Welcome Guest
You last visited December 5, 2016, 11:30 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

destiny2008 3-digit chart revisited

Topic closed. 51 replies. Last post 6 years ago by Deepop.

Page 1 of 4
PrintE-mailLink
Best Picks's avatar - Lottery-036.jpg
Eastern Missouri
United States
Member #841
November 7, 2002
2430 Posts
Posted: January 28, 2011, 1:55 pm - IP Logged

Hey all, I know we all loved this chart when destiny2008 shared it with us in manual form way back when. Then Czech made a spreadsheet and did some backtesting. Czech wanted to put in on the web so we could all use it, that would not work the way it was supposed to.

Well I never for got this chart and used a couple of highlighter manually (whooo that was work). So I contacted Czech again told him what i was doing and..........

He has created all 120 charts for the single digit numbers  Thumbs Up

The charts are in the NEW systems analysis area

http://www.all-pick3.com/

or do a search on Czech and find his page that way.

I want to thank destiny2008(for sharing this chart with us) and Czech(for automating it)

Numbers.

Deepop's avatar - pyramid
    Blakeslee,Pennsylvania
    United States
    Member #81742
    October 28, 2009
    474 Posts
    Posted: January 28, 2011, 6:25 pm - IP Logged

Hey all, I know we all loved this chart when destiny2008 shared it with us in manual form way back when. Then Czech made a spreadsheet and did some backtesting. Czech wanted to put in on the web so we could all use it, that would not work the way it was supposed to.

Well I never for got this chart and used a couple of highlighter manually (whooo that was work). So I contacted Czech again told him what i was doing and..........

I want to thank destiny2008(for sharing this chart with us) and Czech(for automating it)

Thanks

$$$ YOU GOTTA BE IN IT TO WIN IT $$$

Eastern Missouri
      United States
      Member #841
      November 7, 2002
      2430 Posts
      Posted: January 28, 2011, 9:48 pm - IP Logged

Thanks

No problem. If I remember correctly you had much success with it.

Numbers.

Lucki723's avatar - Lottery-011.jpg
        Florida
        United States
        Member #62713
        July 6, 2008
        3715 Posts
        Posted: January 28, 2011, 10:20 pm - IP Logged

Thanks soooo much !!! I have been trying to learn how to use this chart for Months. This just makes it easier to understand. Thumbs Up

Keep moving Forward.

Eastern Missouri
          United States
          Member #841
          November 7, 2002
          2430 Posts
          Posted: January 29, 2011, 5:16 pm - IP Logged

Thanks soooo much !!! I have been trying to learn how to use this chart for Months. This just makes it easier to understand. Thumbs Up

no problem. thought others would like to know.

Numbers.

Czech's avatar - Lottery-063.jpg

United States
            Member #88816
            March 23, 2010
            96 Posts
            Posted: January 30, 2011, 11:08 pm - IP Logged

Hello Best Picks,

Thank you for starting this thread and making me realize how many people are still interested in this system. I am working on creating two new versions by trying to find better combinations of the original digits. Once this step is completed, I will perform more backtesting to determine which of the three versions produce the best results.

I also plan on making some videos which start from the beginning to explain how the system works, as well as the steps I’ll be taking to create new versions and run backtests.

In the mean time, I’d love to hear from people on how they use the system and if it’s working for them. I suggest using RFD=1 (Repeat Digit Filer set to 1) since this reduces the number of sets to play by more than 50% and my tests have shown a high occurrence of a repeating digit from the last draw.

Of course, the more people who show interest, the more time I will dedicate to this project.

Czech

My Profile

“Great spirits have often encountered violent opposition from weak minds.”

~ Albert Einstein

lakerben's avatar - spherewall
              New Mexico
              United States
              Member #86099
              January 29, 2010
              11118 Posts
              Posted: January 31, 2011, 12:09 am - IP Logged

The chart works frequently in NM.  But, you have to stay with it. If you stray then you miss a hit.  I went to your site but I am trying to figure out how to use your data.  I was thinking you take a hit like 138 from New Mexico  p3 from last night and go to her chart for the results.  Column 6 has combos from 138 :  147 741 501 105 126 621 369 936 123 321 231 628 826 483 843 .  How do I come up with these same combos from your data?? 

