Welcome Guest
You last visited December 5, 2016, 11:30 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

How to Win Megamillions and make a profit out of it...

Topic closed. 11 replies. Last post 6 years ago by RJOh.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink

Honduras
Member #20982
August 29, 2005
4715 Posts
Posted: January 27, 2011, 8:18 pm - IP Logged

no i am not back, just thought of this and thought i mention it...

How to Win Megamillions and make a profit out of it...is so easy but it costs, $1,400 dollars per play and is theoretical...

PLAY ALL THE 1,400 DRAWINGS THAT MEGA MILLIONS HAVE PLAYED since the inception of the game, play them, BACKWARDS...Play them from, 59-1...you should get several, 5/5 +0, 4/5+0, 4/5+MB and eventually the, 5/5 + Megaball...becareful you get the, 5/5 + Megaball every drawing...

if you did it with pick5/39 you certainly will win...

The Forex trades: 1.6 Trillion dollars EVERY day, that´s more than the GDP of the Carribbean Central America, COMBINED. Enough to feed every crook out there for centuries...To all Geniuses & Powers Countries of the World the Planet needs breakthroughs in all Medicine, Veterinary, Biology related fields, Psychology, Population Psychology/Sociology..They need to genetically ingeneer new plants species/types to give more variety of plants and thus have more resources for combating diseases¨

RJOh's avatar - chipmunk
    mid-Ohio
    United States
    Member #9
    March 24, 2001
    19824 Posts
    Posted: January 27, 2011, 9:24 pm - IP Logged

First of all there has only been 908 MegaMillions drawings, the rest were BigGame drawings.  Including both games together, there have been 1428 drawings.  If you flipped all those combinations from 1-59 to 59-1, there is only one match 5 which include the drawings on 04/03/07 and 03/15/05.   Your odds of getting a match 4 according to actual results are .0354 and for a match 3 are 1.961 which weren't as good as the calculated odds of 1:18542 and 1:350.  If you spread the PB numbers evenly though out the 1428 lines then you can expect to win back $100-$200 of your cost or maybe a little more if you're lucky .

* you don't need to buy more tickets, just buy a winning ticket * 

Evil Looking       

Honduras
      Member #20982
      August 29, 2005
      4715 Posts
      Posted: January 27, 2011, 10:47 pm - IP Logged

First of all there has only been 908 MegaMillions drawings, the rest were BigGame drawings.  Including both games together, there have been 1428 drawings.  If you flipped all those combinations from 1-59 to 59-1, there is only one match 5 which include the drawings on 04/03/07 and 03/15/05.   Your odds of getting a match 4 according to actual results are .0354 and for a match 3 are 1.961 which weren't as good as the calculated odds of 1:18542 and 1:350.  If you spread the PB numbers evenly though out the 1428 lines then you can expect to win back $100-$200 of your cost or maybe a little more if you're lucky .

when you say:

If you flipped all those combinations from 1-59 to 59-1, there is only one match 5 which include the drawings on 04/03/07 and 03/15/05.

of course there is only going to be 1 drawing, i am talking about comparing the, 1,400 drawings agains todays numbers and from now on forward...

in 2007 and 2005 it only had like 600 drawings or less if you count the, 908 drawings.....also i didnt mean, 908 drawings i meant 1,400 and something drawings...

also, powerball has 2 drawings, 1-59 and 59-1....

The Forex trades: 1.6 Trillion dollars EVERY day, that´s more than the GDP of the Carribbean Central America, COMBINED. Enough to feed every crook out there for centuries...To all Geniuses & Powers Countries of the World the Planet needs breakthroughs in all Medicine, Veterinary, Biology related fields, Psychology, Population Psychology/Sociology..They need to genetically ingeneer new plants species/types to give more variety of plants and thus have more resources for combating diseases¨

RJOh's avatar - chipmunk
        mid-Ohio
        United States
        Member #9
        March 24, 2001
        19824 Posts
        Posted: January 28, 2011, 1:31 am - IP Logged

when you say:

If you flipped all those combinations from 1-59 to 59-1, there is only one match 5 which include the drawings on 04/03/07 and 03/15/05.

of course there is only going to be 1 drawing, i am talking about comparing the, 1,400 drawings agains todays numbers and from now on forward...

in 2007 and 2005 it only had like 600 drawings or less if you count the, 908 drawings.....also i didnt mean, 908 drawings i meant 1,400 and something drawings...

also, powerball has 2 drawings, 1-59 and 59-1....

You need to gets some real data instead of making up data.  Before the drawing on 04/03/07 there had been 1029 BigGame/MegaMillions drawings.  Had you flipped all 1029 previous BG/MM combinations for the drawing on 04/03/07, they would have included the line 03/15/05 - 14 26 27 34 44 +27 which when flipped would have been 16 26 33 34 46 +33 which would have matched 5 since 16 26 33 34 46 +38 hit that night. Since then there has been 399 more drawings and it has not happen again.  There's no reason to think it will happen again in the next 400 drawings either.

Evil Looking       

RJOh's avatar - chipmunk
          mid-Ohio
          United States
          Member #9
          March 24, 2001
          19824 Posts
          Posted: January 28, 2011, 10:12 am - IP Logged

While I was at it I also checked all 2167 drawings of our Rolling Cash5 game and there have never been a flipped combination that matched any of the regular combinations even though five regular combinations have repeated.  All is not lost 'cause knowing that gives me 2167 more combinations to eliminate when I'm picking RC5 combinations to play.  I will also apply that logic when I'm picking combinations for the MegaMillions drawing tonight.  Good luck if you're playing too.

