Welcome Guest
You last visited December 9, 2016, 4:13 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

this web scam or not "freelotto"

Topic closed. 9 replies. Last post 6 years ago by sully16.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink

Norway
Member #99679
October 29, 2010
23 Posts
Posted: January 30, 2011, 12:47 pm - IP Logged

? this web in topic  .   com  verfied or not ? a

United States
    Member #75358
    June 1, 2009
    5345 Posts
    Posted: January 30, 2011, 1:07 pm - IP Logged

What?

Norway
      Member #99679
      October 29, 2010
      23 Posts
      Posted: January 30, 2011, 1:19 pm - IP Logged

What?

is a scam or verified in lottery ?

United States
        Member #75358
        June 1, 2009
        5345 Posts
        Posted: January 30, 2011, 1:29 pm - IP Logged

R He po3ymiho NnTaHHR

Todd's avatar - Cylon 2.gif
          Chief Bottle Washer
          New Jersey
          United States
          Member #1
          May 31, 2000
          23274 Posts
          Posted: January 30, 2011, 1:50 pm - IP Logged

? this web in topic  .   com  verfied or not ? a

Since this topic has been posted about numerous times in the past, I'd suggest starting with the Search page.

Check the State Lottery Report Card
          What grade did your lottery earn?

Sign the Petition for True Lottery Drawings
          Help eliminate computerized drawings!

MADDOG10's avatar - smoke
            Beautiful Florida
            United States
            Member #5709
            July 18, 2004
            20119 Posts
            Posted: January 30, 2011, 2:00 pm - IP Logged

palatino linty rubbleinski natrlova, scaminski georgi yah...

"  When Injustice Becomes Law, Resistance Becomes Duty "

savagegoose's avatar - ProfilePho
              adelaide sa
              Australia
              Member #37136
              April 11, 2006
              3300 Posts
              Posted: January 30, 2011, 2:43 pm - IP Logged

years ago i got checks from free lotto sites, but i gave up when they kept  closing down.

the freelotto.com seems pretty scammy to me i did win a few $1 checks form them that cleared lol

but they moved to subscriptioon services, ie pay to have your free entries!  not so free when u are paying a subscription.

got a check for $100 from 1, place. boy was i supprised. they had a cashout limit of $100 and prizes i won ea draw was around 10c, so enough to say that i played a long time and was even more suprised when my check arrived.

ive given up on them. , gamesville, online poker, online bingo, not to say there aint legit places out there, but im too sick of trying to find them. and now spend my time on the net having fun instead.

2014 = -1016; 2015= -1409; 2016 JAN = -106; FEB= -81; MAR= -131; APR= - 87: MAY= -91; JUN= -39; JUL=-134; AUG= -124; SEP = -123; OCT= -84  NOV=- 73 TOT= -3498

keno historic = -2291 ; 2015= -603; 2016= JAN=-32, FEB= +12 , MAR= -86, APR = -77. MAY= -48, JUN= -29, JUL=-71; AUG = -52; SEPT= -43; OCT = +56 NOV = -33 TOT= -3297

BobP's avatar - bobp avatar.png
                Dump Water Florida
                United States
                Member #380
                June 5, 2002
                3104 Posts
                Posted: January 31, 2011, 5:38 am - IP Logged

If you're in the Ukraine as you're telling us, check the rules as most free lotto games won't be open to you.  Even if they let you play the odds of collecting aren't good if you're not supposed to be playing.

With the free game you exchange the risk of losing cash for the risk of not collecting the prize.  Hey, if you can't afford to play, the free games are the way to go along with sweepstakes, again check the rules first.

The games are not verfied, that's why they are not available in New York and Florida where they must post a bond to guarantee the prizes.  Some are verfied up to $5,000. hardly a life altering jackpot.

If I were playing the game you mention, I'd make a point to play some others as well to spread the risk around.

BobP   Coffee

four4me's avatar - gate1
                  MD
                  United States
                  Member #1701
                  June 18, 2003
                  8363 Posts
                  Posted: January 31, 2011, 2:56 pm - IP Logged

Free lotto rule 6. Am I eligible to play FreeLotto?

FreeLotto is available worldwide - with a few exceptions: Florida, New York, Iowa, Missouri, Puerto Rico, Province of Quebec, Afghanistan, Argentina, Cuba, Dominican Republic, Egypt, Ghana, India, Indonesia, Iran, Islamic Republic of, Iraq, Korea, Democratic People's Republic of, Libyan Arab Jamahiriya, Morocco, Nepal, Niger, Nigeria, Peru, Puerto Rico, Sudan and any countries that are included on the United States of America Department of State "Trading with the Enemies Countries" list, may also be null and void. Void where prohibited.

I play free lotto every day have been for years it is imperative to read all the rules. You must abide by the rules and one of them is accepting unassociated emails from advertisers could be a hundred or more a month some might be filtered by your email account. But the main reason free lotto is free is because that what they do they are an advertiser for Plasma net.

With the exception of one game there are no prizes unless you match all the numbers.

2. What are the prizes for the FreeLotto® Games?

Game 1: Classic FreeLotto® 1,000,000 Jackpot
                  Grand Prize - $1,000,000.00 - Match 6 of 6 numbers
                  Second Prize $300.00 - Match 5 of 6
                  Third Prize $5.00 Match 4 of 6
                  Fourth Prize $1.00 Match 3 of 6

Game 2: Win-a-Car Grand Prize - Luxury car worth $50,000.00 - Match 6 of 6 numbers

Game 3: Pay-Off-Your-Mortgage Grand Prize - $100,000.00 - Match 6 of 6 numbers

Game 4: Fastcash: $10,000 Grand Prize - $10,000.00 - Match 6 of 6 numbers

Game 5: $100,000 GiveAway
                  Grand Prize - $100,000.00 - Match 6 of 6 numbers

Game 6: Superbucks Grand Prize - $10,000,000.00 Match 7 of 7 numbers

In all they years I've played i might have won close to 25 bucks so far.

Don't be fooled by emails telling you you have won if you didn't play you didn't win anything. 

You have to check your emails you numbers against their numbers and notify them according to the rules your email to them must be as they state it to look and contain all the correct information.

Now as for subscription services i don't know all the rules because i don't play the subscription version of free lotto. If i have to pay it isn't free. However they state if you are a subscribed member they will notify you if you won.

12. What is the F.A.S.T. Subscription Service?

FreeLotto® F.A.S.T. is a subscription service which is the best way to ensure that you never miss a chance to win every day. With your FAST subscription, your numbers are played in all six games automatically daily, and we automatically check your numbers for you. You never have to worry about forgetting to play or losing a ticket. When you win, we even automatically process a prize claim for you, ensuring that you receive your prize. You will be charged a service fee for 30 days. The service charge will be renewed every 30 days.

For the cheap prizes they offer in the first game, it isn't worth the subscription price in my opinion.

Big John says. You don't hit the number. The number hits you!!!!

I'm not Big John, I'm Four4me, Big John's a friend.
                    sully16's avatar - sharan
                    Ringleader
                    Michigan
                    United States
                    Member #81740
                    October 28, 2009
                    40566 Posts
                    Posted: January 31, 2011, 3:02 pm - IP Logged

palatino linty rubbleinski natrlova, scaminski georgi yah...

heheheheagraaquamosisCheers

Did you exchange a walk on part in the war ?

For a lead role in a cage?

From Pink Floyd's " Wish you were here"