Welcome Guest
You last visited December 9, 2016, 6:13 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Did I have an Outta body experience When

Topic closed. 12 replies. Last post 6 years ago by joker17.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink
EyEC4LieZ's avatar - Lottery-025.jpg

United States
Member #104570
January 16, 2011
14 Posts
Posted: January 23, 2011, 6:15 pm - IP Logged

1. I think i fell asleep on my sofa but i can still hear the tv. i got up to come towards the computer desk. when i look back at the sofa i saw myself laying there so i continued to go towards the computer desk i grabbed a pen and started to write down some numbers..i saw an 8 13 then i got scared(my soul) and ran back to myself then i woke up shaking...Confusedthis is not the first time though i have had three of them what is it and why am i having these experiences.

2. I was defenitely sleeping but i was waiting up for my hubby so it left my kind of between sleep cuz i can still hear the cars outside. when i heard the bell doorbell ring i saw myself get up and buzz who ever came in (i hope it was hubby i let in)! then i ran back and continued to lay there my eyes open. i can hear what i thought was hubby undressing (shoes were thrown and lots of shifting) thats what he does sometimes..i can even smell a cigaret being smoked..then it got quiet i thought he fell asleep on the sofa then i got up to see why he didnt come to bed...NO ONE WAS THERE!No Nod

3. The doorbuzzer rang i got up or at least i saw myself get up and buzz in who ever it was (again i hope i buzzed in my hubby) i ran back to bed. i saw my hubby jumb on my bed and cover himself like he usually does..the bed moved so much before i turned i was telling him to stop. it got quiet again then i turned to check the time he came in it read 7:20am i was about to ask.Rant WTF! only to see the bed empty...PonderANYONE CARE TO SHARE I HAVE A GOOD SENSE OF HUMOR so tell me or hit me with your best comments...

Ponder2EyEzC4Liez!

DREAMtoREALITY's avatar - lighthouse
    South Florida
    United States
    Member #81890
    November 1, 2009
    4959 Posts
    Posted: January 23, 2011, 6:59 pm - IP Logged

1. I think i fell asleep on my sofa but i can still hear the tv. i got up to come towards the computer desk. when i look back at the sofa i saw myself laying there so i continued to go towards the computer desk i grabbed a pen and started to write down some numbers..i saw an 8 13 then i got scared(my soul) and ran back to myself then i woke up shaking...Confusedthis is not the first time though i have had three of them what is it and why am i having these experiences.

2. I was defenitely sleeping but i was waiting up for my hubby so it left my kind of between sleep cuz i can still hear the cars outside. when i heard the bell doorbell ring i saw myself get up and buzz who ever came in (i hope it was hubby i let in)! then i ran back and continued to lay there my eyes open. i can hear what i thought was hubby undressing (shoes were thrown and lots of shifting) thats what he does sometimes..i can even smell a cigaret being smoked..then it got quiet i thought he fell asleep on the sofa then i got up to see why he didnt come to bed...NO ONE WAS THERE!No Nod

3. The doorbuzzer rang i got up or at least i saw myself get up and buzz in who ever it was (again i hope i buzzed in my hubby) i ran back to bed. i saw my hubby jumb on my bed and cover himself like he usually does..the bed moved so much before i turned i was telling him to stop. it got quiet again then i turned to check the time he came in it read 7:20am i was about to ask.Rant WTF! only to see the bed empty...PonderANYONE CARE TO SHARE I HAVE A GOOD SENSE OF HUMOR so tell me or hit me with your best comments...

000-000-111-888-800-880

#s in dream 813  720  [01-07-08-13-20]

0720-0700-700-8013 

[800-880-888-013-133-113-1312-1333

play your house #

play your age

play your husband's age

079-0709

Firststep is to determine what you want, then describe yourself as if you already have it.

