Welcome Guest
You last visited December 2, 2016, 2:44 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Ga / Nc / Fl / Sc / Va Smashing Hitttt's !!

Topic closed. 1918 replies. Last post 6 years ago by pepper302.

Page 92 of 128
PrintE-mailLink
biggmama's avatar - flower2
numa ga.
United States
Member #98702
October 12, 2010
419 Posts
Posted: March 8, 2011, 7:28 pm - IP Logged

GREAT CALL KENYA. A lot of people probably missed this with all the side conversations going on....on this thread. I didnt think you posted today.

Keep up the good work!!!  Party

SO! are we not suppose to conversate on this thread anymore because someone has a problem not knowing when a member post. i thought it was about all lps not just some. i read whatever post i desire to read  i am never distracted .

ThreeFish$'s avatar - dragon eye.jpg
    Brooklet, GA
    United States
    Member #105331
    January 29, 2011
    16998 Posts
    Posted: March 8, 2011, 7:54 pm - IP Logged

Thanks ThreeFish$. Good Luck to U and all my LP family.

YOU ARE WELCOME!!! SORRY I CHICHATTED TOO MUCH!!! I DIDN'T SEE THAT 190 COMING THOUGH!!!!!!

A LITTLE OLE GEORGIA PEACH SAID THAT!!!LOL GO GET UM GAWink

lithoniagyrl's avatar - 397533 10150489194294301_1773838113_n.jpg
      Lithonia,GA
      United States
      Member #92699
      June 12, 2010
      505 Posts
      Posted: March 8, 2011, 7:59 pm - IP Logged

SO! are we not suppose to conversate on this thread anymore because someone has a problem not knowing when a member post. i thought it was about all lps not just some. i read whatever post i desire to read  i am never distracted .

Biggmama...I am saying there is a time and place for everything. The threads get very cluttered and the numbers confuse people. I wont apologize for my opinion. However, the last time I checked, lp had several different outlets that allow conversations (idle chatter) to go on. One of them being PMs.

We are all here to have fun. Are you having fun? I know I am......

biggmama's avatar - flower2
        numa ga.
        United States
        Member #98702
        October 12, 2010
        419 Posts
        Posted: March 8, 2011, 8:38 pm - IP Logged

Biggmama...I am saying there is a time and place for everything. The threads get very cluttered and the numbers confuse people. I wont apologize for my opinion. However, the last time I checked, lp had several different outlets that allow conversations (idle chatter) to go on. One of them being PMs.

no need for an apology everyone is entitle to their own opinon i had my own. i am fairly new and thought it was good to post a reply to lp members,some show appreciation, some give praise some, some motivate and we  all share #s i know to many #s can be confusing i just pick the ones i like i enjoy all of them , but thank you for sharing ,  maybe we all can limit our chit chat and we will win more . sometimes you can't see the forest for the treesSmiley

lithoniagyrl's avatar - 397533 10150489194294301_1773838113_n.jpg
          Lithonia,GA
          United States
          Member #92699
          June 12, 2010
          505 Posts
          Posted: March 8, 2011, 8:46 pm - IP Logged

no need for an apology everyone is entitle to their own opinon i had my own. i am fairly new and thought it was good to post a reply to lp members,some show appreciation, some give praise some, some motivate and we  all share #s i know to many #s can be confusing i just pick the ones i like i enjoy all of them , but thank you for sharing ,  maybe we all can limit our chit chat and we will win more . sometimes you can't see the forest for the treesSmiley

Hi Biggmama,

Yes we do motivate each other and its a great thing to do.  I just think that some people don't realize how to keep the relevant information (numbers) attached to the praise and motivation. This leads to numerous pages of comments but no numbers. It can be very confusing to a new person and I just figured I would mention it so that we can be aware that it may be confusing the new members of LP. As, I once was a newbie and had to learn the etiquette as well. I know that Kenya posts for the benefit of all LP members. It would just be sad that someone missed something because they dont know how to navigate through all the pages of comments. Now lets all win some money. Kenya,  where them trips at?? :)

We are all here to have fun. Are you having fun? I know I am......

kenya100's avatar - 2cprcc4
            Duluth GA
            United States
            Member #73845
            April 26, 2009
            5276 Posts
            Posted: March 8, 2011, 11:12 pm - IP Logged

Mar 8* Due series - 012***  019***   312***   345***    567***  876*******   Goodluck Player's  STR/COMBO*  ga/nc/sc/fl/va.....Drum

WOOOOOO HOOOOO  GA EVE 190**Banana Caught that 2x COMBO* Were's ALL my WINNER's TONIGHT GA Im i the only WINNER TONIGHT IN GA , A SERIES ALWAYS FOLLOW A DOUBLE REMEMBER Ga eve yesterday 588**  Dance GOING FOR $10,000 By SUNDAY EVE  Are u in LP'S ....  $$$$$$$$$Party  Party  Party  Party 

