Welcome Guest
You last visited January 24, 2017, 4:10 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Box combinations problem

Topic closed. 4 replies. Last post 6 years ago by sully16.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink
Instyle's avatar - Lottery-044.jpg

United States
Member #55821
October 21, 2007
163 Posts
Posted: January 13, 2011, 9:18 am - IP Logged

Can someone help me figure this out.  If I wanted to take the 120 box combinations of cash 3 and subtract, the box combinations i've played for any given 3 days, what feature on this site on Lotsofot pro software could do that .   I know with time and research eventullay I will be able to figure it out, but I did not want to forget in the process.   Learning all the features on this site and any software takes time, and it works, people, try to learn as much as you can, it can increase your chances of winning more.  Right now, Im focusing on the game with the least numbers  cash 3, and needed assistance with this. 

Let me further explain what im trying to do since it may help someone.  I've found that most of my picks, and I do play alot of numbers, do not come back as hits, in a 3 or evern longer day period.  to narrow down my picks, I will use what I have not played, work it inot my workout and go from there.  That way I will narrow, the numbers i play, even though im doing ok, i would like to narrow the number down a bit, and since that factor of none of my previous picks have hit , I can reduce my choices. 

Thanking all in advance.

Live and Learn!!

dr65's avatar - black panther.jpg
    Pennsylvania
    United States
    Member #74096
    May 2, 2009
    23252 Posts
    Posted: January 13, 2011, 9:50 am - IP Logged

Did you try this?

http://www.lotterypost.com/deflate3.asp

Enter what you want in the box then use whatever filter you need.

LANTERN's avatar - kilroy 28_173_reasonably_small.jpg
      Tx
      United States
      Member #4570
      May 4, 2004
      5180 Posts
      Posted: January 13, 2011, 10:30 pm - IP Logged

Can someone help me figure this out.  If I wanted to take the 120 box combinations of cash 3 and subtract, the box combinations i've played for any given 3 days, what feature on this site on Lotsofot pro software could do that .   I know with time and research eventullay I will be able to figure it out, but I did not want to forget in the process.   Learning all the features on this site and any software takes time, and it works, people, try to learn as much as you can, it can increase your chances of winning more.  Right now, Im focusing on the game with the least numbers  cash 3, and needed assistance with this. 

Let me further explain what im trying to do since it may help someone.  I've found that most of my picks, and I do play alot of numbers, do not come back as hits, in a 3 or evern longer day period.  to narrow down my picks, I will use what I have not played, work it inot my workout and go from there.  That way I will narrow, the numbers i play, even though im doing ok, i would like to narrow the number down a bit, and since that factor of none of my previous picks have hit , I can reduce my choices. 

Thanking all in advance.

Live and Learn!!

Doc is right, the Deflate can do as you need, but it will include the doubles and triples so you have to filter the doubles and the triples out:

Number Type Filter:
      /

Do you understand?

BibleOnline  ParishesOnline  ChristianRadioOnline   MassOnline   Mass

"Ten measures of beauty descended to the world, nine were taken by Jerusalem."

Instyle's avatar - Lottery-044.jpg

United States
        Member #55821
        October 21, 2007
        163 Posts
        Posted: January 14, 2011, 6:31 am - IP Logged

Thanks so much, I think i got it..  Appreciate all  who responded. Hopefully, when I learn as much as I can, I  can contribute more so we all can have a better chance of winning.  LP members are the best!!!!!!

Live and Learn!!!

sully16's avatar - sharan
          Ringleader
          Michigan
          United States
          Member #81740
          October 28, 2009
          42223 Posts
          Posted: January 14, 2011, 8:17 am - IP Logged

Good Luck Instyle.Cheers

HyperBe Happy.