Welcome Guest
You last visited January 17, 2017, 6:20 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Ga. Instant Games, Ripp Off!!

Topic closed. 17 replies. Last post 6 years ago by duckman.

Page 1 of 2
PrintE-mailLink
Richness's avatar - yocco
Fayette Ga.
United States
Member #64247
August 22, 2008
26 Posts
Posted: January 29, 2011, 6:27 am - IP Logged

I notice on the Ga. website that someone has won one of the top prizes of $500,000 on the Royal Riches Game, but when you look on top prize claims for that game it still shows that  0 out of 4 claimed.  Been like this for awhile, I'm constantly watching.   Hmmm, makes me wonder how many other top prizes have been claim but yet updated.  Do Research before buying tickets.

savagegoose's avatar - ProfilePho
    adelaide sa
    Australia
    Member #37136
    April 11, 2006
    3315 Posts
    Posted: January 29, 2011, 6:41 am - IP Logged

its not in their interests to tell people that the top prizes have been won , or infact all prizes have been won, they only make their money out of all tickets being sold.  prob one of the reasons  why ive never liked scratchers.  u know the answer, if you dont like the game dont play it.

2014 = -1016; 2015= -1409; 2016  = -1171; 2017 = ?  TOT =  -3596

keno historic = -2291 ; 2015= -603; 2016= -424; 2017 = ? TOT = - 3318

Todd's avatar - Cylon 2.gif
      Chief Bottle Washer
      New Jersey
      United States
      Member #1
      May 31, 2000
      23348 Posts
      Posted: January 29, 2011, 9:28 am - IP Logged

<Moved to Instant ("Scratch-Off") Games forum>

Please post in the appropriate forum ... thank you.

Florida
        United States
        Member #102882
        December 27, 2010
        334 Posts
        Posted: January 29, 2011, 10:35 am - IP Logged

I notice on the Ga. website that someone has won one of the top prizes of $500,000 on the Royal Riches Game, but when you look on top prize claims for that game it still shows that  0 out of 4 claimed.  Been like this for awhile, I'm constantly watching.   Hmmm, makes me wonder how many other top prizes have been claim but yet updated.  Do Research before buying tickets.

Yeah, I agree with you. It's is only recently that Florida lottery posted a spreadsheet on their website that tells you what top prizes are remaining.

Recently, someone won Florida lottery Black and it was not announced that there was a winner leaving only one top prize out there amongst millions of tickets out there cuz they want people to buy tickets.

I recently saw a guy buy Holiday Millions when all the top prizes were already sold but it was too and I could not warn him.

James1's avatar - 5599078405 12a562a9e7_t.jpg
          Florida
          United States
          Member #104435
          January 14, 2011
          2244 Posts
          Posted: January 29, 2011, 3:00 pm - IP Logged

Yeah, I agree with you. It's is only recently that Florida lottery posted a spreadsheet on their website that tells you what top prizes are remaining.

Recently, someone won Florida lottery Black and it was not announced that there was a winner leaving only one top prize out there amongst millions of tickets out there cuz they want people to buy tickets.

I recently saw a guy buy Holiday Millions when all the top prizes were already sold but it was too and I could not warn him.

Yeah they still have Holiday Millions floating around here ...

And you know why $20 Monopoly has not been producing winners ? A semi truck carrying $75 Million worth of scratch off tickets caught fire. Mostly Monopoly were affected. Check it out there is a video on youtube.

2014 Highest Winner: $500

Florida
            United States
            Member #102882
            December 27, 2010
            334 Posts
            Posted: January 29, 2011, 3:39 pm - IP Logged

Mad OMG! James, where did you find this? I don't play 3 Million Monopoly anyways, but I wonder was it only 3 Million Monopoly that got afftected? Looks so from the video clip. Never saw this story on the news. I wonder how tickets caught fire? Very suspect.

I went ticket hunting today. Found new sources for tickets. Bought 4 five dollar scratchers (different types) , got tnothin in return.

Here's the link 4 those who wanna see: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kqO7-cJoAY8

B$Rizzle's avatar - a4leds
              The Ville, FL
              United States
              Member #95879
              August 19, 2010
              1708 Posts
              Posted: January 29, 2011, 4:29 pm - IP Logged

Yeah they still have Holiday Millions floating around here ...

And you know why $20 Monopoly has not been producing winners ? A semi truck carrying $75 Million worth of scratch off tickets caught fire. Mostly Monopoly were affected. Check it out there is a video on youtube.

ahh man very interesting you brought this up. I remember when this happened and the actual release date was delayed. I was telling my wife that it  was interesting that they still sold these tickets. Im very curious to know how many tickets were actually destroyed in the fire.

