Welcome Guest
You last visited January 23, 2017, 5:30 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Info for GEORGIA players

Topic closed. 2 replies. Last post 6 years ago by Lucky Star.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink
lotterybraker's avatar - pyramid
mississippi
United States
Member #34478
March 3, 2006
5906 Posts
Posted: January 31, 2011, 11:40 am - IP Logged

ok..I made runs for Florida..all combos present that I found several months ago..I found 8 for tennessee so far 5 of the 8 have showed..now for Georgia..I found 029 and 679 NEITHER ONE has showed..but..GEORGIA added 2 new games to the Lottery PIC 5 MIDDAY AND PIC 5 FOR EVENING...

these are MOST LIKELY same as pic 3 machines..I do not know Georgias drawing procedures..BUT I am guessing that they are rotating all pi3, pic 4 and pic 5 machines out constantly...so today or tomorrow you may get 3 pic 3 machines that were used to create a pic 5 drawing a couple of days agao..

IF THIS IS HAPPENING..then your research for quite a while will be tainted until RANDOM starts generating brand new cycles..you cant destroy something without creating something new when it comes to numerical dataso hang tough..things will balance out in the end...this is just an observation but to me pic 3 combos seem to be out of sync right now!!!!!

"Attention all Mathematicians: Check your degree at the door because when it comes to whole numbers you are the Amateur"

Panama
    Member #104424
    January 14, 2011
    147 Posts
    Posted: January 31, 2011, 11:49 am - IP Logged

ok..I made runs for Florida..all combos present that I found several months ago..I found 8 for tennessee so far 5 of the 8 have showed..now for Georgia..I found 029 and 679 NEITHER ONE has showed..but..GEORGIA added 2 new games to the Lottery PIC 5 MIDDAY AND PIC 5 FOR EVENING...

these are MOST LIKELY same as pic 3 machines..I do not know Georgias drawing procedures..BUT I am guessing that they are rotating all pi3, pic 4 and pic 5 machines out constantly...so today or tomorrow you may get 3 pic 3 machines that were used to create a pic 5 drawing a couple of days agao..

IF THIS IS HAPPENING..then your research for quite a while will be tainted until RANDOM starts generating brand new cycles..you cant destroy something without creating something new when it comes to numerical dataso hang tough..things will balance out in the end...this is just an observation but to me pic 3 combos seem to be out of sync right now!!!!!

good info! ive noticed that in ga as well. Its keeps bouncing back and forth playing off of different states and its difficult to handicap at the present time. Now that we are going into a new month things should be picking up again.

Lucky Star's avatar - flower2
      Georgia
      United States
      Member #38040
      April 23, 2006
      1643 Posts
      Posted: February 6, 2011, 2:02 am - IP Logged

Thanks, LB !!!

Peace.  And, Good Luck!!!