Welcome Guest
You last visited December 3, 2016, 1:41 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

New York: 2/1 - 2/28/2011

Topic closed. 2338 replies. Last post 6 years ago by STR8KASH.

Page 129 of 156
PrintE-mailLink
smallislandgal's avatar - scene sunovermountains.jpg

Turks and Caicos Islands
Member #97824
September 24, 2010
1366 Posts
Posted: February 24, 2011, 3:23 pm - IP Logged

too all lp users , aanewyork is trying to sell some system to us and at the same time i think she is bugging our computer as well , who ever she or he is is a little fishy so please be aware ok .

why would you say something like that and he has never approach me to sell something?

steve000's avatar - dragon1
    westtown new york
    United States
    Member #103423
    January 2, 2011
    2776 Posts
    Posted: February 24, 2011, 3:24 pm - IP Logged

Hi Steve, I am sitting out for a few days-my funds are running out-I play hard-Pay cheque no where in site-Government pays when they want now -I need to pay food, light, water and cable.  Good Luck ok-

Hi smallis   thanks  i hope you get a big win as soon as you play again maybe it will be a fresh new start.are you still gonna post even though you are taking a break?maybe take this time to study the numbers and when you are back on your feet again go in for the big prize.believe me i have been in the same spot its tough hang in there and keep in touch.i hope luck hits you when you least expect it!

taxijohn's avatar - odometer444
      Dutchess County, New York
      United States
      Member #8067
      October 22, 2004
      3239 Posts
      Posted: February 24, 2011, 3:26 pm - IP Logged

keep posting you favorites or "feelings" of numbers, If I hit I will send you a commision....

GOD is great, beer is good and people are crazy! Crazy

"I don't look for the numbers, the numbers look for and sometimes find me..."

newguy07's avatar - Lottery-001.jpg
        queens
        United States
        Member #57064
        December 15, 2007
        244 Posts
        Posted: February 24, 2011, 3:26 pm - IP Logged

ok , i was jst trying to look out for you all , and yes he or she is trying to sell her coaching stuff ok . i've no reason to lie k bro .

Turks and Caicos Islands
          Member #97824
          September 24, 2010
          1366 Posts
          Posted: February 24, 2011, 3:34 pm - IP Logged

Hi smallis   thanks  i hope you get a big win as soon as you play again maybe it will be a fresh new start.are you still gonna post even though you are taking a break?maybe take this time to study the numbers and when you are back on your feet again go in for the big prize.believe me i have been in the same spot its tough hang in there and keep in touch.i hope luck hits you when you least expect it!

study-child plz-nope-from memory like what follows what no#nothing official and oh purchase something for $10 monthly- it sorta help me-Nope- not discouraged-just gotta pay some bills-haven't win since last month January-Money going and none coming in-I play like 50 plus  a day-have no special no#play what I like-I might play tonite-trying a lil something-didnt think a double woulda show today -huh-Glad I have a boss who doesnt check my computer not yet-with the Brits in town nothing is impossible-lol-

United States
            Member #70687
            February 8, 2009
            7913 Posts
            Posted: February 24, 2011, 3:41 pm - IP Logged

Old news... he also goes under several, at least 10 other names.... Might even be you?

Now that is something I did not know.

United States
              Member #70687
              February 8, 2009
              7913 Posts
              Posted: February 24, 2011, 3:42 pm - IP Logged

lol- Is that a DARE.LOL-

Chair New York after I am done with it!

Turks and Caicos Islands
                Member #97824
                September 24, 2010
                1366 Posts
                Posted: February 24, 2011, 3:44 pm - IP Logged

ok , i was jst trying to look out for you all , and yes he or she is trying to sell her coaching stuff ok . i've no reason to lie k bro .

Ok , no need to get offensive-I have purchased something already and working from there-Thanks-

MissFreeport's avatar - Lottery-008.jpg
                  Freeport
                  Bahamas
                  Member #65592
                  October 1, 2008
                  2773 Posts
                  Posted: February 24, 2011, 3:48 pm - IP Logged

why would you say something like that and he has never approach me to sell something?

