Welcome Guest
You last visited December 4, 2016, 3:15 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Things I have noticed with self picks and other stuff.

Topic closed. 5 replies. Last post 6 years ago by pickone4me.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink
pickone4me's avatar - 021414tvlies zpsa453b327.jpg
Wisconsin
United States
Member #104962
January 23, 2011
1075 Posts
Posted: January 23, 2011, 1:19 am - IP Logged

Hi,  I am from wisconsin and I usually play supercash,  and up til recently I tryed badger 5 and won $51 on my first try.  I also won $30 on supercash. 

I have started doing my own picks for like 5 days now,  and they have successfully evaded my picks.  I have tryed picking a few numbers that are usually always drawn and then I randomly pick the others that are not picked often.    So far I only get 1 or 2 matches per line.  Wonder if its better just to let it pick the numbers instead of myself doing it.  I am trying to go for the $350,000 on supercash,  I am not interested in millions.  I wouldn't want the attention that goes with that big of winning.

BobP's avatar - bobp avatar.png
    Dump Water Florida
    United States
    Member #380
    June 5, 2002
    3102 Posts
    Posted: January 23, 2011, 6:02 am - IP Logged

If you're only getting 1 or 2 matches per line, but more then that among the total lines you need a wheel. 

If you're only getting 1 or 2 matches among all your numbers you need to pick better or more numbers.

BobP

ameriken's avatar - 33ojew2
      Denver, Co
      United States
      Member #103046
      December 29, 2010
      546 Posts
      Posted: January 25, 2011, 12:25 pm - IP Logged

How many tix do you play each time? If you are picking your own numbers, how do you decide which numbers to play?

ca-dreamin*'s avatar - Lottery-065.jpg
        Chicago
        United States
        Member #70678
        February 8, 2009
        889 Posts
        Posted: January 27, 2011, 12:28 am - IP Logged

Hi,  I am from wisconsin and I usually play supercash,  and up til recently I tryed badger 5 and won $51 on my first try.  I also won $30 on supercash. 

I have started doing my own picks for like 5 days now,  and they have successfully evaded my picks.  I have tryed picking a few numbers that are usually always drawn and then I randomly pick the others that are not picked often.    So far I only get 1 or 2 matches per line.  Wonder if its better just to let it pick the numbers instead of myself doing it.  I am trying to go for the $350,000 on supercash,  I am not interested in millions.  I wouldn't want the attention that goes with that big of winning.

I'm assuming the wins mentioned were QP's?

Letting the machine pick your numbers or doing it yourself........either way you can win.

Maybe work on your method of numbers to pick?

Just get me thru this so called life......

sully16's avatar - sharan
          Ringleader
          Michigan
          United States
          Member #81740
          October 28, 2009
          40340 Posts
          Posted: January 27, 2011, 6:40 am - IP Logged

Your in the right place, practice wheeling numbers and eventually you;ll firgure out what you like best.

Did you exchange a walk on part in the war ?

For a lead role in a cage?

From Pink Floyd's " Wish you were here"

pickone4me's avatar - 021414tvlies zpsa453b327.jpg
            Wisconsin
            United States
            Member #104962
            January 23, 2011
            1075 Posts
            Posted: January 29, 2011, 4:31 pm - IP Logged

Yes those wins were Qp's....Until recently I won $31 on supercash on the thursday night drawing,  they finally hit 4 of my self pics.  So I am gonna stick with my numbers I picked.

To ameriken...I only play one ticket for one day. 

Thanks for the commentsSmile