0 = 8 = 00    [SpookySoozy 0 = 1 = 0]

Be$t of Luck from the Sun Smiley$tate

columbus, GA
      United States
      Member #67676
      December 2, 2008
      2870 Posts
      Posted: January 23, 2011, 7:32 pm - IP Logged

if your in ga or wherver you are make sure that you stay on that 813 i woke up with that no on my mind and forgot about it Also what you described is what is termed an out of body experience.I had some when i was younger and could see myself lying in the bed i was so scared i screamed at least i thought i did and i was back in my body that quik, people train themselves to do what you have done, you can google it for more information.

good luck stay on that no

DG

United States
        Member #104570
        January 16, 2011
        14 Posts
        Posted: January 23, 2011, 8:44 pm - IP Logged

if your in ga or wherver you are make sure that you stay on that 813 i woke up with that no on my mind and forgot about it Also what you described is what is termed an out of body experience.I had some when i was younger and could see myself lying in the bed i was so scared i screamed at least i thought i did and i was back in my body that quik, people train themselves to do what you have done, you can google it for more information.

good luck stay on that no

DG

um i c thanks for the respond i hate google though i hate being tracked. but i will look it up wow people really train themselves to do something so scary like that.i have to admit i was a little freaked out but on the other hand i was interested in finding what the message was or my purpose for what i was to see or comprehend..

Ponder2EyEzC4Liez!

dbello's avatar - scene sunoverlake.jpg
          Michigan
          United States
          Member #26915
          November 24, 2005
          6189 Posts
          Posted: January 23, 2011, 8:47 pm - IP Logged

Some medications tend to have this effect on the body/mind - conscious mind/unconscious mind sleep.  I have had them myself, but I usually don't get up.

United States
            Member #104570
            January 16, 2011
            14 Posts
            Posted: January 23, 2011, 8:47 pm - IP Logged

ah nice piks they are actually all of my picks wow amazing  MY DAUGHTERS BD IS AUGUST 31 1987 MY SON IS MARCH 23 ME NOV.70I Agree!

Ponder2EyEzC4Liez!

United States
              Member #104570
              January 16, 2011
              14 Posts
              Posted: January 23, 2011, 8:52 pm - IP Logged

Some medications tend to have this effect on the body/mind - conscious mind/unconscious mind sleep.  I have had them myself, but I usually don't get up.

um lol I dont take any meds and i dont drink liquor but( i have them myself, but i ussually dont get up)wouldnt u be expired then. lol thanks Bed

Ponder2EyEzC4Liez!

dbello's avatar - scene sunoverlake.jpg
                Michigan
                United States
                Member #26915
                November 24, 2005
                6189 Posts
                Posted: January 23, 2011, 9:05 pm - IP Logged

um lol I dont take any meds and i dont drink liquor but( i have them myself, but i ussually dont get up)wouldnt u be expired then. lol thanks Bed

No I'm alive and well!  When I say I don't get up - I mean i can actually see myself lying down, but don't PHYSICALLY get up - which is what it sounded like you really did do.  Sorry if I misinterpreted.

United States
                  Member #104570
                  January 16, 2011
                  14 Posts
                  Posted: January 23, 2011, 9:19 pm - IP Logged

No I'm alive and well!  When I say I don't get up - I mean i can actually see myself lying down, but don't PHYSICALLY get up - which is what it sounded like you really did do.  Sorry if I misinterpreted.

k sorry just sounded funi but i re-read and yeah..your rite i dont get up again...

Ponder2EyEzC4Liez!

marcie's avatar - Lottery-060.jpg
                    Ohio
                    United States
                    Member #49980
                    February 21, 2007
                    34162 Posts
                    Posted: January 23, 2011, 10:09 pm - IP Logged

Why don't you Play the number Bed* 209 2090* St8 or Box. 8130*

http://www.lotterypost.com/thread/233413    Sun Smiley Popular numbers

Use Mirror #'s Use prs. with your  Key* numbers the most Vivid thing in your dream go up or down on #'s.  Flip  6=9 `9=6  Bullseyes  0 or 1 for Pick 4 and the P. 5  Play the other part of doubles.  Do the Whole nine yards for a P. 4* P. 5*  or 0 thur 9  for P. 4  P. 5 from my dreams or hunches good Luck.. Write your Dreams down Play for 3 days.  Good Luck All.

WILLWRK4NUMBERS's avatar - Lottery-050.jpg
                      ATLANTA, GA
                      United States
                      Member #78958
                      August 24, 2009
                      5088 Posts
                      Posted: January 24, 2011, 6:54 am - IP Logged

You're actually having an OBE, at first glance I thought you were Lucid Dreaming but because you're not going in to the meditation intentionally that's not possible.

Since this is happening to you regularly, you need to take a moment and realize what you're doing when you're OB.  Your spirit is trying to put somethings together that your cognitive isn't allowing you to face/understand.  Remember, the Creator created us in It's own image!  Meaning we are spirit first encased in a physical form.  The spirit moving, and you being aware, only means that you're ready for the transformation you've been praying for.

