Welcome Guest
You last visited December 9, 2016, 8:10 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Lottery system

Topic closed. 176 replies. Last post 6 years ago by billybouy.

Page 3 of 12
PrintE-mailLink

United Kingdom
Member #70630
February 7, 2009
734 Posts
Posted: February 13, 2011, 11:01 am - IP Logged

http://www.box.net/shared/9onttz7rgj

Hi there is an update to the PB, I have tried to make it simpler for you, so you should find it easier to work with, highlighted in Green are Saturdays numbers, but I have not entered them into the Draw, so if you can not see what is happening and get the winning numbers in a smaller group, well I will retire.

Sometimes we can't see the woods for tree's, " so we have to clear a path "

paradisenow's avatar - 6769831
    nassau
    Bahamas
    Member #103452
    January 2, 2011
    4345 Posts
    Posted: February 13, 2011, 11:12 am - IP Logged

thanksSmile

United Kingdom
      Member #70630
      February 7, 2009
      734 Posts
      Posted: February 15, 2011, 9:27 am - IP Logged

http://www.box.net/shared/b1sfcq4uux

Hi here is another update for Power Ball and the UK Lotto, you realy should look at this more closely as everyone is missing what is going on.

CARBOB's avatar - FL LOTTERY_LOGO.png
        ORLANDO, FLORIDA
        United States
        Member #4924
        June 3, 2004
        5912 Posts
        Posted: February 15, 2011, 11:48 am - IP Logged

http://www.box.net/shared/b1sfcq4uux

Hi here is another update for Power Ball and the UK Lotto, you realy should look at this more closely as everyone is missing what is going on.

I looked at the workbook and it's clear as mud. Maybe, a little explanation of what to look for and how the workbook works would do wonders!!!

United Kingdom
          Member #70630
          February 7, 2009
          734 Posts
          Posted: February 15, 2011, 12:01 pm - IP Logged

Yea at the end there are 3 columns with numbers in, one column has 1 and 3 in it and the other has 2 and 3, the other column has all 1s in it at the end. use split 1 and split 2, most numbers are in split 2 in the first column, I am refering to the uk Lotto of course but the same rules or similar will apply to PB, just play around with everything you see, and will extract the numbers, I am not going on site with this info to many guests.

Best to test run the UK Lotto first then do PB.

Good luck

OK.

billybouy...

paradisenow's avatar - 6769831
            nassau
            Bahamas
            Member #103452
            January 2, 2011
            4345 Posts
            Posted: February 15, 2011, 12:21 pm - IP Logged

Hi

Thanks again

is it possible for you to do a teaching video for us dummies?Agree with stupid

United Kingdom
              Member #70630
              February 7, 2009
              734 Posts
              Posted: February 15, 2011, 12:50 pm - IP Logged

Hi

Thanks again

is it possible for you to do a teaching video for us dummies?Agree with stupid

You are not Dummies you are not looking closely at where the numbers are and what to search to find out how to extract the numbers, as I said before this is an excellent way of number extraction, and once you can do it you will ask yourself why you did not think of it before, there is a maths involvement, but you don't need to be good at maths to do it as it is a method, part of maths, when you all get together as a group, I would rather Have a PM from one person than every one doing it separately, and it is to good to post for none members, who go around downloading without being registered. I hope this answers the question for the time being.

I will think about the video it is a good idea.

Till later good luck,

billybouy...

United Kingdom
                Member #70630
                February 7, 2009
                734 Posts
                Posted: February 15, 2011, 1:06 pm - IP Logged

I looked at the workbook and it's clear as mud. Maybe, a little explanation of what to look for and how the workbook works would do wonders!!!

How the numbers came out UK Lotto,28,16,30,27,36,24,35... this may help put things in order, try and find them in this order and you will see how simple it is.

billybouy...

United Kingdom
                  Member #70630
                  February 7, 2009
                  734 Posts
                  Posted: February 17, 2011, 7:28 am - IP Logged

A new upload is now ready, in the column at the end filter the 1,2,3, and toggle between split 1 and spit 2.

then you will see the numbers for the last draw. Use the PLay or any thing else you see to extract your numbers..

Ontario
                    Canada
                    Member #70051
                    January 23, 2009
                    76 Posts
                    Posted: February 17, 2011, 12:09 pm - IP Logged

A new upload is now ready, in the column at the end filter the 1,2,3, and toggle between split 1 and spit 2.

then you will see the numbers for the last draw. Use the PLay or any thing else you see to extract your numbers..

Hi billybouy,

Nice to see you up and running again. I wish you much success this year.

Perhaps a explanation of each column might help us understand what's going on?

CD

United Kingdom
                      Member #70630
                      February 7, 2009
                      734 Posts
                      Posted: February 17, 2011, 1:13 pm - IP Logged

Hi billybouy,

Nice to see you up and running again. I wish you much success this year.

Perhaps a explanation of each column might help us understand what's going on?

CD

Hi hope you are good, I have been away for a while, you know big C prostate heart and lung probs, but not dead yet, what are you doing Chester the 6/49.

as it is different to the PB.

billybouy...

United Kingdom
                        Member #70630
                        February 7, 2009
                        734 Posts
                        Posted: February 17, 2011, 1:45 pm - IP Logged

Hi a further update has been made to the PB there are 2 columns of numbers at the end, filter first one and then  look at the other column and if there is a number linking with it then filter that column filter all the numbers until you get used to it, when the numbers come up look for the group of red numbers on the first column, repeat the filters on the second column until you find all the numbers you can, use the split 1 and split 2 toggle between them you will see what you have to do.

billybouy...

Ontario
                          Canada
                          Member #70051
                          January 23, 2009
                          76 Posts
                          Posted: February 17, 2011, 9:30 pm - IP Logged

Hi hope you are good, I have been away for a while, you know big C prostate heart and lung probs, but not dead yet, what are you doing Chester the 6/49.

as it is different to the PB.

billybouy...

Yep. I'm checking out the UK 6/49 spreadsheet (Thanks!). It's very different from the previous rendition you used.

CD

United Kingdom
                            Member #70630
                            February 7, 2009
                            734 Posts
                            Posted: February 18, 2011, 3:03 am - IP Logged

Yep. I'm checking out the UK 6/49 spreadsheet (Thanks!). It's very different from the previous rendition you used.

CD

Hi chetser, I have turned it the opposite way that is all play in UK is pairs, odd is Sat even is Wed, using 49 lines X 48 giving good results, its the old story million pounds is not easy to come by, some people want 6 numbers, straight from you, well we have to work for that for years don't we, I am no good at code I only know little bits, so spreadshheet it is and it is better.

cheers chetser,

billybouy....

United Kingdom
                              Member #70630
                              February 7, 2009
                              734 Posts
                              Posted: February 18, 2011, 3:57 am - IP Logged

A further update and upload has been done this morning, use columns DG and DH together there is a number in both these columns to break it down for you, filter the 5 in column DJ and you will see what the result was and what you are looking for,it is tedious but it works, try it and you will see.

billybouy....

Page 3 of 12