Welcome Guest
You last visited January 24, 2017, 4:45 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

666 numbers

Topic closed. 9 replies. Last post 6 years ago by hotep.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink
ny
United States
Member #94519
July 21, 2010
1 Posts
Posted: January 30, 2011, 9:39 pm - IP Logged

Hi,

First time posting so forgive me for being a newbie.  I have been having recurring sets of 666 numbers repeatedly come up in my daily life and wonder if it's something I should play these numbers and how would I do that.   Do they ever win in a pick 3 scenerio or any type of lottery game?  I know these are suppose to be bad and scary numbers, sign of the devil,  but I am not superstitious. They keep repeating at work, for example, customer called in to discuss her bill and her balance was $666.66. Other customers would call in with triple 666 in their account number or phone number. I thought all this was just coincidence but a few weeks ago, my grocery bill total was $66.66.   Are these popular numbers to play?

What do you think?

Dr Lottery's avatar - 10847
    Albany,Georgia
    United States
    Member #45615
    August 24, 2006
    2135 Posts
    Posted: January 30, 2011, 9:49 pm - IP Logged

Hi,

First time posting so forgive me for being a newbie.  I have been having recurring sets of 666 numbers repeatedly come up in my daily life and wonder if it's something I should play these numbers and how would I do that.   Do they ever win in a pick 3 scenerio or any type of lottery game?  I know these are suppose to be bad and scary numbers, sign of the devil,  but I am not superstitious. They keep repeating at work, for example, customer called in to discuss her bill and her balance was $666.66. Other customers would call in with triple 666 in their account number or phone number. I thought all this was just coincidence but a few weeks ago, my grocery bill total was $66.66.   Are these popular numbers to play?

What do you think?

yes these 666 stand for THE DEVIL !!

good number have won numerous times on 666 and 6666 !! keep them in you could  win if you play them !!

One day I will Hit BIG!!

Erica luck's avatar - dranor
      nassau
      Bahamas
      Member #101540
      December 4, 2010
      751 Posts
      Posted: January 30, 2011, 9:50 pm - IP Logged

Yes they are, we don't want to think of it as the devil number although it is said to be, but always remember something good can come out of what we think is bad. Welcome and good luck on LP 666 can be  999  696  996  always spin the 6 and 9's

WILLWRK4NUMBERS's avatar - Lottery-050.jpg
        ATLANTA, GA
        United States
        Member #78958
        August 24, 2009
        5090 Posts
        Posted: January 30, 2011, 10:01 pm - IP Logged

Yes they are, we don't want to think of it as the devil number although it is said to be, but always remember something good can come out of what we think is bad. Welcome and good luck on LP 666 can be  999  696  996  always spin the 6 and 9's

The Devil?  666 is the representation of man, focus, thought and labor (man meaning he who has sin).  But that's a whole differrent direction.

666— Your thoughts are out of balance right now, focused too much on thematerial world. This number sequence asks you to balance your thoughtsbetween heaven and earth. Like the famous "Sermon on the Mount," theangels ask you to focus on spirit and service, and know your materialand emotional needs will automatically be met as a result.

6+6+6=18 (1+8=9)  ( is the number of judgement.  So 9 times out of 10, you've got some decisions you've got to make and those choices will determine the outcome of what is to come.  For the judgements you've made prior, you're getting ready to stand in alignment with the outcome.  Where ever you are in your life, "own" the situation and move forward.

666 is also 111

Create in me, that I may give increasingly

Harve$t Moon's avatar - 5str

United States
          Member #76986
          July 10, 2009
          8080 Posts
          Posted: January 30, 2011, 10:34 pm - IP Logged

The Devil?  666 is the representation of man, focus, thought and labor (man meaning he who has sin).  But that's a whole differrent direction.

666— Your thoughts are out of balance right now, focused too much on thematerial world. This number sequence asks you to balance your thoughtsbetween heaven and earth. Like the famous "Sermon on the Mount," theangels ask you to focus on spirit and service, and know your materialand emotional needs will automatically be met as a result.

6+6+6=18 (1+8=9)  ( is the number of judgement.  So 9 times out of 10, you've got some decisions you've got to make and those choices will determine the outcome of what is to come.  For the judgements you've made prior, you're getting ready to stand in alignment with the outcome.  Where ever you are in your life, "own" the situation and move forward.

666 is also 111

I Agree!

All numbers are good!Sun Smiley 

All numbers are more lucky than others for someone.

A flipped '6' is still a '6' seen upside down.  Or is it still a '9' upside down? 

Don't be afraid of certain numbers. You have power over such fears! 

Don't believe the lies that are used to control you. Think for yourself!

Good luck with all of your numbers! Lep

columbus, GA
            United States
            Member #67676
            December 2, 2008
            2870 Posts
            Posted: February 1, 2011, 2:10 pm - IP Logged

I Agree!

All numbers are good!Sun Smiley 

All numbers are more lucky than others for someone.

A flipped '6' is still a '6' seen upside down.  Or is it still a '9' upside down? 

Don't be afraid of certain numbers. You have power over such fears! 

Don't believe the lies that are used to control you. Think for yourself!

Good luck with all of your numbers! Lep

Hello,

I have been playing 666 for the past couple of weeks got a qp for it and the 999, also i had a vision of Jesus and one of the nos that play for Jesus, is 999 dont forget to flip, i was thinking that marge might throw that tripple cause she thinks no one will play it, yes i think good can come out of the bad, guess it is what you think it is, what do i think about the devil he is the king of liars! and as Gods children we are protected.

Toney725's avatar - speedykat
              Stone Mountain, GA
              United States
              Member #3189
              January 1, 2004
              28506 Posts
              Posted: February 1, 2011, 2:35 pm - IP Logged

Hello,

I have been playing 666 for the past couple of weeks got a qp for it and the 999, also i had a vision of Jesus and one of the nos that play for Jesus, is 999 dont forget to flip, i was thinking that marge might throw that tripple cause she thinks no one will play it, yes i think good can come out of the bad, guess it is what you think it is, what do i think about the devil he is the king of liars! and as Gods children we are protected.

I Agree!

Arkansas Cash 3 Midday Tue, Feb 1, 2011 6-6-6

oncap's avatar - Lottery-012.jpg

Canada
                Member #106563
                February 21, 2011
                25 Posts
                Posted: February 21, 2011, 8:02 am - IP Logged

666 came up in yesterday's Pick 3 in Ontario and has come up 8 times since 1996 according to Have Your Numbers Ever Won? on the OLG website

vjohnson8's avatar - Lottery-062.jpg
                  fort
                  United States
                  Member #72407
                  March 17, 2009
                  6652 Posts
                  Posted: February 21, 2011, 8:24 am - IP Logged

666 came up in yesterday's Pick 3 in Ontario and has come up 8 times since 1996 according to Have Your Numbers Ever Won? on the OLG website

the follower for 666=630,763,381,114,good luck players val8Coffee

LET's get paid$$$$ money rollYes Nod

hotep's avatar - Tarlor
                    NASSAU
                    Bahamas
                    Member #100280
                    November 8, 2010
                    154 Posts
                    Posted: February 21, 2011, 12:13 pm - IP Logged

666 is also 111

this post is the whole truth, i have done da research guys dont focus on da wrong things...be bless and hit em hard....

Play Big, Win Big, Play Small Win Small...

White BounceHOTEP (PEACE)