Welcome Guest
You last visited December 4, 2016, 7:09 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

North Carolina: 2/1 - 2/28/2011

Topic closed. 1604 replies. Last post 6 years ago by a$VeryLuckyMan.

Page 33 of 107
PrintE-mailLink

United States
Member #69530
January 11, 2009
7803 Posts
Posted: February 8, 2011, 3:58 pm - IP Logged

Universal Constant Digits : 3-5-6

Possible pairs : (56x)-(50x)-(80x)-(38x)

Repeat pair : (7x9)

Caji's avatar - Jim Morrision.gif
    Wilson-Elm City
    United States
    Member #70647
    February 7, 2009
    1743 Posts
    Posted: February 8, 2011, 3:59 pm - IP Logged

Caji, you can't always depend on the Fat Cat list...in the past it has done extremely well but there are months when it's very slow so make your choices wisely...check around with all of the things you can before you make a choice, as a matter of fact there are just too many numbers listed there anyway as well as other's large lists so it's hard to make a choice from such a big group of numbers anyway. I started off with just a part of the "so-called" core numbers and then added my own to them.

I was told that a couple of sisters with the last name of "Hor" actually came up with that list and it hit so much for them it caught on and then somebody decided to call them "core numbers"...if you search "hor sisters" on LP, you can find the story about them.

Stephen & Avlm have the right idea for posting lists...not very many at the time and good hits!...not confusing that way!

Good luck tonight!See Ya!

Naw, I didn't really depend on it it was that it had most every number I had on my list....But my list is 40 numbers. It takes a lot of money to play 40 numbers every draw..You will win probably 65% of the time but the wins will be "ANY" wins which are only $4.00 at .50 a play. I'm just gonna go with my personal numbers, birthday, address, hwys and let it go at that until one of them hits "EXACT" This way I only lose $2.50 a draw....The pick 4 is what is really killing me. About 75% of the time I can get 3 of the #'s but not the fourth. They get me every night for 4-5 dollars and that mounts up....Anyway, will just stick with my 5 numbers till an "EXACT" hit comes around..It want be to long, I Hope....lol...Good to you and good luck to All.......

United States
      Member #69530
      January 11, 2009
      7803 Posts
      Posted: February 8, 2011, 4:19 pm - IP Logged

Universal Constant Digits : 3-5-6

Possible pairs : (56x)-(50x)-(80x)-(38x)

Repeat pair : (7x9)

483-485-486-805-803-806-560-580

kennedygrandma's avatar - nw shadow.jpg
        gastonia nc
        United States
        Member #54044
        August 2, 2007
        984 Posts
        Posted: February 8, 2011, 4:24 pm - IP Logged

I know exactly, Vergie! I played 277, 377, 677, 977

I played 771 is it time to quit again

a$VeryLuckyMan's avatar - spherewall
          Summerfield NC
          United States
          Member #61736
          June 2, 2008
          3714 Posts
          Posted: February 8, 2011, 4:40 pm - IP Logged

Thanks vergie. I was really banking on that 777 though. i played it 20 times.

sweet list! congrats, I missed the "Motherload" of $10K today too with 779 exact, oh well on to tongiht where I think it is time for 986 to fall (combo)

Be ready when opportunity comes...Luck is the time when preparation and opportunity meet.

All of us have bad luck and good luck. The man who persists through the bad luck - who keeps right on going - is the man who is there when the good luck comes - and is ready to receive it.Lep

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VP2p91dvm6M

Vergie6's avatar - DSCN5541
            North Carolina
            United States
            Member #59855
            March 29, 2008
            31514 Posts
            Posted: February 8, 2011, 4:46 pm - IP Logged

Naw, I didn't really depend on it it was that it had most every number I had on my list....But my list is 40 numbers. It takes a lot of money to play 40 numbers every draw..You will win probably 65% of the time but the wins will be "ANY" wins which are only $4.00 at .50 a play. I'm just gonna go with my personal numbers, birthday, address, hwys and let it go at that until one of them hits "EXACT" This way I only lose $2.50 a draw....The pick 4 is what is really killing me. About 75% of the time I can get 3 of the #'s but not the fourth. They get me every night for 4-5 dollars and that mounts up....Anyway, will just stick with my 5 numbers till an "EXACT" hit comes around..It want be to long, I Hope....lol...Good to you and good luck to All.......

Caji, I have to correct myself about the founders of the list as some refer to as the core number list...here's the info...their last name was not "Hor"....as you can see they were from a "Hor tribe".

After many successful  years playing American Pick -3 games on the INTERNET Cho Woba and her sister Yew Woba from the "Hor tribe" in Tibet are retiring, but not before revealing their Secret List of Numbers that have made them both millionaires. 

It's true said Dr Ben Simpelton," these two sisters are for real and we have confirmed their bank account numbers and history of success using these secret numbers. The original list of secret numbers have been lost in a recent fire but we have reconstructed a partial list from the sisters. It is unfortunate for the State run lottery games that this has happened at this time but word has already leaked out about the list.

The Woba sisters have retired from the game after several years of making a very good living using their secret list. The sisters now live in Las Vegas and play Blackjack almost every day.

Wilson-Elm City
              United States
              Member #70647
              February 7, 2009
              1743 Posts
              Posted: February 8, 2011, 5:16 pm - IP Logged

Caji, I have to correct myself about the founders of the list as some refer to as the core number list...here's the info...their last name was not "Hor"....as you can see they were from a "Hor tribe".

