Welcome Guest
You last visited January 22, 2017, 5:30 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Mass Cash Help

Topic closed. 13 replies. Last post 6 years ago by meskhov.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink
MA
United States
Member #89094
March 30, 2010
245 Posts
Posted: January 11, 2011, 12:27 pm - IP Logged

Does anyone have any tips on nailing down on this game?  I have been trying for quite some time and always seem to miss out.

Any tips or advice appreciated.

Thank You

bahama-papa's avatar - Lottery-006.jpg
    Nassau
    Bahamas
    Member #58483
    February 16, 2008
    40 Posts
    Posted: January 11, 2011, 12:31 pm - IP Logged

don't play,put your bet money on the side and every week bank itMail For You

Massachusetts
      United States
      Member #78798
      August 21, 2009
      336 Posts
      Posted: January 12, 2011, 4:06 am - IP Logged

I like mass cash. Most of the time I only match 2 numbers and then I'm off by like 1 or 2 digits on the others.

MA
        United States
        Member #89094
        March 30, 2010
        245 Posts
        Posted: January 12, 2011, 8:23 am - IP Logged

It seems that most of the time thee is at least one repeater and the adjacent numbers also come into play more often then not.  The problem is narrowing down the selection to put into a decent wheel.

Anyone using some good wheels that they could recommend?

Monkey Butt, USA
          United States
          Member #54569
          August 23, 2007
          1124 Posts
          Posted: January 12, 2011, 9:42 am - IP Logged

Does anyone have any tips on nailing down on this game?  I have been trying for quite some time and always seem to miss out.

Any tips or advice appreciated.

Thank You

I took a glance at your lottery and noticed that a lot of the numbers usually hit within the past ten drawings.

I also noticed that at least one or two numbers repeat from the last two drawings quite a bit.

What strategy are you using?

Are you using any particular software?

MA
            United States
            Member #89094
            March 30, 2010
            245 Posts
            Posted: January 12, 2011, 2:59 pm - IP Logged

Perdue:

Thanks for the reply.  I have been trying to use Smartluck software and have read all your tips in previous threads.

It just seems when I select my numbers I always miss 2 or 3 that hit as they were not a double, not a repeat, adjacent or cold.

It is very frustrating to say the least!  I useally cross check chart 4 with chart 6 to see how the hits are doing after so many skips.  I have noticed that a lot of times one number group will be omitted say no 20's or no 30's, etc and I always get "skunked" on when those happen as well as when all winning numbers were from 1-15!

I don't know if I am missing something when using the charts or what.

Any ideas?

Thanks for your assistance!

Monkey Butt, USA
              United States
              Member #54569
              August 23, 2007
              1124 Posts
              Posted: January 13, 2011, 9:44 am - IP Logged

Perdue:

Thanks for the reply.  I have been trying to use Smartluck software and have read all your tips in previous threads.

It just seems when I select my numbers I always miss 2 or 3 that hit as they were not a double, not a repeat, adjacent or cold.

It is very frustrating to say the least!  I useally cross check chart 4 with chart 6 to see how the hits are doing after so many skips.  I have noticed that a lot of times one number group will be omitted say no 20's or no 30's, etc and I always get "skunked" on when those happen as well as when all winning numbers were from 1-15!

I don't know if I am missing something when using the charts or what.

Any ideas?

Thanks for your assistance!

Chart B <Game Out column>

Chart 4

Chart 4 F5

Chart 5

Chart 6

Focus on these charts first. Don't give in to the temptation to use any other chart until you have mastered these charts.

Use these charts to select up to 3 power numbers.

Read-read-read the sections in your LMG and AP Manual.

Practice on paper and test yourself.

Read-Read-Read all of these over and over. The more you read them the more understanding you will have.

Practice-practice-practice on paper. The more you practice the more your intuition is developed.

Brainstorming Using Smart Luck Advantage Plus  http://www.lotterypost.com/thread/202363

Read all of this thread. You will learn a lot from the wonderful posts here. 