Evil Looking       

Honduras
            Member #20982
            August 29, 2005
            4715 Posts
            Posted: January 28, 2011, 10:26 am - IP Logged

i thought i said it was theoretical...Theory or theoretical is not 100% a fact is more like assumptions something like that...and how did you manage to do it all in less than 30 minutes...

be possitive, you can do it in, Tx 2 steps, Kentucky Cashball idaho Wild Card2 and they all pay more than ohio rolling cash5 i think so...

RL-RANDOMLOGIC's avatar - usafce

United States
              Member #59354
              March 13, 2008
              3964 Posts
              Posted: January 28, 2011, 10:28 am - IP Logged

no i am not back, just thought of this and thought i mention it...

How to Win Megamillions and make a profit out of it...is so easy but it costs, $1,400 dollars per play and is theoretical...

PLAY ALL THE 1,400 DRAWINGS THAT MEGA MILLIONS HAVE PLAYED since the inception of the game, play them, BACKWARDS...Play them from, 59-1...you should get several, 5/5 +0, 4/5+0, 4/5+MB and eventually the, 5/5 + Megaball...becareful you get the, 5/5 + Megaball every drawing...

if you did it with pick5/39 you certainly will win...

pumpi

I am not back either but wanted to say I like your post,  My fav is the method of winning the PB and

mega millions and all you need to know is the bonus ball to get rich.

RL

Coin Toss's avatar - shape barbed.jpg
                Zeta Reticuli Star System
                United States
                Member #30470
                January 17, 2006
                10348 Posts
                Posted: January 28, 2011, 10:39 am - IP Logged

i thought i said it was theoretical...Theory or theoretical is not 100% a fact is more like assumptions something like that...and how did you manage to do it all in less than 30 minutes...

be possitive, you can do it in, Tx 2 steps, Kentucky Cashball idaho Wild Card2 and they all pay more than ohio rolling cash5 i think so...

pumpi,

One "How I won" beats one million "How to wins".

Those who run the lotteries love it when players look for consistency in something that's designed not to have any.

Lep

There is one and only one 'proven' system, and that is to book the action. No matter the game, let the players pick their own losers.

Honduras
                  Member #20982
                  August 29, 2005
                  4715 Posts
                  Posted: January 28, 2011, 10:40 am - IP Logged

While I was at it I also checked all 2167 drawings of our Rolling Cash5 game and there have never been a flipped combination that matched any of the regular combinations even though five regular combinations have repeated.  All is not lost 'cause knowing that gives me 2167 more combinations to eliminate when I'm picking RC5 combinations to play.  I will also apply that logic when I'm picking combinations for the MegaMillions drawing tonight.  Good luck if you're playing too.

i dont believe you can not get, Ohio Rolling cash5 with it...When i say play it backwards this is what i mean:

1-12-23-28-37 assuming the limit of the range is 40 backwards will be:

3-12-17-28-39

3 for 37

12 for 28

17 for 23

12 for 28

1 for 39....that´s what i mean...

ALSO THERE IS A WAY YOU COULD WIN BUT IT WILL REQUIRE MORE MONEY...

EVERY COMBINATION, regular or backwards you: +1-2 or +1-3 and -1-2 or -1-3...By that i mean, you add 1-2 to each number or add 1-3 to each number and you subtract 1-2 or subtract 1-3 to each number you CERTAINLY WILL WIN POSSIBLY EVERY DRAWING...

RJOh's avatar - chipmunk
                    mid-Ohio
                    United States
                    Member #9
                    March 24, 2001
                    19824 Posts
                    Posted: January 28, 2011, 2:04 pm - IP Logged

I have a utility program that I wrote that can swap up to 60 numbers.  It has a list of 60 number and I input numbers I want swapped beside them and it rewrites and sorts the file in seconds.  I copy the original file to a work file so I don't change anything in the original file.

01 : 39
                    02 : 38
                    03 : 37
                    04 : 36
                    05 : 35
                    06 : 34 and etc. 

My first post was wrong for MM because I swap 1-59 to 59-1 which swapped 1's for 59's and MM doesn't have any 59's so I changed the swap to 1-56 to 56-1 and there were no match5.  Now when I generate my MM picks for tonight's drawing, I can eliminate the 1428 combinations that have already hit and also the 1428 flipped combinations.

Evil Looking       

Honduras
                      Member #20982
                      August 29, 2005
                      4715 Posts
                      Posted: January 28, 2011, 2:57 pm - IP Logged

I have a utility program that I wrote that can swap up to 60 numbers.  It has a list of 60 number and I input numbers I want swapped beside them and it rewrites and sorts the file in seconds.  I copy the original file to a work file so I don't change anything in the original file.

01 : 39
                      02 : 38
                      03 : 37
                      04 : 36
                      05 : 35
                      06 : 34 and etc. 

My first post was wrong for MM because I swap 1-59 to 59-1 which swapped 1's for 59's and MM doesn't have any 59's so I changed the swap to 1-56 to 56-1 and there were no match5.  Now when I generate my MM picks for tonight's drawing, I can eliminate the 1428 combinations that have already hit and also the 1428 flipped combinations.

this world...

RJOh's avatar - chipmunk
                        mid-Ohio
                        United States
                        Member #9
                        March 24, 2001
                        19824 Posts
                        Posted: January 29, 2011, 1:37 pm - IP Logged

I did a 1-49 to 49-1 swap on my Ohio Classic Lotto file and the only combinations that matched were the same backward.

06/26/10 - 05 15 22 28 35 45

08/25/07 - 09 16 24 26 34 41

Evil Looking