Am not judging him or her but he did mention to me about purchasing the system from another friend of his, and also told me how someone who won from his system send him some money and in other words i guess he or she was trying to tell me if i win from their system that he would welcome any donation. It is something to think about!!!!

taxijohn's avatar - odometer444
                    Dutchess County, New York
                    United States
                    Member #8067
                    October 22, 2004
                    3239 Posts
                    Posted: February 24, 2011, 3:54 pm - IP Logged

Remember the "numbers savant" pitch? hahaha... memories... 80 numbers that's all, send me $20 to po box 666 lol

GOD is great, beer is good and people are crazy! Crazy

"I don't look for the numbers, the numbers look for and sometimes find me..."

westtown new york
                      United States
                      Member #103423
                      January 2, 2011
                      2776 Posts
                      Posted: February 24, 2011, 4:12 pm - IP Logged

study-child plz-nope-from memory like what follows what no#nothing official and oh purchase something for $10 monthly- it sorta help me-Nope- not discouraged-just gotta pay some bills-haven't win since last month January-Money going and none coming in-I play like 50 plus  a day-have no special no#play what I like-I might play tonite-trying a lil something-didnt think a double woulda show today -huh-Glad I have a boss who doesnt check my computer not yet-with the Brits in town nothing is impossible-lol-

I didnt really expect a double either i was not even close. i am playing triples and some new ones i like tonight..

headcrack's avatar - Lottery-025.jpg
                        boogiedown
                        United States
                        Member #95878
                        August 19, 2010
                        2887 Posts
                        Posted: February 24, 2011, 4:14 pm - IP Logged

too all lp users , aanewyork is trying to sell some system to us and at the same time i think she is bugging our computer as well , who ever she or he is is a little fishy so please be aware ok .

its ok newguy. as taxi said this is not the first time.. and aanewyork is a guy.... is he selling the bingo system. i like that one.. i get a couple of rb cards and a few pennies and wait for the church deacon to call the numbers.... but aanewyork is not that bad.... i also like the system that has 123 4567 890 ....always a winner.....i play that one with my kids.....i always win... lol.... i was looking at the post its funny how nobody picked up on a system based on hot numbers only...with 20 draws and 3 possible places for 10 digits to come... so thats 60 opportunities for 10 digits.. did you know that every digit comes out an average of every 12 draws... so his window for winning is wide open to have your money gone with the wind.... lol.... also watch for the 320 324 081 coming soon to a lottery station near you......have a nice day...you come back now.

067. 158. 568. 379. 248

358. 168. 467. 012. 036.

Ice Cube "shake em up shake em up shake em up shake em." Today was a good day

Four-Five-Six--Ciello--Five-Five-Six--Headcrack!   Bash

Turks and Caicos Islands
                          Member #97824
                          September 24, 2010
                          1366 Posts
                          Posted: February 24, 2011, 4:14 pm - IP Logged

I didnt really expect a double either i was not even close. i am playing triples and some new ones i like tonight..

I might want to talk to that lady and ask what follows 998-Do you know?

westtown new york
                            United States
                            Member #103423
                            January 2, 2011
                            2776 Posts
                            Posted: February 24, 2011, 4:18 pm - IP Logged

I might want to talk to that lady and ask what follows 998-Do you know?

I think 377 is one.

headcrack's avatar - Lottery-025.jpg
                              boogiedown
                              United States
                              Member #95878
                              August 19, 2010
                              2887 Posts
                              Posted: February 24, 2011, 4:25 pm - IP Logged

new guy how did he bugg your cpu.....i hope he didnt get your cc number....lol...

067. 158. 568. 379. 248

358. 168. 467. 012. 036.

Ice Cube "shake em up shake em up shake em up shake em." Today was a good day

Four-Five-Six--Ciello--Five-Five-Six--Headcrack!   Bash

Page 129 of 156