Welcome Guest
You last visited December 9, 2016, 8:24 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Lottery number generator software

Topic closed. 12 replies. Last post 6 years ago by ameriken.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink
Denver, Co.
United States
Member #104808
January 20, 2011
4 Posts
Posted: January 20, 2011, 6:54 pm - IP Logged

Hello

I'm new.

I'm interested in getting software that is relatively easy. And will give me things like hot numbers, cold numbers, overdue numbers etc. for any given state. And for each lottery game with in the state. And then of course if it is on my computer I need to be able to update recent winning numbers for all games. I see where Gail Howard has something like this but I've heard mixed things. Any thoughts and recommendations would be appreciated.

Thank you, RadoMazz

ameriken's avatar - 33ojew2
    Denver, Co
    United States
    Member #103046
    December 29, 2010
    546 Posts
    Posted: January 20, 2011, 9:26 pm - IP Logged

What's a hot number? 5 draws in the last 10? 10 in the last 100? 20 in the last 100? 2 in the last 5? What's an overdue number? 15 draws? 25? 50? I don't think there is a simple answer and perhaps everyone will have a different opinion as to what is hot, cold, overdue, etc. I don't know if such software exists?

I just started with Expert Lotto, and they just released a brand new version 5.0 this week. It is a pretty comprehensive tool that can do tons of analysis for you such as sums, standard deviations, odds/evens, etc and on and on, but it does require some time and work on your part to learn the software and what it all means. I think you can download most games across the country and world. You can get a free version to try it out. But it's up to you to decide what is hot, what is cold, what is overdue, etc.

Denver, Co.
      United States
      Member #104808
      January 20, 2011
      4 Posts
      Posted: January 21, 2011, 11:18 am - IP Logged

Perhaps I should be a little more specific. Since I am new to this forum. I own a  jewelry catalog. One page is inexpensive luck charms.  4 leaf clovers, Gorgeous Brazilian Crystals etc. Lately many people have been asking us for free "Lucky numbers" to come with the jewelry. This is a new request but increasingly common because 2 competitors are offering them  I'd like to honor the consumer's request but I do not want to just make numbers up out of my head. I read where people that play numbers over 31 are more likely to win a larger amount because they are less likely to split the winnings. So that's one good tip I can give people. I also was thinking perhaps some software that takes in consideration the results of the game they play and makes predictions on what numbers seem to come up a lot and what numbers are overdue may benefit the player.....  Please keep in mind, this is something I will do for free for those looking for it. My business is jewelry not lottery related. But when you have a page full of traditional luck charms, the requests for free numbers follows.

United States
        Member #57732
        January 17, 2008
        41 Posts
        Posted: January 21, 2011, 11:39 am - IP Logged

To just produce lucky number for your customers, simply use the Lottery Post Quick Pick Genarator located under the SYSTEMS tab above.

Any number generated will be a lucky number for all they know. :)

Denver, Co.
          United States
          Member #104808
          January 20, 2011
          4 Posts
          Posted: January 21, 2011, 1:51 pm - IP Logged

Well I'd prefer to give people something that has some system to it....    Even though it is a free service, I'd rather say here's some numbers that have come up more often lately than average in your game. And here's some other numbers that may be due because they've come up less often in your game in the recent past.... I do not want to simply purport to somehow have some magical ability to produce lucky numbers. (Although it appears that's is what my competition may be doing.)

RJOh's avatar - chipmunk
            mid-Ohio
            United States
            Member #9
            March 24, 2001
            19830 Posts
            Posted: January 21, 2011, 2:08 pm - IP Logged

Well I'd prefer to give people something that has some system to it....    Even though it is a free service, I'd rather say here's some numbers that have come up more often lately than average in your game. And here's some other numbers that may be due because they've come up less often in your game in the recent past.... I do not want to simply purport to somehow have some magical ability to produce lucky numbers. (Although it appears that's is what my competition may be doing.)

Your customers could probably buy lottery software that would give them that information for less than what lucky jewelry would cost.   If they insist on having some numbers, give them some combinations that hit three or four months ago, that way they'll think you're on to something and had they only ordered their jewelry earlier they could could have been a jackpot winner.

* you don't need to buy more tickets, just buy a winning ticket * 

Evil Looking       

United States
              Member #57732
              January 17, 2008
              41 Posts
              Posted: January 21, 2011, 2:27 pm - IP Logged

Or just give them a fortune cookie. Winners have hit on them before. LOL

South Carolina
                United States
                Member #18322
                July 9, 2005
                1706 Posts
                Posted: January 21, 2011, 3:03 pm - IP Logged

If your business is JEWELRY, stick to JEWELRYYou do not have to feel obligated to fulfill every customer's special request.  "Lucky Numbers" should be "State Specific".  You cannot provide State Specific Lucky Numbers, because it would be too inpractical to step this far outside of your Jewelry comfort zone. 

