Welcome Guest
You last visited January 24, 2017, 6:04 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

New York: 2/1 - 2/28/2011

Topic closed. 2338 replies. Last post 6 years ago by STR8KASH.

Page 96 of 156
PrintE-mailLink
New Providence
Bahamas
Member #98741
October 13, 2010
420 Posts
Posted: February 19, 2011, 2:30 pm - IP Logged

Sorry girlfriend! False hopes. Caught the 465 for 5 cents box thanks to Kenya100!

MissFreeport's avatar - Lottery-008.jpg
    Freeport
    Bahamas
    Member #65592
    October 1, 2008
    2773 Posts
    Posted: February 19, 2011, 2:35 pm - IP Logged

256 & 856

Candy21.....I was laying down yesterday and visualized 256....i really would like to carry it  for a while but afraid of whats goin on with ny lottery!!!! the last time this happen to me the number was 279 and it came str88 in ny like that.

ny
      United States
      Member #88765
      March 22, 2010
      319 Posts
      Posted: February 19, 2011, 2:35 pm - IP Logged

256 & 856

alrite thanks candy21 i will play these hard tonight...anyone got any good numbers for tonight?

United States
        Member #82318
        November 11, 2009
        21 Posts
        Posted: February 19, 2011, 2:45 pm - IP Logged

what is a  ny number mid to day

Mink404Ski's avatar - prismm zpspm2ze8wf.gif
          Watervliet, New York
          United States
          Member #1100
          February 2, 2003
          3214 Posts
          Posted: February 19, 2011, 2:51 pm - IP Logged

what is a  ny number mid to day

julmus,

The NY Lottery Hotline says the winning Midday #'s for 19 Feb are    4650561  their phone number is  518-388-3300 in the Albany NY area.  Good Luck!

MINK

"Bet with your head..... not over it!" 

surimaribo24's avatar - photo11 zpsfffd70be.jpg
            NEW YORK. RIVERHEAD
            United States
            Member #106371
            February 17, 2011
            9711 Posts
            Posted: February 19, 2011, 2:54 pm - IP Logged

http://nylottery.org/wps/portal     is saying 222

im totaly with you with this  i went to check and saw 222 and was like <snip> . so i can imagene how many people outther threw there tickets out.and its not our people fault its the <snip> lottery .

This post has been automatically changed by the Lottery Post computer system to remove inappropriate content and/or spam.

United States
              Member #70687
              February 8, 2009
              8019 Posts
              Posted: February 19, 2011, 2:55 pm - IP Logged

Hey NY216 where did you get 6249 from? I did not see the live draw. Is that what you saw in the live drawing 6249?

I'm going to head out to the store right now to see what it says on the lttery terminal i'll let ya'll know what it says whne I get back!

No, I saw it when the website first updated. When I posted those numbers, the site literally showed an update with those being the numbers. I am now thinking I should refuse to believe what they show unless I see it on my tv screen. This is <snip>ing ridiculous & inexcusable! 

This post has been automatically changed by the Lottery Post computer system to remove inappropriate content and/or spam.

headcrack's avatar - Lottery-025.jpg
                boogiedown
                United States
                Member #95878
                August 19, 2010
                2887 Posts
                Posted: February 19, 2011, 2:58 pm - IP Logged

No, I saw it when the website first updated. When I posted those numbers, the site literally showed an update with those being the numbers. I am now thinking I should refuse to believe what they show unless I see it on my tv screen. This is <snip>ing ridiculous & inexcusable! 

I Agree!  they are backwards...also ive seen  different state lotteries would pay both numbers cause of the accident with enough complaints. from players....

067. 158. 568. 379. 248

358. 168. 467. 012. 036.