Lovies

New Mexico
                United States
                Member #86099
                January 29, 2010
                11118 Posts
                Posted: January 31, 2011, 12:21 am - IP Logged

I figured it out after i went through the software.  My bad.   Nice work by the way.

Sun Smiley

shostopin's avatar - basket

United States
                  Member #101125
                  November 26, 2010
                  846 Posts
                  Posted: January 31, 2011, 12:27 am - IP Logged

the chart works very well for north carolina i just need to know how to get the doubles and the possibilities of what number it would be.....

New Mexico
                    United States
                    Member #86099
                    January 29, 2010
                    11118 Posts
                    Posted: January 31, 2011, 12:37 am - IP Logged

The doubles are a guessing game in my state.  NM is having a lot of repeat pairs.  333 hit 3 draws ago and 238 next and then 138.  The mirrors have been showing up.  I'm going out on a whim and using 123 for tomorrow.  I try and use this chart  and compare with other systems such as rundowns systems and others on this site.  Whenever I take my eye off this chart it hits.  This software narrows down the picks. 

US Flag

Czech's avatar - Lottery-063.jpg

United States
                      Member #88816
                      March 23, 2010
                      96 Posts
                      Posted: January 31, 2011, 1:08 am - IP Logged

the chart works very well for north carolina i just need to know how to get the doubles and the possibilities of what number it would be.....

Hello shostopin and lakerben,

I think you should only use this method when you feel the next draw will be a 6-way (three different digits) hit. The trend is your friend. For example, you could wait for two drawings in a row to be 6-ways, in order to feel the next draw will be one also.

I did some backtesting on this and the results were promising. I’ll illustrate this further in the future.

Never feel like you have to play this system every day. You may miss a few, but you will save money in the long run.

Czech

My Profile

“Great spirits have often encountered violent opposition from weak minds.”

~ Albert Einstein

New Mexico
                        United States
                        Member #86099
                        January 29, 2010
                        11118 Posts
                        Posted: January 31, 2011, 1:37 am - IP Logged

Thats why they call it gambling.  Except this chart at times can be very easy. Sometimes the hits are right there next to the last draw.  When I use other systems and come back then it hits.  I've missed several times with it.  But, your charts and software will help immensly by showing all the combos. and its up to the person to chance the money.  Overall, it think its an excellent chart that hits at a good rate.  Its the timing that counts.  Thanks for all your help and work!!

Big Grin Angel

Deepop's avatar - pyramid
                          Blakeslee,Pennsylvania
                          United States
                          Member #81742
                          October 28, 2009
                          474 Posts
                          Posted: January 31, 2011, 10:00 am - IP Logged

No problem. If I remember correctly you had much success with it.

Still doSun Smiley

$$$ YOU GOTTA BE IN IT TO WIN IT $$$

Eastern Missouri
                            United States
                            Member #841
                            November 7, 2002
                            2430 Posts
                            Posted: January 31, 2011, 5:56 pm - IP Logged

Ok lets see what happens, using lottery math on the 1/30 combined draw for MO. I find 167 with a repeat digit of 1 gives 49 sets, but when i reduce it more i get 25

269 962 281 812 468 689 819 897 463 401 041 603 635 375 375 379 152 152 729 815 074 341 745 415 419 now the duplicates i would play str/box

missed mid draw was 535

lets see what happens this evening

Numbers.

Eastern Missouri
                              United States
                              Member #841
                              November 7, 2002
                              2430 Posts
                              Posted: January 31, 2011, 11:20 pm - IP Logged

Ok lets see what happens, using lottery math on the 1/30 combined draw for MO. I find 167 with a repeat digit of 1 gives 49 sets, but when i reduce it more i get 25

269 962 281 812 468 689 819 897 463 401 041 603 635 375 375 379 152 152 729 815 074 341 745 415 419 now the duplicates i would play str/box

missed mid draw was 535

lets see what happens this evening

well it was 361

disappointing but it was a 2digit repeat and if i had followed the same reduction method i would have had 13 more choices but the winner was there.

hmmmmm

Numbers.