I keep track of all big winners, prizes remaining, dates claimed, names, locations etc on a spreadsheet I created and noticed that the Monopoly took over 4 months for a top prize winner to come forward. This is very odd as most games have a top prize winner within the first 1-4 weeks.... Im still leary to find out if there were any reprints of these tickets to replace the ones lost in the fire or if the FL Lottery just started selling the remaining tickets which would totally screw up the odds. Thats why I rarely play this game

I made a post about the $20 Monopoly a while back asking if people were winning on that ticket because I was having terrible luck and still do.

Florida
                United States
                Member #102882
                December 27, 2010
                334 Posts
                Posted: January 29, 2011, 4:39 pm - IP Logged

ahh man very interesting you brought this up. I remember when this happened and the actual release date was delayed. I was telling my wife that it  was interesting that they still sold these tickets. Im very curious to know how many tickets were actually destroyed in the fire.

I keep track of all big winners, prizes remaining, dates claimed, names, locations etc on a spreadsheet I created and noticed that the Monopoly took over 4 months for a top prize winner to come forward. This is very odd as most games have a top prize winner within the first 1-4 weeks.... Im still leary to find out if there were any reprints of these tickets to replace the ones lost in the fire or if the FL Lottery just started selling the remaining tickets which would totally screw up the odds. Thats why I rarely play this game

I made a post about the $20 Monopoly a while back asking if people were winning on that ticket because I was having terrible luck and still do.

I'm very leary of all of those that have been "re-ordered"

$200 Million Spectacular which is also available at most instant machines  = always lose

$250 Monopoly which is also in the instant machines = always lose

Played 3 Miliion Monopoly once over 6 months ago and lost.

Florida
                  United States
                  Member #104435
                  January 14, 2011
                  2244 Posts
                  Posted: January 29, 2011, 5:17 pm - IP Logged

I have decent luck with the $20 Monopoly. Id go as far as saying 1 in 2 win for me but usually $25. Have hit $100 twice on them. I love the way they scratch and its fun to hit a symbol once in a while. But im convinced most of the top wins will never be claimed and were destroyed in the fire.

Florida
                    United States
                    Member #102882
                    December 27, 2010
                    334 Posts
                    Posted: January 29, 2011, 5:20 pm - IP Logged

I have decent luck with the $20 Monopoly. Id go as far as saying 1 in 2 win for me but usually $25. Have hit $100 twice on them. I love the way they scratch and its fun to hit a symbol once in a while. But im convinced most of the top wins will never be claimed and were destroyed in the fire.

I'm only playing $5, $3,$2, $1 scratchers wor now. If I win a prize of $20.00 or more then I'll use that to buy a $20.00 ticket.

Florida
                      United States
                      Member #104435
                      January 14, 2011
                      2244 Posts
                      Posted: January 29, 2011, 5:23 pm - IP Logged

Im holding back on $20 scratcher because they are consistently losing for me right now. I want to try the $5 Heat and Magic games. No top prizes have been claimed for those yet.

Florida
                        United States
                        Member #102882
                        December 27, 2010
                        334 Posts
                        Posted: January 29, 2011, 5:26 pm - IP Logged

I bought a Miami heat once like a week ago in the Publix instant machine. Got back my $5.00. I don't like the odds on these. After tax, you get $75,000.

I got one Fantasy 5. 1 lotto and one Powerball for tonite

Florida
                          United States
                          Member #104435
                          January 14, 2011
                          2244 Posts
                          Posted: January 29, 2011, 5:31 pm - IP Logged

I bought a Miami heat once like a week ago in the Publix instant machine. Got back my $5.00. I don't like the odds on these. After tax, you get $75,000.

I got one Fantasy 5. 1 lotto and one Powerball for tonite

I agree its kind of a waste because you can spend $10 and get $650,000 from the $10 scratchers. 

I like the Orange Crossword Tripler ( $3 ) I won $50 my first time playing it. Might try that tonight.

Florida
                            United States
                            Member #102882
                            December 27, 2010
                            334 Posts
                            Posted: January 29, 2011, 5:34 pm - IP Logged

I agree its kind of a waste because you can spend $10 and get $650,000 from the $10 scratchers. 

I like the Orange Crossword Tripler ( $3 ) I won $50 my first time playing it. Might try that tonight.

Another member posted that you can win 1 million with New York scratchers for just 5 bucks . So I took a look at their website. Pretty cool tickets.

Florida
                              United States
                              Member #104435
                              January 14, 2011
                              2244 Posts
                              Posted: January 29, 2011, 5:38 pm - IP Logged

The NY and Massachusetts scratchers pay much better then they rip offs they sell here in Florida, for sure I Agree!