"Lucky Numbers" for "All States" may hit in a particular state, or they may not hit.  Could such numbers really be considered "Lucky", if they do not Hit in the Customer's particular state ???

You are in the business of selling Jewelry, not providing Lottery Numbers.

garyo1954's avatar - garyo
                  Dallas, Texas
                  United States
                  Member #4549
                  May 2, 2004
                  1720 Posts
                  Posted: January 21, 2011, 4:13 pm - IP Logged

If your business is JEWELRY, stick to JEWELRYYou do not have to feel obligated to fulfill every customer's special request.  "Lucky Numbers" should be "State Specific".  You cannot provide State Specific Lucky Numbers, because it would be too inpractical to step this far outside of your Jewelry comfort zone. 

"Lucky Numbers" for "All States" may hit in a particular state, or they may not hit.  Could such numbers really be considered "Lucky", if they do not Hit in the Customer's particular state ???

You are in the business of selling Jewelry, not providing Lottery Numbers.

An addtional consideration is the market itself.

A customer looking to purchase an item to which they attach some magical, mystical, or personal value, is expectant of a personalized charm. The numbers should be so as well. In other words, there must be some correlation between the item, the person, and the numbers. Without a lasting atttachment, it would a one time use spell, which would be good luck for short term business, but would also mean bad luck in the long term. Likewise the numbers you derive by GH's system are already outdated by the time you ship the item. Or would be by time they received it.

Secondly, you have the problem with how these numbers were derived. There should be some backdrop as to what ties these numbers to the person or the item? And what makes them lucky?

You would be better served to use numbers derived through astrology or numerology, with a short explanation on how the person can check the provided numbers for themselves.

Denver, Co.
                    United States
                    Member #104808
                    January 20, 2011
                    4 Posts
                    Posted: January 21, 2011, 5:22 pm - IP Logged

Good points everyone.....   You are giving me ideas.... I'm open to all thoughts on this.  Including what program out there is good, can do what I'd like and is updated frequently enough to be valid. I'm still curious about that.

savagegoose's avatar - ProfilePho
                      adelaide sa
                      Australia
                      Member #37136
                      April 11, 2006
                      3300 Posts
                      Posted: January 21, 2011, 5:50 pm - IP Logged

i applaud your desire to satisfy customer requests. its a rare thing to see a business man go that extra yard to keep his customers happy.

and listens to his market and cater to it.

i cant offer suggestions ,  just wanted to say sounds like you are doing a good job and making your business the best it can be.

2014 = -1016; 2015= -1409; 2016 JAN = -106; FEB= -81; MAR= -131; APR= - 87: MAY= -91; JUN= -39; JUL=-134; AUG= -124; SEP = -123; OCT= -84  NOV=- 73 TOT= -3498

keno historic = -2291 ; 2015= -603; 2016= JAN=-32, FEB= +12 , MAR= -86, APR = -77. MAY= -48, JUN= -29, JUL=-71; AUG = -52; SEPT= -43; OCT = +56 NOV = -33 TOT= -3297

United States
                        Member #75358
                        June 1, 2009
                        5345 Posts
                        Posted: January 21, 2011, 8:25 pm - IP Logged

Sell them jewelry made out of lottery tickets.

Here's a sample brooch...

jewel

I got this idea off the cuff. But I don't have any links to a lottery software site.

I'll give you a ring If I see any good software. I can spot a gem a mile away.

I'd love to talk to you more about this over the phone, but after 5 minutes my ear rings.

ameriken's avatar - 33ojew2
                          Denver, Co
                          United States
                          Member #103046
                          December 29, 2010
                          546 Posts
                          Posted: January 22, 2011, 12:56 am - IP Logged

Here's an idea if you're willing to spend a few bucks and become a platinum member here. If you go to the 'lottery results' link on the left side of the page, click on your state and the game you want. Below the winning numbers you'll see a link that says 'more'. Click on that and when the banner comes up, click on 'drawing statistics'. There you'll find what numbers are coming up frequently for that game, as well as the last time certain numbers were drawn.

You can pick some of those and tell your customers 'here are some numbers that have been coming up quite often in the past couple of weeks', or 'here are some numbers that haven't been drawn in quite a while and are long overdue'.

They won't know the difference and it won't take you much time to figure them out because all the info is right there.

If you don't want to become a platinum member, you can go to the free US Lotteries website and get similar information.

Good luck!