Welcome Guest
You last visited December 7, 2016, 7:22 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Lucky $200,000 for Life (Florida Lottery $20)

Topic closed. 8 replies. Last post 6 years ago by luisM.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink
Florida
United States
Member #102882
December 27, 2010
334 Posts
Posted: January 21, 2011, 7:21 am - IP Logged

Anyone wanna share their experiences with this game? I've only played this one twice, One was a loser, the other one I got my money back.

James1's avatar - 5599078405 12a562a9e7_t.jpg
    Florida
    United States
    Member #104435
    January 14, 2011
    2244 Posts
    Posted: January 21, 2011, 2:48 pm - IP Logged

Just won $200 off this game

There has not been a jackpot winner for a while 

Top prize works out to $2.3MM cash option, which is pretty <snip> good

60% less total tickets out there than BDB = increased odds

This post has been automatically changed by the Lottery Post computer system to remove inappropriate content and/or spam.

Florida
      United States
      Member #102882
      December 27, 2010
      334 Posts
      Posted: January 21, 2011, 3:10 pm - IP Logged

Actually what you're saying is very interesting. I say BDB's posted odds aren't accurate, I say they are ven more BDB tickets out there than posted.

FL
        United States
        Member #104946
        January 22, 2011
        105 Posts
        Posted: January 22, 2011, 8:11 pm - IP Logged

Hey guys, I'm in FL too and the posts from LuisM, B$rizzle and James1 are very interesting.  I've been gathering info for a while too.

Here is what I've seen on the BDB,  There is a 1 in 6mil chance to win the 10mil and I believe there would be 60million tickets printed.

Those may not be all in one batch as this 20.00 ticket has the * next to it on the flalottery website.

The 200,000 Lucky for life has 1 in 3mil chance to win the 200,000/year top prize, which should equal 30million in the total print life of the ticket.

It also has a * meaning multiple shipments of these batches of tickets.

I don't know what exactly this means because I was thinking BDB has the best chance to win a 1Mil prize since those total 120 and there are 88 left and the odds of that are supposed to be 1 in 546,000.

I am also in agreement that I'm thinking about not buying Gold Rush because the top prize is half (500,000) and why not dump all my money on a 20.00 game that has the full 1Mil prize and the best chances. So, I'm torn between Florida Millionaire club and BDB for now..

I think Im taking my final swipe at Florida Millionaire club tomorrow, then I'll be back on BDB for a while.

Florida
          United States
          Member #104435
          January 14, 2011
          2244 Posts
          Posted: January 22, 2011, 8:53 pm - IP Logged

Hey guys, I'm in FL too and the posts from LuisM, B$rizzle and James1 are very interesting.  I've been gathering info for a while too.

Here is what I've seen on the BDB,  There is a 1 in 6mil chance to win the 10mil and I believe there would be 60million tickets printed.

Those may not be all in one batch as this 20.00 ticket has the * next to it on the flalottery website.

The 200,000 Lucky for life has 1 in 3mil chance to win the 200,000/year top prize, which should equal 30million in the total print life of the ticket.

I don't know what exactly this means because I was thinking BDB has the best chance to win a 1Mil prize since those total 120 and there are 88 left and the odds of that are supposed to be 1 in 546,000.

I am also in agreement that I'm thinking about not buying Gold Rush because the top prize is half (500,000) and why not dump all my money on a 20.00 game that has the full 1Mil prize and the best chances. So, I'm torn between Florida Millionaire club and BDB for now..

I think Im taking my final swipe at Florida Millionaire club tomorrow, then I'll be back on BDB for a while.

Avoid Florida Millionaires Club like the plague. Biggest scam out there. Have 2 instances now of 10 straight and 11 straight losing tickets. Both times followed by a pathetic $20 or $25 win. Odds are terrible and false ! Stick with BDB and  Gold Rush I find whenever multiple tickets lose its always followed by $50 or $100 to give the player a break. FMC is a rip off.

Florida
            United States
            Member #104435
            January 14, 2011
            2244 Posts
            Posted: February 4, 2011, 3:39 pm - IP Logged

Update 

I have played about 100 LFL since the last 2 months. Results: $200 once, $100 once, $50 maybe 5 times and less prizes maybe 20 or so winners. 

Overall chance of winning id say 1 in 4

This ticket is known to go on ridiculously long losing streaks.

2014 Highest Winner: $500

Florida
              United States
              Member #102882
              December 27, 2010
              334 Posts
              Posted: February 11, 2011, 1:50 pm - IP Logged

I was thinking the same thing, 30 million tickets, BUT there is also 10 second prize winners of 50,000 per year so wouldn't there be 60 million tickets out there? Geez too many tickets once againSadNo Nod

FL
                United States
                Member #104946
                January 22, 2011
                105 Posts
                Posted: February 11, 2011, 4:40 pm - IP Logged

I'm still playing this one a little bit,  but seem to have better luck still with the BDB even tho it has 65million tickets.  All the prizes will be within the 30million ticket print total for Lucky200,000.  I got the numbers from the FL state rules website on the game

250 POOLS OF 120,000 TICKETS PER POOL

I'm never giving up, hoping to win but need to get the spending down and if I'm going to win, I'll win out of x dollars a month spent.  Can't go over that set amount but so far it has been difficult to stay within budget.

I picked up a BDB today, felt like it could be something.  Scratched one number, then scratched a matching number in the playing field, thought that's gotta be a decent win but alas just a break even.  My plan now is to play less money but play every couple of days.  Hittin the Fantasy 5 pretty hard during EZmatch bonus weeks, was hoping for a solo win like the person that won last night, instead of 2 and 3 way split but any win is definately good.

Must win, must be in to win.   Cheers'

Florida
                  United States
                  Member #102882
                  December 27, 2010
                  334 Posts
                  Posted: February 11, 2011, 4:50 pm - IP Logged

I'm still playing this one a little bit,  but seem to have better luck still with the BDB even tho it has 65million tickets.  All the prizes will be within the 30million ticket print total for Lucky200,000.  I got the numbers from the FL state rules website on the game

250 POOLS OF 120,000 TICKETS PER POOL

I'm never giving up, hoping to win but need to get the spending down and if I'm going to win, I'll win out of x dollars a month spent.  Can't go over that set amount but so far it has been difficult to stay within budget.

I picked up a BDB today, felt like it could be something.  Scratched one number, then scratched a matching number in the playing field, thought that's gotta be a decent win but alas just a break even.  My plan now is to play less money but play every couple of days.  Hittin the Fantasy 5 pretty hard during EZmatch bonus weeks, was hoping for a solo win like the person that won last night, instead of 2 and 3 way split but any win is definately good.

Must win, must be in to win.   Cheers'

Thanks for that Info. Maybe I'm wrong then.

From what I can tell EVERYBODY is hitting Fantasy 5. I don't remember Fantasy 5 being split so often. Even Mega Money was split 3 ways recently.Confused