Welcome Guest
You last visited December 8, 2016, 8:49 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Good Investment: If you can do it: $355 Million dollar per year in USA

Topic closed. 10 replies. Last post 6 years ago by RJOh.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink

Honduras
Member #20982
August 29, 2005
4715 Posts
Posted: February 1, 2011, 4:57 pm - IP Logged

if you ever accomplish this feat...it will be a monopoly but still....

Pick6 i think it plays in 37 states...if you knew what was going to play you could make people win and they pay you: $100,000 out of the $4 million + that they win...

$100,000 x 37 states = $3.7 Million dollars x 96 times a year = $355 Million dollars PER YEAR THAT YOU WILL MAKE IN THE USA ALONE...Around the world, like: $3 BILLION DOLLARS per year i dont know...

BETTER THAN POWERBALL....

The Forex trades: 1.6 Trillion dollars EVERY day, that´s more than the GDP of the Carribbean Central America, COMBINED. Enough to feed every crook out there for centuries...To all Geniuses & Powers Countries of the World the Planet needs breakthroughs in all Medicine, Veterinary, Biology related fields, Psychology, Population Psychology/Sociology..They need to genetically ingeneer new plants species/types to give more variety of plants and thus have more resources for combating diseases¨

CajunWin4's avatar - Lottery-061.jpg
    Whiskey Island
    United States
    Member #90216
    April 24, 2010
    12748 Posts
    Posted: February 1, 2011, 5:19 pm - IP Logged

pumpi76,

The only problem I see is finding tracking each lotto. How far back would you go for key numbers/hot numbers ? Each state either uses computer or ball drops . Its possible with ball drops due to the bias in the balls , but computer you would have to get a find the algorithm for the generated digits for each game you  need a mathematician to test all the way from start of each game . The same could be done for pick 3 , pick 4 ,pick 5 and Powerball / Mega-Million games.

Just my thoughts . You could even get a Research company to find the system that has the the best and most payouts that being pen or paper or software .

Boney526's avatar - NjlpLogo
      New Jersey
      United States
      Member #99032
      October 18, 2010
      1439 Posts
      Posted: February 1, 2011, 5:56 pm - IP Logged

pumpi76,

The only problem I see is finding tracking each lotto. How far back would you go for key numbers/hot numbers ? Each state either uses computer or ball drops . Its possible with ball drops due to the bias in the balls , but computer you would have to get a find the algorithm for the generated digits for each game you  need a mathematician to test all the way from start of each game . The same could be done for pick 3 , pick 4 ,pick 5 and Powerball / Mega-Million games.

Just my thoughts . You could even get a Research company to find the system that has the the best and most payouts that being pen or paper or software .

I've always thought about that.  If Computers can only Generate numbers randomly through an algorithm, then wouldn't it be possible to find the algorithm with advanced enough software, and therefore break the lottery?  Even if they did pre-draws.... you could bet on the next X amount of results - if you found the algorithm they use - and beat the lottery.  This obvously isn't true of ball draws.

The only things I could think of are that A) they change the algorithm all of the time or B) they push the results button a huge amount of times before the real results, and make that a random amount.

Either way... it's really not random- just super complicated.  And to a human super complicated can seem random - but for the computer running the algorithm, it's not.  It has to follow the programmed steps to reach a conclusion and get results... right?

garyo1954's avatar - garyo
        Dallas, Texas
        United States
        Member #4549
        May 2, 2004
        1718 Posts
        Posted: February 1, 2011, 8:37 pm - IP Logged

EVEN BETTER!!!!!!!

If I knew what was going to play I could play it myself and win the whole thing!

Then you write a book and make more money talking about how you did it.

Kentucky
          United States
          Member #32652
          February 14, 2006
          7314 Posts
          Posted: February 1, 2011, 10:20 pm - IP Logged

EVEN BETTER!!!!!!!

If I knew what was going to play I could play it myself and win the whole thing!