Smart Luck  http://www.lotterypost.com/thread/220372

Read all of this thread. You will learn a lot from the wonderful posts here also.

Practice with other lotteries also. Check your results against other lotteries to see how your numbers performed.

Practice using your wheels. Especially the wheels with the power numbers.

Develop your instinct on filling in your wheel so the winning numbers hit together.

Write down everything you do. Refer to your notes as often as needed.

It is possible to master this software.

Sunny California
                United States
                Member #40295
                May 31, 2006
                7713 Posts
                Posted: January 13, 2011, 1:59 pm - IP Logged

Meshkov,

You were right when talking about how a series of numbers is often omitted. With this game it would probably be a good idea to forget the 30's series altogether.

Stick with Singles,Teens and Twenties only.

Using 01-29 has produced these results for the last 2167 drawings--

Matched 5--806x

Matched 4--917x

Matched 3--369x

You're probably more likely to hit a 4 spot than a 3 spot sticking with the first 29 numbers. Still a lot I know.

CajunWin4's avatar - Lottery-031.jpg
                  Whiskey Island
                  United States
                  Member #90216
                  April 24, 2010
                  12808 Posts
                  Posted: January 19, 2011, 6:10 pm - IP Logged

Watch for the next 3 Draws: 5-8-14-31-32

MA
                    United States
                    Member #89094
                    March 30, 2010
                    245 Posts
                    Posted: January 19, 2011, 9:12 pm - IP Logged

Perdue:

Again, thanks so much for all you wonderful insight and wisdom.  I will re-read those threads and concentrate more on selecting the numbers.

Will keep you posted!

MA
                      United States
                      Member #89094
                      March 30, 2010
                      245 Posts
                      Posted: January 19, 2011, 9:16 pm - IP Logged

Thanks for the reply, I might just do that.  I have been trying to narrow down some strings that come up most often in this game and am having trouble narrowing them down.  Are you supposed to go back to the first drawing and then write down the  4 number patterns up to date and then see which ones haven't been drawn?  I wnet back about 2 years worth and still had 76 that had not been drawn.

Any thoughts on this so maybe I can narrow them down some more?

Thanks in advance!

MA
                        United States
                        Member #89094
                        March 30, 2010
                        245 Posts
                        Posted: January 19, 2011, 9:17 pm - IP Logged

Watch for the next 3 Draws: 5-8-14-31-32

Thanks Cajun for your help, I appreciate it.

Will keep you posted!

Sunny California
                          United States
                          Member #40295
                          May 31, 2006
                          7713 Posts
                          Posted: January 19, 2011, 11:09 pm - IP Logged

Thanks for the reply, I might just do that.  I have been trying to narrow down some strings that come up most often in this game and am having trouble narrowing them down.  Are you supposed to go back to the first drawing and then write down the  4 number patterns up to date and then see which ones haven't been drawn?  I wnet back about 2 years worth and still had 76 that had not been drawn.

Any thoughts on this so maybe I can narrow them down some more?

Thanks in advance!

Hello meskhov!

Do you have any software that allows you to go back and search drawings? It will go a lot faster then doing it by hand. After 2 years you still have 76? Wow. I would keep going back until you got that down to about 12 strings that haven't shown. Let me work on Mass. for you and see if I can figure it out for you faster.Thumbs Up

MA
                            United States
                            Member #89094
                            March 30, 2010
                            245 Posts
                            Posted: January 20, 2011, 8:04 am - IP Logged

Hello meskhov!

Do you have any software that allows you to go back and search drawings? It will go a lot faster then doing it by hand. After 2 years you still have 76? Wow. I would keep going back until you got that down to about 12 strings that haven't shown. Let me work on Mass. for you and see if I can figure it out for you faster.Thumbs Up

Lottolaughs:

Thank you very much for all your generous help!  You are a Saint!

I don't have any software to allow me to find the patterns othe than by going back to the website and doing it by hand, very time consuming to say the least.

Again, I appreciate all your help in this matter!

Meskhov