Welcome Guest
You last visited December 9, 2016, 2:19 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Ga / Nc / Fl / Sc / Va Smashing Hitttt's !!

Topic closed. 1918 replies. Last post 6 years ago by pepper302.

Page 64 of 128
PrintE-mailLink
kenya100's avatar - 2cprcc4
Duluth GA
United States
Member #73845
April 26, 2009
5276 Posts
Posted: February 17, 2011, 12:33 pm - IP Logged

Ga mid 536*   5146*  Congrats to all winners Cheers .

I'M A SMASHER ARE YOU ??Green laugh

Kennesaw, GA
    United States
    Member #62138
    June 18, 2008
    1413 Posts
    Posted: February 17, 2011, 12:34 pm - IP Logged

Ga mid 536*   5146*  Congrats to all winners Cheers .

i beleive it was 536!!!

atlanta
      United States
      Member #72405
      March 17, 2009
      1344 Posts
      Posted: February 17, 2011, 12:37 pm - IP Logged

dimples123's avatar - disney21
        Atlanta, Georgia
        United States
        Member #65843
        October 8, 2008
        3806 Posts
        Posted: February 17, 2011, 12:44 pm - IP Logged

I like 742 792 819

B$mith's avatar - Lottery-043.jpg
          georgia
          United States
          Member #91260
          May 13, 2010
          184 Posts
          Posted: February 17, 2011, 7:37 pm - IP Logged

Ga. Eve  284

** hoping for everyone to win big $$$ **

dizzychic1's avatar - animaniacs23
            it's 5oclock somewhere
            United States
            Member #105909
            February 9, 2011
            1032 Posts
            Posted: February 17, 2011, 8:03 pm - IP Logged

HEY, HEY  LP FAMILY! GOT THAT MIDDAY NUMBER FOR A BOX HIT!  BUT IT $$$ ALL COUNTS. LITTLE OR MUCH!  At midday today I got for a QP 428. Usually, I play my Qp back. ( i'VE HAD GDLUCK in the past wit QPs cming) But I didn't Tonite!!!  INSTEAD, i Played  258!!!  yES!!! i am sick over it!   I was in business much  of the day and @ 645pm. is when I got to the store to play! didnt have time to look @ the numbers today! Hope to get'em FRI. !!! goodluck all!!!                    Kenya, Thanks so much  for posting! i look  for your post daily! and I want to say THANK U,THANK U, THANK U  FOR POSTING 413!  IM WAITING ON THAT 748, & 324!     AND I AM STILL PRAYING FOR COMPLETE RESTORATION  FOR YOUR FATHER! GOD BLESS YOU. AND ALL LP POSTERS & FAMILY! 

Leave Behind Yesterday, Live For Today, Hope For Tomorrow!

it's 5oclock somewhere
              United States
              Member #105909
              February 9, 2011
              1032 Posts
              Posted: February 17, 2011, 8:38 pm - IP Logged

HyperBanana      TWO qps i got in advance for FRIDAY - MIDDAY,  877 &156 HEY LP POSTERS, HELP A SISTER OUT!!!! LOL! PUT YOUR THINKIN CAPS ON AND YOUR MATH SKILLS & TECHNICS INTO PLAY AND LETS WIN THAT MOOLAA! I'M THINKING AND LEANING TO THAT 857!  LOOKING TO THAT 87 RETURNING. ALSO I'M LOOKING FOR THE 456 TO FALL IN THE NEXT FEW DAYS! SO STAY ON THAT NUMBER GA.!   SURE DO LIKE THIS LP FAMILY!         EACH OF YOU POSTING, HAS BEEN A GREAT HELP & ENCOURAGEMENT TO  this   Big Grin Angel CRAZY little country, georgia girl!   Big Grin Angel JUST tryin to get  my small little piece of the PIE!!!  WISHING YOU GUYS & GALS ALL THE BEST OF WINNINGS!!! LETS GET THAT MONEY!!!See Ya!

biggmama's avatar - flower2
                numa ga.
                United States
                Member #98702
                October 12, 2010
                419 Posts
                Posted: February 17, 2011, 9:18 pm - IP Logged

HyperBanana      TWO qps i got in advance for FRIDAY - MIDDAY,  877 &156 HEY LP POSTERS, HELP A SISTER OUT!!!! LOL! PUT YOUR THINKIN CAPS ON AND YOUR MATH SKILLS & TECHNICS INTO PLAY AND LETS WIN THAT MOOLAA! I'M THINKING AND LEANING TO THAT 857!  LOOKING TO THAT 87 RETURNING. ALSO I'M LOOKING FOR THE 456 TO FALL IN THE NEXT FEW DAYS! SO STAY ON THAT NUMBER GA.!   SURE DO LIKE THIS LP FAMILY!         EACH OF YOU POSTING, HAS BEEN A GREAT HELP & ENCOURAGEMENT TO  this   Big Grin Angel CRAZY little country, georgia girl!   Big Grin Angel JUST tryin to get  my small little piece of the PIE!!!  WISHING YOU GUYS & GALS ALL THE BEST OF WINNINGS!!! LETS GET THAT MONEY!!!See Ya!

THANK YOU DC1, i will miss your posting daily you have been a big cup of cheer yes you were raised on country sunshine just as happy as a girl can be with all of that sunshine why girl you made dark clouds go away had to wear sun glasses  because you brighten up  the day !you have your piece of the pie and mine to so it seems ican't .get none LOL thanks for the qpsSun Smiley

ThreeFish$'s avatar - dragon eye.jpg
                  Brooklet, GA
                  United States
                  Member #105331
                  January 29, 2011
                  17088 Posts
                  Posted: February 17, 2011, 11:52 pm - IP Logged

Hey dizzychic1, you are a great poster, I look forward to reading your posts also.  Keep um coming, I appreciate all of LP Family poster's who give their time to help us.  When do you get QP's? and what do you ask for? New to me, never got one from the store?Thanks for your help.

