Welcome Guest
You last visited December 7, 2016, 8:59 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

PA-NY-OH Field isolator Demo

Topic closed. 26 replies. Last post 6 years ago by tookool.

Page 1 of 2
PrintE-mailLink

United States
Member #71196
February 20, 2009
1653 Posts
Posted: January 26, 2011, 1:11 am - IP Logged

PA-NY-OH DAILY FIELD ISOLATOR/RULE 560

This program will use the previous draws to isolate the next straight hit into an area of 560 numbers and throwing out the other 440. You are presented in front of you 35 columns of 16 numbers. You are only using the last 3 digits to the right as your number. This will give you a great advantage of isolating a straight hit because you are only dealing with 56% of the field of 1000. You may want to focus on a cold digit to isolate further. I know that it seems like a ton of numbers but it is much better than dealing with a 1000 numbers. The reason I love this program is because your chances are extremely great that you are staring at the next straight hit right in front of you and it is far less than the starting field of 1000. This program will also be included in the QUICK HITTER PACKAGE.

Remember: This is previous draw based. So it changes every drawing. I will be running this for about a week to see how everyone likes it and to see the results we can get.

I hope you enjoy!

tookool

PA: Mid day Jan 26

NY: Mid day Jan 26

OH Mid day Jan 26

CJR100's avatar - anime09

United States
    Member #76247
    June 22, 2009
    2144 Posts
    Posted: January 26, 2011, 11:49 am - IP Logged

WoW I Like

thanks for the info

Wink CJR~

United States
      Member #71196
      February 20, 2009
      1653 Posts
      Posted: January 26, 2011, 11:54 am - IP Logged

WoW I Like

thanks for the info

We should have the 3 straight hits in here for the Mid day drawings today...as well as some duplicate combo's. Thanks Cj and welcome home! You had me worried!

United States
        Member #71196
        February 20, 2009
        1653 Posts
        Posted: January 26, 2011, 11:57 am - IP Logged

WoW I Like

thanks for the info

I almost forgot...thank you Cj.

United States
          Member #71196
          February 20, 2009
          1653 Posts
          Posted: January 26, 2011, 11:58 am - IP Logged

We should have the 3 straight hits in here for the Mid day drawings today...as well as some duplicate combo's. Thanks Cj and welcome home! You had me worried!

Wow...I did say thank you Cj...can you tell that I am overworked?Green laugh

United States
            Member #76247
            June 22, 2009
            2144 Posts
            Posted: January 26, 2011, 12:14 pm - IP Logged

Wow...I did say thank you Cj...can you tell that I am overworked?Green laugh

You are one of the hardest working, serious players on lottery post

Wink CJR~

United States
              Member #76247
              June 22, 2009
              2144 Posts
              Posted: January 26, 2011, 12:17 pm - IP Logged

A 3 has not shown as the middle digit for mid-day for  the enitre month

Wink CJR~

United States
                Member #71196
                February 20, 2009
                1653 Posts
                Posted: January 26, 2011, 12:18 pm - IP Logged

A 3 has not shown as the middle digit for mid-day for  the enitre month

That would be a great number to key on.

United States
                  Member #71196
                  February 20, 2009
                  1653 Posts
                  Posted: January 26, 2011, 12:20 pm - IP Logged

You are one of the hardest working, serious players on lottery post

Thank you Cj and once I get everything done...I am going to the Bahamas!!!!!!!!!!

United States
                    Member #76247
                    June 22, 2009
                    2144 Posts
                    Posted: January 26, 2011, 12:24 pm - IP Logged

Thank you Cj and once I get everything done...I am going to the Bahamas!!!!!!!!!!

You deserve it !!!!! Have a wonderful time.

The next time I decide to take a vaca I will make sure I tell you.Wink

Wink CJR~

United States
                      Member #71196
                      February 20, 2009
                      1653 Posts
                      Posted: January 26, 2011, 12:43 pm - IP Logged

This program will use the previous draws to isolate the next straight hit into an area of 560 numbers and throwing out the other 440. You are presented in front of you 35 columns of 16 numbers. You are only using the last 3 digits to the right as your number. This will give you a great advantage of isolating a straight hit because you are only dealing with 56% of the field of 1000. You may want to focus on a cold digit to isolate further. I know that it seems like a ton of numbers but it is much better than dealing with a 1000 numbers. The reason I love this program is because your chances are extremely great that you are staring at the next straight hit right in front of you and it is far less than the starting field of 1000. This program will also be included in the QUICK HITTER PACKAGE.

Remember: This is previous draw based. So it changes every drawing. I will be running this for about a week to see how everyone likes it and to see the results we can get.

I hope you enjoy!

tookool

OH Mid day Jan 26

NY came in with 226...we had 622...second to the last column. I will have at least two of the states straight. Sometimes you catch the reverse...like with NY today.

United States
                        Member #71196
                        February 20, 2009
                        1653 Posts
                        Posted: January 26, 2011, 1:06 pm - IP Logged

I hope you enjoy!

tookool

OH Mid day Jan 26

Another reverse...OH came in with 066...we had 660...the good news is...it was

to the far right . So, that's 2 that hit the reverse...226 in NY and 066 in OH.

United States
                          Member #71196
                          February 20, 2009
                          1653 Posts
                          Posted: January 26, 2011, 1:49 pm - IP Logged

I hope you enjoy!

tookool

OH Mid day Jan 26

Well...it figures. We hit all of them reversed....166 in PA....066 in OH and 226 in NY but

the good news is they were all to the far right and that is where most of them will be.

United States
                            Member #71196
                            February 20, 2009
                            1653 Posts
                            Posted: January 26, 2011, 1:52 pm - IP Logged

The new set will be posted for tonight! Lets go for a straight to the far right...first 2 or 3 columns to the far right...we had 2 of the 3 in the second to the last column.

United States
                              Member #76247
                              June 22, 2009
                              2144 Posts
                              Posted: January 26, 2011, 1:55 pm - IP Logged

Well...it figures. We hit all of them reversed....166 in PA....066 in OH and 226 in NY but

the good news is they were all to the far right and that is where most of them will be.

Well Done TooKool!!!!!!!Thumbs Up

Wink CJR~