Take a moment, steady yourself and right before the transition *OBE* have a simple prayer.  Thank the Divine for right thoughts, words and deeds.  Yes, you do know when the transition is occuring, remember the feeling of heaviness then floating?  That's when the transition is occuring. 

Remember, everything isn't for everyone, so until you're able to have a partial understanding with the transition, keep the info to yourself and those you'd trust with your physical life.  Sometimes, when you tell non believers, they have a tendancy to put negative energy into a positive situation.

By all means, while you're in the midst of this transformation, stay prayerful, and watchful, you've been given quite a few instances in the waking world as to what you've seen in the OBE now you just have to learn to be comfortable in both realms.

Continued blessings through your transition....

P.S.  Remember also that if you can't sleep, you're awake in someone else's dream.  After the transition, we can talk about it if you're open to the discussion.  0095, 2095

Create in me, that I may give increasingly

Treea's avatar - Lottery-020.jpg
                        Eleuthera
                        Bahamas
                        Member #42652
                        July 6, 2006
                        601 Posts
                        Posted: January 24, 2011, 9:49 am - IP Logged

When I was little, I had OBE's often. It scared my parents and family....because I was able to see other things as well that were in the house so..when my spirit returned or in most instances was scared back into my body I often woke up screaming, then running....Scared. 

After my baby Henry was born I realized that he saw things also...wther he was awake or asleep. A few months ago..I had a dream...so I thought. I saw my parents arguing and it was not good at all. I called my mom and told her about the dream (we live on different Islands) and she told me that they did indeed have an arguement that night and I was able to tell her the entire conversation. 

I had been looking up OBE now and then on the net but that incident made me want to know more.  After reading I decided to try it. Try to have one by choice. I found  a quite space made sure I was tired..everything..Once I started to drift I tried ..and after a few tries..hours later..I succeeded. BUT..when i got up something was holding me down it said no . dont. i pulled away and was distracted by a whole lot of talking and noise. when i looked up, my room was filled with things moving around reaching for me. I was soooo scared.. I jumbed wake. I got up.

I want to know more...but I am afraid..because along with the good..(like seeing lotto and pick 3,4,and 5 numbers) ..there is also alot of bad and i dont know which one I am going to get   lol!!BedSulk Off

The fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, patience, kindness,goodness, faithfulness, gentleness and self-control. Against suchthings there is no law.

United States
                          Member #75358
                          June 1, 2009
                          5345 Posts
                          Posted: January 24, 2011, 10:31 am - IP Logged

Up to about 3 years ago, I used to have very lucid dreams on demand. But now they are far and few in between.

I used to stay up till about 5 in the morning and then go lay down in bed. Then the fight between sleep and a still wakeful mind would end up with me falling into my bed, and down through the floor maybe for what seemed like a thousand miles per hour for about 5 seconds. Then I'd fly back up toward the sky at the same speed.

This all started when I was a kid and I'd share the living room with my sister when sleeping at night. I'd wake up paralyzed and could not even speak to wake my sister up for help. Thsi intense high pitch sound would get louder and louder until I couldn't take it anymore, and would eventually break free.

Years later I did some research and found out that the brain will paralyze the body when it feels the person will hurt themselves during a nightmare. So as I grew older, I decided to capatalize on this weird phenomenon and one day I took control, and it was history after that. I went on so many adventures but the longest ones were only about a minute or so. I could fly anywhere at will and it was so real. I don't think I was having an OBE, but was very very close.

My most memorable one was when I was floating above this huge parking lot at night. I was maybe 200 feet above the lot at night on my back looking at the stars. I briefly turned over and looked at the crowd below, then went back to looking at the stars. I swear, the authenticity of the awarness and the glistening of the stars, paired with the most peasceful feeling I've ever had was beyond imagination.

There were dozens of other trips that were also unbelievable. Some short and sweet and some were just terrible.

The worst one was when I was in New York and I was laying down on the living room floor when all of a sudden I fell into the lucid state. Almost immediately, I started to slowly float up about 2 feet from the ground. Then I saw this human figure above me. The best way to describe this being was like he was made out of the snow you see on your TV when it's on the fritz.  But I felt it was made out of pure electricity.This eveil entity was making a lound shrill noise trying to push me back down with his powers, as If telling me to get out of his realm. I snapped out of it and was so scared. It was so real...