Ice Cube "shake em up shake em up shake em up shake em." Today was a good day

Four-Five-Six--Ciello--Five-Five-Six--Headcrack!   Bash

Watervliet, New York
                  United States
                  Member #1100
                  February 2, 2003
                  3214 Posts
                  Posted: February 19, 2011, 3:01 pm - IP Logged

Hey NY216,

Remember about month or so ago when the NY Lottery put out the New and Improved site it has all kinds of problems with screens freezing up etc well it did also report the wrong numbers a couple times that is why I watch the live drawing if I am at home.  It shows the 222 when I saw that I said no freaking way it came out again, that was when I called the Hotline it said   465 and 0561 it is not your fault at all the new site is jacked up but is kind of cool some of  it anyway... like the little guy in the Take 5 area. Good luck tonite  got 462 - 826

MINK

boogiedown
                    United States
                    Member #95878
                    August 19, 2010
                    2887 Posts
                    Posted: February 19, 2011, 3:04 pm - IP Logged

Hey NY216,

Remember about month or so ago when the NY Lottery put out the New and Improved site it has all kinds of problems with screens freezing up etc well it did also report the wrong numbers a couple times that is why I watch the live drawing if I am at home.  It shows the 222 when I saw that I said no freaking way it came out again, that was when I called the Hotline it said   465 and 0561 it is not your fault at all the new site is jacked up but is kind of cool some of  it anyway... like the little guy in the Take 5 area. Good luck tonite  got 462 - 826

MINK

if that is the case ny lottery will be paying out both numbers.... can anybody say conspiracy...its rigged..thats the last thing ny wants to be said or thought. so they will try to correct the situation and pay both numbers... if enough people complain.

067. 158. 568. 379. 248

358. 168. 467. 012. 036.

boogiedown
                      United States
                      Member #95878
                      August 19, 2010
                      2887 Posts
                      Posted: February 19, 2011, 3:07 pm - IP Logged

the problem is that an outside agency is responsible for the posting of numbers....and they do more than one state so the person updating the number most likely put the wrong state result out....or had a mis-typing like the lady reporter had at the grammy's

067. 158. 568. 379. 248

358. 168. 467. 012. 036.

Watervliet, New York
                        United States
                        Member #1100
                        February 2, 2003
                        3214 Posts
                        Posted: February 19, 2011, 3:14 pm - IP Logged

if that is the case ny lottery will be paying out both numbers.... can anybody say conspiracy...its rigged..thats the last thing ny wants to be said or thought. so they will try to correct the situation and pay both numbers... if enough people complain.

headcrack,

Where you been hidin'  LOL  NO I do not think the NY Lottery is corrupt if it was we would have to see the bookie to play and they are hard to find here in upstate NY .   Yes the last thing NY Lottery wants is bad press it is just a fluke in the program they will fix that ASAP but yes if I had 222 today I would be pissed but I give up on those triples they are not acting right and all the repeats something is a bit screwy with those balls.  The last time I complained to the NY Lottery about some of the clueless kids they have working the lottery machines in the local Stewart shop got me 10 Free Take 5 tickets from the Schenectady HQ's so sure everyone start complaining about reporting two different midday numbers it has to be very aggravating to anyone with 222 I feel for ya.  Have a good one.

MINK

hotonyx's avatar - power
                          New York
                          United States
                          Member #37463
                          April 15, 2006
                          10 Posts
                          Posted: February 19, 2011, 3:19 pm - IP Logged

Has anyone tried to cash in on the 222?

What happened to 6249??

You gotta wait to win!!!

steve000's avatar - dragon1
                            westtown new york
                            United States
                            Member #103423
                            January 2, 2011
                            2776 Posts
                            Posted: February 19, 2011, 3:19 pm - IP Logged

779 910 056 369 559  777 000Thumbs Up     

WARNING numbers are subject to change if the nylottery feels like it.

boogiedown
                              United States
                              Member #95878
                              August 19, 2010
                              2887 Posts
                              Posted: February 19, 2011, 3:20 pm - IP Logged

yes mink, ive beeb hibernating... sometimes i pop my head out the cave to see if its spring time yet....lol.. it is disheartening to see the mistakes... but if you played both numbers you would be happy...cause they will pay out both numbers....lol....they will anounce it on tuesday or wed.   when i try to look up the past numbers on ny lottery site the list is weird.dont like it preferred the old way.. but some changes are nice...

067. 158. 568. 379. 248

358. 168. 467. 012. 036.

Page 96 of 156