying a scratch off.  I only buy ones with at least half of the top prises remaining and odds of 1 in 3.5  (overall odds) or better.