Welcome Guest
You last visited December 4, 2016, 7:21 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

I'm clueless at this game...help me

Topic closed. 1 reply. Last post 6 years ago by NoShame.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink
NoShame's avatar - Lottery-030.jpg
Indiana
United States
Member #104853
January 21, 2011
159 Posts
Posted: January 24, 2011, 7:31 pm - IP Logged

Hello, I'm a Lotto novice and I'm thinking about playing just Daily 3 games from now on since scratch tickets suck and I dont wanna win a whole lot that will expose me to the public.  Could someone explain to me all of these numbers that people keep posting up?  Are they supposed to be the predicted numbers?  And how is the prizes and winning numbers determined?  What is my best strategy for this game?

NoShame's avatar - Lottery-030.jpg
    Indiana
    United States
    Member #104853
    January 21, 2011
    159 Posts
    Posted: January 25, 2011, 5:13 pm - IP Logged

Ok I'm double posting (sorry if this is against forum rules) but I really need help because I've never played this game before and I just need to know the basics on how to play the Hoosier Lottery Daily 3 game.

Such as:

What are the differences between choosing straight, box, and combo?  I'm guessing that if you pick straight and you have your numbers in the exact order that makes it a top winner?

But what are the differences in wagers ($1, $2, $5, and $10)  Does a bigger wager mean a higher prize?

Also the numbers that people post on these forums: they are just numbers that people predict could be numbers for that day right?  Or is there some sort of magic strategy to how the Daily 3 numbers?

And finally do you think these games are better to play than scratchoffs? 

Please share your thoughts with me.  I told ya I'm a novice.