Welcome Guest
You last visited December 8, 2016, 6:54 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

NY MegaMillion Megaplier

Topic closed. 2 replies. Last post 6 years ago by RJOh.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink
Mink404Ski's avatar - prismm zpspm2ze8wf.gif
Watervliet, New York
United States
Member #1100
February 2, 2003
3193 Posts
Posted: January 19, 2011, 5:48 pm - IP Logged

NY players noticed on NY website the NY Lottery added the Megaplier payout last night and I do not remember them advertising it on any of their commercials.  Now NY if finally complete got Mega, PowerBall the whole nine yards.  Just thought I would pass that on to the die hard Mega players. Good Luck NY!

MINK

"Bet with your head..... not over it!" 

United States
    Member #94616
    July 24, 2010
    4735 Posts
    Posted: January 31, 2011, 6:30 pm - IP Logged

NY players noticed on NY website the NY Lottery added the Megaplier payout last night and I do not remember them advertising it on any of their commercials.  Now NY if finally complete got Mega, PowerBall the whole nine yards.  Just thought I would pass that on to the die hard Mega players. Good Luck NY!

MINK

Its about time! I stopped playing Mega once Powerball showed up due to the power play!

RJOh's avatar - chipmunk
      mid-Ohio
      United States
      Member #9
      March 24, 2001
      19830 Posts
      Posted: January 31, 2011, 6:41 pm - IP Logged

MINK

When Ohio added the Megaplier, they put a notice on the website a few days earlier but retailers in my area still had the older MM play slips which had the "KICKER" game on them on their counters for a week or two afterwards.

* you don't need to buy more tickets, just buy a winning ticket * 

Evil Looking