A LITTLE OLE GEORGIA PEACH SAID THAT!!!LOL GO GET UM GAWink

it's 5oclock somewhere
                    United States
                    Member #105909
                    February 9, 2011
                    1032 Posts
                    Posted: February 18, 2011, 11:33 am - IP Logged

Hey dizzychic1, you are a great poster, I look forward to reading your posts also.  Keep um coming, I appreciate all of LP Family poster's who give their time to help us.  When do you get QP's? and what do you ask for? New to me, never got one from the store?Thanks for your help.

gdmorning LP POSTERS & my new found Family! we all our family in HIS Eyes.  SURE WE all know at least one of the Commandments! so lets all pull together & get our share!  In the beginning when I came across this post, I looked @ so many posters. CAME across this Thread & not only did I see great numbers & Results (winnings) but I saw KINDNESS from all of you posting! KINDNESS & COMPASSION frm ech of you. SO that made me want to post on this Site & thread.   I mainly want to LEARN from each of you, no matter who that is. Cause WE ALL have something to say & something positive to add.  enuf said. Thank you.         MY qps are normally straight/box. I DO that because I really have had a little bit of luck with my QPs. just like 248. got a QP  for it yesterday(thurs) morning, didnt play it back , played 258 instead & it came! (DANG-IT)  also  as I said b4 I will get an advance QP  for the next drawing.@MID, i WILL GET 1  4 EVE. & SO ON.  I just do the best sorting the number, studyin the numbers & sometimes it comes out as a Win. LUCK, FATE, CHANCE, OR WHAT HAVE YA.    i JUST WANT EACH OF US TO WIN & ENJOY DOING SO.  SO THANK YOU FOR YOUR KINDNESS!         ALL OF U!! 

it's 5oclock somewhere
                      United States
                      Member #105909
                      February 9, 2011
                      1032 Posts
                      Posted: February 18, 2011, 11:44 am - IP Logged

Sun Smileygd morning LP FAMILY!!  Here are some numbers I like for today, MID/EVE.  PLAY THEM both draws!    258. (may roll by 1 number)  of course the all time fav. 648!!!! and  256, 324, 723, 856, 956 976 & 962. frm georgia cash 4 last nite. Look for marge to throw a curve ball, from that 248, in last eve. draw. you never know about Marge! lol!  if there is a double which is quite possible. im lookin for the 33pr. to return. or 44. Also I like 756 to repeat.  THIS may be ALOT of NUMBERS & I don't Encourage you to play them all, but play responsible.(yeah rite)  I'm throwing in 689 just for the Heck of it!  (never Know)     GOOD LUCK ALL!!!!!  HAVE A BLESSED DAY  & PAY IT FORWARD!   BE A BLESSING TO SOME1 TODAY!      You will be more blessed than they will!!   NOW LETS GET THAT MOOLA!!!!

it's 5oclock somewhere
                        United States
                        Member #105909
                        February 9, 2011
                        1032 Posts
                        Posted: February 18, 2011, 11:54 am - IP Logged

jUST WANTED 2  say if You are looking at this thread last minute, KENYA'S 312 LOOKS REAL GOOD TODAY!   GDLUCK!!!

girllygirl's avatar - Lottery-050.jpg
                          Georgia
                          United States
                          Member #71756
                          March 3, 2009
                          153 Posts
                          Posted: February 18, 2011, 12:29 pm - IP Logged

I got a last minute quick pick and it was 831

Sun Smileygirllygirl

north augusta
                            United States
                            Member #52712
                            June 5, 2007
                            36 Posts
                            Posted: February 18, 2011, 12:33 pm - IP Logged

ga mid 3 ..337

it's 5oclock somewhere
                              United States
                              Member #105909
                              February 9, 2011
                              1032 Posts
                              Posted: February 18, 2011, 12:41 pm - IP Logged

Sun Smileygd morning LP FAMILY!!  Here are some numbers I like for today, MID/EVE.  PLAY THEM both draws!    258. (may roll by 1 number)  of course the all time fav. 648!!!! and  256, 324, 723, 856, 956 976 & 962. frm georgia cash 4 last nite. Look for marge to throw a curve ball, from that 248, in last eve. draw. you never know about Marge! lol!  if there is a double which is quite possible. im lookin for the 33pr. to return. or 44. Also I like 756 to repeat.  THIS may be ALOT of NUMBERS & I don't Encourage you to play them all, but play responsible.(yeah rite)  I'm throwing in 689 just for the Heck of it!  (never Know)     GOOD LUCK ALL!!!!!  HAVE A BLESSED DAY  & PAY IT FORWARD!   BE A BLESSING TO SOME1 TODAY!      You will be more blessed than they will!!   NOW LETS GET THAT MOOLA!!!!

Sun SmileyGA. MIDDAY 337!!!!! HEY HEY  LP FAMILY!!!  THAT 33 PAIR CAME IN ga. today! HOPE YA'LL GOT A GREAT BIG WIN!!!!  LOOK FOR 64 PAIR IN TONITE OR THE 00 PAIR. I WILL LOOK @ THE NUMBERS & POST LATER TODAY!! THANKS ALL! AND HOPE EACH OF YOU HAVE A WONDERFUL AFTERN!  GOODLUCK IN THE EVE. DRAW!!!HyperBanana Party

Page 64 of 128