I'M A SMASHER ARE YOU ??Green laugh

Duluth GA
              United States
              Member #73845
              April 26, 2009
              5276 Posts
              Posted: March 8, 2011, 11:24 pm - IP Logged

Hi Biggmama,

Yes we do motivate each other and its a great thing to do.  I just think that some people don't realize how to keep the relevant information (numbers) attached to the praise and motivation. This leads to numerous pages of comments but no numbers. It can be very confusing to a new person and I just figured I would mention it so that we can be aware that it may be confusing the new members of LP. As, I once was a newbie and had to learn the etiquette as well. I know that Kenya posts for the benefit of all LP members. It would just be sad that someone missed something because they dont know how to navigate through all the pages of comments. Now lets all win some money. Kenya,  where them trips at?? :)

HEY LP'S Post your picks and less talk so MEMBER'S wont miss ALL THESE HITS  this week MY Goodness I'm i the only winner in Ga i feel like im SHOWING OFF  i LUV HITTING NUMBER'S PLAYER I GET NO CONGRATS ON EVE 190* OKAY WATCH HOW I KILLLLLLL THIS WEEK $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$Cheers 

ThreeFish$'s avatar - dragon eye.jpg
                Brooklet, GA
                United States
                Member #105331
                January 29, 2011
                16998 Posts
                Posted: March 8, 2011, 11:25 pm - IP Logged

WOOOOOO HOOOOO  GA EVE 190**Banana Caught that 2x COMBO* Were's ALL my WINNER's TONIGHT GA Im i the only WINNER TONIGHT IN GA , A SERIES ALWAYS FOLLOW A DOUBLE REMEMBER Ga eve yesterday 588**  Dance GOING FOR $10,000 By SUNDAY EVE  Are u in LP'S ....  $$$$$$$$$Party  Party  Party  Party 

GREAT CALL KENYA!!! WHAT YOU SEE FOR TOMORROW MIDDAY?

A LITTLE OLE GEORGIA PEACH SAID THAT!!!LOL GO GET UM GAWink

meriwetherman's avatar - azural
                  gay,ga
                  United States
                  Member #68810
                  December 30, 2008
                  5939 Posts
                  Posted: March 8, 2011, 11:26 pm - IP Logged

Hats off Kenya...........u nailed the 190.......hope you did the combo

I missed your posting today but looked at the number, did a little math work out on it

and bingo 190 I had on paper..........I never played it

Oh well....................

ToJo76*'s avatar - lottolion2
                    Middle GA
                    United States
                    Member #42874
                    July 9, 2006
                    3912 Posts
                    Posted: March 8, 2011, 11:35 pm - IP Logged

Nice work Kenya!!!  I missed it because I wasn't paying attention when I went to the store this evening.

Do the darn thing girlfriend!!! GET THAT 10 GRAND!  I am gonna wake up and pay attention so I can get my piece too!Big Grin

Happily embracing my abundance daily! Big Smile

meriwetherman's avatar - azural
                      gay,ga
                      United States
                      Member #68810
                      December 30, 2008
                      5939 Posts
                      Posted: March 8, 2011, 11:36 pm - IP Logged

And you did combo it Kenya..........WTG!

Duluth GA
                        United States
                        Member #73845
                        April 26, 2009
                        5276 Posts
                        Posted: March 8, 2011, 11:36 pm - IP Logged

Hats off Kenya...........u nailed the 190.......hope you did the combo

I missed your posting today but looked at the number, did a little math work out on it

and bingo 190 I had on paper..........I never played it

Oh well....................

Thanks meriwetherman,threefish im working on mid/eve now WATCHOUT IM ABOUT TO BUST THE BANK HARD $$$$$$$$$$$$Cheers

FLATRANSPLANT's avatar - yocco
                          South Florida
                          United States
                          Member #71280
                          February 22, 2009
                          15309 Posts
                          Posted: March 8, 2011, 11:39 pm - IP Logged

Nice job Kenya........okay Im with you tomorrow in Georgia!!!!!!  KEEP IT UP..............Party

ps  thanks for the winning number today in Florida - 489.....I got a piece of that one!!!!!!!!!!!!!Hurray!

Duluth GA
                            United States
                            Member #73845
                            April 26, 2009
                            5276 Posts
                            Posted: March 8, 2011, 11:41 pm - IP Logged

Nice work Kenya!!!  I missed it because I wasn't paying attention when I went to the store this evening.

Do the darn thing girlfriend!!! GET THAT 10 GRAND!  I am gonna wake up and pay attention so I can get my piece too!Big Grin

Thanks TojoBanana

Duluth GA
                              United States
                              Member #73845
                              April 26, 2009
                              5276 Posts
                              Posted: March 8, 2011, 11:46 pm - IP Logged

Nice job Kenya........okay Im with you tomorrow in Georgia!!!!!!  KEEP IT UP..............Party

ps  thanks for the winning number today in Florida - 489.....I got a piece of that one!!!!!!!!!!!!!Hurray!

Thanks flatransplant and Congrats to you too im waiting on 984 to hit Ga $$$$$Cheers

Page 92 of 128