After many successful  years playing American Pick -3 games on the INTERNET Cho Woba and her sister Yew Woba from the "Hor tribe" in Tibet are retiring, but not before revealing their Secret List of Numbers that have made them both millionaires. 

It's true said Dr Ben Simpelton," these two sisters are for real and we have confirmed their bank account numbers and history of success using these secret numbers. The original list of secret numbers have been lost in a recent fire but we have reconstructed a partial list from the sisters. It is unfortunate for the State run lottery games that this has happened at this time but word has already leaked out about the list.

The Woba sisters have retired from the game after several years of making a very good living using their secret list. The sisters now live in Las Vegas and play Blackjack almost every day.

I wonder if one of them will marry me?.....lol......I could play like I want to then.....Thanks, this is very interesting.....I do wonder though why/how a fire started that destroyed the list? Did NCEL hire someone to be a "Fire Bug"....lol.......Good Luck 2-nite....

Summerfield NC
                United States
                Member #61736
                June 2, 2008
                3714 Posts
                Posted: February 8, 2011, 5:27 pm - IP Logged

some facts to chew on:

18 draws since an 8 has been in the winning #

36 Draws since EEE 6way #(non-double)

33 Draws since LLL double

sum 23 out 233 draws (should come 4 times in that period, once every 67 draws)

sum 22 out 107 draws(should come every 48 draws)

91 is the pair longest out at 70 draws

46 is out 56 draws

47 is out 56 draws

0 in the middle is least drawn, only 18x in 300 draws, should be 30x

8 in front is out 27 draws

Be ready when opportunity comes...Luck is the time when preparation and opportunity meet.

All of us have bad luck and good luck. The man who persists through the bad luck - who keeps right on going - is the man who is there when the good luck comes - and is ready to receive it.Lep

Wilson-Elm City
                  United States
                  Member #70647
                  February 7, 2009
                  1743 Posts
                  Posted: February 8, 2011, 5:30 pm - IP Logged

some facts to chew on:

46 is out 56 draws

47 is out 56 draws

Very GOOD info, AVLM...I will use it tomorrow and see what I can do with it...Those numbers have to come up, I guess. Thats what I thought about 126 also...BUT, havent seen it in about a yr.lol...It use to always come up in 2009...Guess it's a "ODD" year number....lol....Good Luck 2-nite.....

Summerfield NC
                    United States
                    Member #61736
                    June 2, 2008
                    3714 Posts
                    Posted: February 8, 2011, 5:34 pm - IP Logged

RED ALERT combo's

1. 689, 779, 788, 995

2. 778, 688,679,589,499

3.069,078,159,168,177,249,258,267,39,348,357,366,447,456,555

I am going to repeat this alert, sum of 23 is now out 3.5 x its average, at 4 times (268 draws) I REALLY HAMMER IT

RED ALERT combo's

1. 689, 779, 788, 995

2. 778, 688,679,589,499

United States
                      Member #69530
                      January 11, 2009
                      7803 Posts
                      Posted: February 8, 2011, 5:45 pm - IP Logged

some facts to chew on:

46 is out 56 draws

47 is out 56 draws

Luckyman?

Dont leave out those universal constant digits when you are making your next selection they have proven to be accurate time and time again.

The UCD's change from mid to evening...I can keep them updated if you wish.

northcarolina
                        United States
                        Member #95167
                        August 4, 2010
                        322 Posts
                        Posted: February 8, 2011, 6:14 pm - IP Logged

caji wat do  i need a hit bad 2nite

april,24 11    421 271  321 823

Wilson-Elm City
                          United States
                          Member #70647
                          February 7, 2009
                          1743 Posts
                          Posted: February 8, 2011, 6:18 pm - IP Logged

caji wat do  i need a hit bad 2nite

Your asking the wrong one right now....I haven't won in 4 days...**315** was my last win...You better go with  AVLM , Crow ,or some of the other goods ones here. I'm going back to the store now and play AVLM's numbers and hope I can get myself out of this mess of losing....Good Luck......

P/S...I'm gonna try -*-531-*- and see if it to will help me out of this mess I am in also tonight.....I usually win when I am about broke, and I'm just about broke right now....lol....Dead

usvet1975's avatar - Lottery-037.jpg
                            North Carolina
                            United States
                            Member #64002
                            August 15, 2008
                            34 Posts
                            Posted: February 8, 2011, 6:44 pm - IP Logged

I wonder if one of them will marry me?.....lol......I could play like I want to then.....Thanks, this is very interesting.....I do wonder though why/how a fire started that destroyed the list? Did NCEL hire someone to be a "Fire Bug"....lol.......Good Luck 2-nite....

I`m with you Caji. They could both look like Joan Rivers,no problem as long as the nos. are hot!,lol. Time to holler "Go Daddy" and roll NCEL for a few C notes!

JordanT1021's avatar - Lottery-062.jpg
                              North Carolina
                              United States
                              Member #53121
                              June 24, 2007
                              6498 Posts
                              Posted: February 8, 2011, 7:11 pm - IP Logged

JordanT1021 - Tuesday Evening Selection is: 893 ( 20 times 50/50 )

Page 33 of 107