Then you write a book and make more money talking about how you did it.

Or if everybody knew what was going to play, the jackpots would pay $20 split a million ways.

Honduras
            Member #20982
            August 29, 2005
            4715 Posts
            Posted: February 3, 2011, 1:46 pm - IP Logged

you know those, $355 Million dollars per year in a good investment stock market fund or something will yield like, $600 MILLION...so you will be making like, $600 MILLION DOLLARS PER YEAR IN THE USA ALONE...LOL...

The Forex trades: 1.6 Trillion dollars EVERY day, that´s more than the GDP of the Carribbean Central America, COMBINED. Enough to feed every crook out there for centuries...To all Geniuses & Powers Countries of the World the Planet needs breakthroughs in all Medicine, Veterinary, Biology related fields, Psychology, Population Psychology/Sociology..They need to genetically ingeneer new plants species/types to give more variety of plants and thus have more resources for combating diseases¨

United States
              Member #75358
              June 1, 2009
              5345 Posts
              Posted: February 3, 2011, 7:37 pm - IP Logged

I've always thought about that.  If Computers can only Generate numbers randomly through an algorithm, then wouldn't it be possible to find the algorithm with advanced enough software, and therefore break the lottery?  Even if they did pre-draws.... you could bet on the next X amount of results - if you found the algorithm they use - and beat the lottery.  This obvously isn't true of ball draws.

The only things I could think of are that A) they change the algorithm all of the time or B) they push the results button a huge amount of times before the real results, and make that a random amount.

Either way... it's really not random- just super complicated.  And to a human super complicated can seem random - but for the computer running the algorithm, it's not.  It has to follow the programmed steps to reach a conclusion and get results... right?

The programs have a "seed" that determines what the numbers will be. That seed changes randomly by the computer program. You could figure out the algorithm, but you'd have to know the seed number ahead of the draw. Also, that seed number could be determined by a whole host of variables that also have to be known ahead of the draw. There could be literally hundreds of thousands of different seeds the computer may randomly choose from to use at the very start of the draw.

Kentucky
                United States
                Member #32652
                February 14, 2006
                7314 Posts
                Posted: February 4, 2011, 2:03 am - IP Logged

Pumpi,

We had our chance to make lots of money when the "no repeat numbers" button was stuck on TN lottery's RNG computer for six weeks.

RJOh's avatar - chipmunk
                  mid-Ohio
                  United States
                  Member #9
                  March 24, 2001
                  19830 Posts
                  Posted: February 4, 2011, 8:17 am - IP Logged

Pumpi,

We had our chance to make lots of money when the "no repeat numbers" button was stuck on TN lottery's RNG computer for six weeks.

The odds of a win only went from 1:1000 to 1:720 and some TN players complained because they thought they were losing more than usual.

* you don't need to buy more tickets, just buy a winning ticket * 

Evil Looking       

Kentucky
                    United States
                    Member #32652
                    February 14, 2006
                    7314 Posts
                    Posted: February 4, 2011, 11:33 am - IP Logged

The odds of a win only went from 1:1000 to 1:720 and some TN players complained because they thought they were losing more than usual.

I was told by clerk that most of the triples are sold out almost every day in Kentucky. The Tennessee Lottery fluffed over that problem, but they were actually cheating players out of thousands of dollars.

RJOh's avatar - chipmunk
                      mid-Ohio
                      United States
                      Member #9
                      March 24, 2001
                      19830 Posts
                      Posted: February 4, 2011, 11:49 am - IP Logged

I was told by clerk that most of the triples are sold out almost every day in Kentucky. The Tennessee Lottery fluffed over that problem, but they were actually cheating players out of thousands of dollars.

With only 10 triples available I suppose if a few players only played triples then they would reach the limit pretty fast but I wonder where Kentucky cap the potential payout amount.

* you don't need to buy more tickets, just buy a winning ticket * 

Evil Looking